IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

So sorry Tella. I bet you are super excited about IVF though!!!! I know I would be.

I'm calling today to find out how much I'll have to pay for IUI. I come off the birth control next week and will be ready to start taking cloimd 4 days after my last pill. I feel like IUI might give me a better shot. I wish I could just go straight to IVF, but it is sooo expensive. I did find out through another TR sister that she went to MX to have her IVF for $3800 and that's darn cheap! She just found out that it's twins! I went to MX to have my TR so I'm not scared of that at all. Maybe tax time next year we can do that if I haven't gotten pg yet

That is alot cheaper to do it out of the States, hereby us its also in the region of $3500 for everything. There is another girl on here that also went to mexico for a 3 week holiday and IVF and paid $12000 for everything.

Tella sorry to hear about another IUI not working again but I agree with everyone else that IVF has the highest success rate. I think I've heard that 75% of couples in your age category get pregnant with one or two babies on their FIRST cycle! You will be pregnant in no time so enjoy these last few weeks of no morning sickness hehe

I'm definitely a veteran to IUI. :dohh: My left tube is completely blocked even after the doctor attempted to unblock during surgery. We have decided that if I don't get my BFP after 2 injectible cycles then we will move on to IVF.

Currently I'm 8DPO and cant wait to test this weekend! I'm going nuts! :) I know if I test too early I could get a false positive but I'm super anxious.

How many days post trigger are you? What type of HCG shot was it? I know for me I used Ovidrel and it was out by 7-8dpt (5-6 dpo). I got my bfp at 11 dpo.
My IUI's were done when my follicles were bigger than you triggered at from what I see in your stats. What made them trigger you so early?
Anyways I hope you get a bfp and IVF isn't necessary, but if it is, what a wonderful world we live in, with all this technology!
So you did 24 and 48 hours post triggers IUI's?

today I'm 10 days post trigger and 9 DPO. I don't remember what brand HcG I used but it came in a white box with Green writing. I know I took 10,000 units. Since you know that your HcG trigger was out of your system by 7-8 DPO does that mean you tested from 1DPO till 8DPO? They had me trigger the day after an ultrasound so I'm assuming that my follicles grew in that 36 hours quite a bit. My RE does 2 IUIs per cycle 12 hours and 36 hours post HcG trigger shot. I'm positive that I ovulated on the first day of my IUIs because I was having a lot of ovulation pain and a ton of EW CM.

I was thinking that I would test tomorrow morning 10DPO because the HcG should definitely be low enough for a PG test not to pick up unless my levels have increased do to a little bean. I'm sooo hoping its the latter. :)

I'm already finding this site more helpful than my other site. I've felt like the only one with problems for a long time. Every one in my life is having their 2nd or 3rd baby in the time that I've been trying for one. I'm just praying that it happens for us soon. :)

today I'm 10 days post trigger and 9 DPO. I don't remember what brand HcG I used but it came in a white box with Green writing. I know I took 10,000 units. Since you know that your HcG trigger was out of your system by 7-8 DPO does that mean you tested from 1DPO till 8DPO? They had me trigger the day after an ultrasound so I'm assuming that my follicles grew in that 36 hours quite a bit. My RE does 2 IUIs per cycle 12 hours and 36 hours post HcG trigger shot. I'm positive that I ovulated on the first day of my IUIs because I was having a lot of ovulation pain and a ton of EW CM.

I was thinking that I would test tomorrow morning 10DPO because the HcG should definitely be low enough for a PG test not to pick up unless my levels have increased do to a little bean. I'm sooo hoping its the latter. :)

