IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

Progesterone level at 7dpiui is at 124.8, doc says i have ovulated for sure. :happydance: :happydance:
i noticed i still get some occasional little pains in my belly,,,,, is that normal ? :shrug:

Tella what a sweetie! Somethimes those men can surprise us lol

Ash sorry the witch got you!

MommyMel sounds awesome!!!!

Hi there

I'm totally the same as you as the progesterone (800mg daily) has made my chest so much bigger and I'm beyond tired! In bed most nights at 9pm. 8dpiui so can't wait to stop with the progestone.

Good luck with testing!

Jules you gonna need it till 12 weeks, as your bfp is around the corner :winkwink:

Fluterby > Thanks, yes he absolutely did!

bfn, of course. got a beta drawn anyway. doc seriously backpedaled on the sperm saying while it wasnt optimal he didnt think that was why etc. put it down to age etc. im going to try one more round with injectibles and a new donor, then ivf

bfn, of course. got a beta drawn anyway. doc seriously backpedaled on the sperm saying while it wasnt optimal he didnt think that was why etc. put it down to age etc. im going to try one more round with injectibles and a new donor, then ivf

He's tring to cover his ass! Not good. So what no offers of anything free?

drsquid > :hugs: sorry about the stupid bfn!

Hi all I had my scan post 5 days of clomid 100mg and 2 lots of menopur, the scan showed my lining was 4.7, and that I've only produced 3 follicles from my left ovary biggest 12mm, others were 9mm and 7mm. As this is my first IUI is this good/bad? I've just taken another shot of menopur 75iu then due for another scan on Wednesday.
I'm now CD 10

I think 3 follicles is good. They'll continue to grow til O. My clinic considers anything over 16 to be a good size. I had two this month 20 & 18 but that was CD14 so you've got a few days. Looks good!!!

My numbers for the month with Clomid 50: 2 follicles 20 & 18. + 12.3mil post wash. Hopefully they're up to something good in there!!!! (only 3dpiui today)

Crap crap crap. 2.3cm cyst on one side and a small one on the other. So no stims for me. I am going to Philly at the end of may so I'd have to miss 2 cycles which I don't want to do. New plan, us Monday to see if I'm growing a follicle despite the cysts then do an unmedicated cycle. If that doesn't work I'd have to skip a cycle anyway for ivf so... Now if I don't grow a follicle... And I have to skip this cycle entirely.. I'm pondering skipping the trip home. Tickets were pretty cheap and al though I know my parents would be sad, I think id just stress the whole time about how I should be cycling etc. I'm 39, I don't have time to step back and just take months off.

Hi all I had my scan post 5 days of clomid 100mg and 2 lots of menopur, the scan showed my lining was 4.7, and that I've only produced 3 follicles from my left ovary biggest 12mm, others were 9mm and 7mm. As this is my first IUI is this good/bad? I've just taken another shot of menopur 75iu then due for another scan on Wednesday.
I'm now CD 10
Hi there

3 follies is good. My consultant said that their gold standard is actually two and one on each ovary; they use 15mm as the min size that a follie would get to to where it may release. I had 4 follies this IUI cycle and my consultant seemed reluctant to do go ahead on the day as for them that's too many (but then agreed that the risk of multiples was probably lower as my lining was pretty thin). My 4th follie grew from 12mm to 16mm in 2 days (I was using gonal F, similar to menopur) and you have another 5 days to go before ov so certainly more time for for 12mm and 9mm to get there. I have started with baby asprin too (1x daily) to help thicken up the lining so may be worth adding this into your treatment protocol. Definitely can't hurt!

Good luck and fingers crossed!

star > ur eggs should grow between 1-2mm per day. So the 12 should be around 16mm on Wednesday. So you might take another MEnopur just to give them a boost to 20mm. I also only had 1 lead follie on my first IUI. Did they say anything about ur thickness of your lining?

drsquid > :hugs: sorry about the cysts. Hope you are growing a nice follie and can do a natural IUI and not worry about the month off. But if you do have to go onto IVF, I would cancel the trip. Only because I wouldn’t stop thinking about it.

AFM > No meds today :happydance: 15hrs to go till my Egg Retrieval! I cant wait to find out how many they get and how they doing by Friday!

tella- yeah that is what im thinking. my folks are like.. .if you came home youd be miserable etc. so i guess i find out monday what the story is.. if i have a follie (which i might cause i never had trouble ovulating) i might as well go for it. people take clomid and femara etc to make just one, for me it gave me two but... the idea is just to ovulate. id have to skip a cycle anyway for ivf so the one id miss by going home could be that one (and would be unavoidable). now this all just relies on me making a follie

went for my Beta bloods this morning, waiting to hear if its BFP or iui#3...... :shrug:

Mommymel- fx for you!

Tella, did you have your retrieval, how'd it go?

It went very well :D, they got 12 eggs :happydance: I haven't been able to post everywhere, but my Journal (in my siggy) has everthing in it. Thanks for the support ladies :hugs:

tella- yeah that is what im thinking. my folks are like.. .if you came home youd be miserable etc. so i guess i find out monday what the story is.. if i have a follie (which i might cause i never had trouble ovulating) i might as well go for it. people take clomid and femara etc to make just one, for me it gave me two but... the idea is just to ovulate. id have to skip a cycle anyway for ivf so the one id miss by going home could be that one (and would be unavoidable). now this all just relies on me making a follie

Good idea with the unmedicated IUI. F'xd you get great sperm count and a successful IUI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->