I'm already finding this site more helpful than my other site. I've felt like the only one with problems for a long time. Every one in my life is having their 2nd or 3rd baby in the time that I've been trying for one. I'm just praying that it happens for us soon. :)
I'm glad to here you like it. I tried a couple others as well and didn't like them at all. Everyone on here has been great and we've become pretty close over time. I have met ladies on here I keep up with on Facebook and email now, may even meet some of them one day.
As for you, sounds like it may be out by 10-11 dpo. But if your preggers it may not go to a negative at all. I got a faint positive at 11dpo! My Ovidrel was 6500 so it being out by 7-8 dpo was to be expected. I didn't test until those days as I just wanted a negative before a positive so I'd know if it's for real, ya know? For your 10,000 units that should take at least 10 days to process so 10dpo/11dpt should be good to see if it's gone. See if I were you I'd test daily to watch it fade out, then hopefully fade back, lol, but I'm a bad influence :)
12 and 36 hours are the IUI's huh? Wow, most places people talk about on here do either a single at 36 hours post trigger, or a double at 24 and 48.
I know I O'd at 37 hours post trigger as I had some good o pains for a couple hours. Did you get pains, or did your doc confirm with ultrasound?

Rfeller > My trigger was completely out on a 10miu and a 20miu on 8dpiui/10dptrigger.

Well I'm not too sure what to think. I got a faint positive this morning. According to the 50% half life it would only last 1 additional day in my system from 5000Iu. So I was thinking it should be out of my sytem or at least not detected on a test at 8DPO. Unfortunatlly I didn't test early this cycle because I just didn't want to deal with all the BFNs.

Still not sure what to believe. I'm going to test again tomorrow and see if the line gets darker.

Rfeller- so how's the test look today? Excited to find out if yesterday was trigger or pos!

Rfeller- so how's the test look today? Excited to find out if yesterday was trigger or pos!

BFN! :( So disappointed! It must have been the trigger. I took another test last night and it was lighter so I thought maybe it was just lighter because it wasn't FMU. Well this morning there was barely even a 2nd line.

So sad. :(

So sorry you got a bfn :( I had a feeling it was trigger...
:hugs: but look at it this way. Now you know if you get a positive it's for real!!! Something to look forward to! Tomorrow or the next days may bring good news!

10dpiui, took a test and negative. I started having sore boobs and cramps yesterday. I have no more hope this cycle. I'm pretty sure AF is on her way! So, good luck to everyone else in the TWW. I'm over it!

i use this site and fertilethoughts but i like this one better. moves faster and is easier to follow (if that makes sense in combination).

im 8dpiui (easy to remember cause it is also my 8th day straight at work). think ill wait til the 19th to test. (14days) that is when he recommended a blood test but i dont think ill bother unless i get a pos which is unlikely given the state of the sperm i used. i prefer to wait for af but im using progesterone (which has made my boobs fit back into the bras i used to wear when i weighted 24 lbs more and makes me go to sleep at 9 pm). im wondering if the dose accumulates (too lazy to look up half lives etc). cause i def am getting more and more tired however im also getting further and further alone in my 79 hr work week which also kills me.

:hugs: but look at it this way. Now you know if you get a positive it's for real!!! Something to look forward to! Tomorrow or the next days may bring good news!

No good news to report. :( Have my beta on Thursday instead of tomorrow because I'm stuck at this business meeting. :( So our next step is IVF.

No good news to report. :( Have my beta on Thursday instead of tomorrow because I'm stuck at this business meeting. :( So our next step is IVF.

Did you home test again? Or your just waiting for beta Thursday. Hope your business meeting distracts you. Fx

rfeller > GL with the Beta today!!!!!!!!!!!!

AFM > Not much, 2 more injections down. 8 to go! Starting to get headaches and being emotional at times. DH was beyond sweet last night. He went for a massage whilst I went for Acupuncture, and when we got home he just gave me a hug and I started crying. There is just a lot im trying to sort out before my transfer. So he tells me to go fetch my pillows and lay on the couch and relax. So I go to the room and as I pick my top pillow up, there is the cutest teddy ever that he bought for me. Then the tears started rolling properly. He didn’t even know I was upset before the time but yet he just knew :hugs2:

Good luck with your beta rfeller!

Drsquid- any news from you? You should be what, 13 days post now? Fx

Tella- what a sweet guy, you are very lucky. I'm sure he's going through his own form of pain with this too.

Its very true, they jus show it differently. But still love him to bits!

yup 13dpiui.. holding out to test fmu tomorrow am. unfortunatly i have my hopes up now.. at the beginning of the cycle i thought, no chance cause of the crap sperm but... who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->