IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

Been for scan, lining is now 9, biggest follicle is 17.5 and the other is 14, the others are smaller. It's all go go go now with IUI on Saturday morning ive got to use ovidrel tonight, I really hope it works!!!

Wow Tella, your IVF cycle went by so fast. I can't believe you got so many eggs. Are you having a day 3 or day 5 transfer? I am so excited for you and fully expect good news in May.

DrSquid: Eeek so sorry about the cysts. So frustrating. Hope this month off goes by quickly.

MommyMel: GL! Wishing you the best :D

fertile- thanks.. i think im mgonna get an us at work tomorrow just to get an idea if im making anything/

so one of my friends at the gym who is an instructor told me tonight she is pregnant. i thnk i looked like she slapped me. she wasnt trying etc. bah gues that makes me know that working out a ton isnt a problem cuase she does CRAZY amounts

bah i know it is stupid but does anyone have that weird fear like there are onky a certain number of pregnancies to go around and everytime someone gets pregnant that decreases your chances.. stupid right? but it almost feels like that as everyone i know gets pregnant around me

Hcg 1 ???
Doc wants to test if no af by Wednesday , I want to test on Sunday if no af, today is 16dpiui and I still have sore boobs,
I will be skipping iui#3 if it's neg now, then next cycle will be ivf instead.

Good luck and baby dust to all you beautiful ladies!
:hugs:

Hi girls, I have 6 embies left that is growing and the lady said its looking great! Praying for 2 healthy blasts to tansfer on Monday @ 12:30 and 4 to freeze!

drsquid I know how you feel...it sucks!

tella YAY!!!!

Mommy Fx'd that you wont need the ivf

How's everyone doing? It's been a while since anyone has been chatting on here. Any new IUI (or other) success'? How's the break going for those of you on one?
Miss you all :hugs:

Hey everyone! It's so nice to see so many from the start of the thread are either now pregnant or have had their children. Gives me hope!
I completed IUI #1 may 26, 2012. 2 follicles measuring 19,20. Ovidrel 34 prior to IUI. 127 million spermies to inject after wash :)
Now the dreaded 2ww....

Hey ladies,
Missing you all. I know a couple of you on breaks we're going to be on again very soon. How are things? What are the plans? How is life going in general for you all?
Fertil- how's pregnant life? It's good for me. I'm expecting a girl :)

Congrats Hopeful. What a wonderful blessing to have a sweet baby girl. I'm happy to hear that your anatomy scan went well :D

I am going to be a proud mama to another healthy little boy. So excited about this! I did find out that I have an anterior placenta which is why they have had trouble finding his heart rate with the doppler but this shouldn't affect anything else. I am still feeling kicks like crazy.

I think I last posted after the first IUI but before I knew how that cycle turned out. So here's the update. Just found out #3 was a bust and on to #4

IUI#1 12/4/11 Unmed: BFN (1 follie, 3.2mil)
IUI#2 4/20/12 Clomid50: BFN (2 follies, 12.3mil)
IUI#3 5/17/12 Clomid50: BFN (3 follies, 17mil)

Fisher :hugs: sorry to hear its taking longer than expected. What challenges have you faced with you IUI's? :spermy: numbers/motility? Timing of o with the IUI?

Fertile- woo hoo! A boy, congrats. You see going to love your little man so much! They attach to their momma's so much! Especially if you breastfeed. I loved having a baby boy and it shocked me as I always thought I wanted a girl. Now I get one of each!!!
Anterior placenta huh? No idea where mine is the tech just told me that based on where things are located they say you can feel more movements. So she began moving up a storm this week and even DH has been able to feel it!

All the ladies ttc still, :dust: and IUI can work, just keep the faith and determination!

Fisher I'm sorry you're not having luck with clomid IUI. I know exactly how you feel as I had 3 IUI's with clomid, I responded beautifully to clomid and still didn't get pregnant. Now we're in the middle of an injectables cycle ... I'm CD 12 today and still not ready to go. When I went for a scan yesterday my follicles were only 10mm but there were 3 of them. I have a lot more but the others are very far behind and not even close to mature.

I'm also feeling bummed because I had genetic testing done, our doctor recommended it and I came back positive for CF. So, OH had his blood work done 8 days ago and we're still waiting for the results but we're not going forward with the IUI if he also came back positive but FX'd he's not positive so we can proceed. I didn't want to stop taking the meds in case he comes back negative because then there's nothing to worry about.

If he does come back positive we have to go ahead with IVF only.

I just hope something starts working for us because I'm really loosing hope lately. I kind of feel like taking a break but my OH doesn't want to so ... i don't really want to I don't think but this is just hard...

Congrats Hopeful. What a wonderful blessing to have a sweet baby girl. I'm happy to hear that your anatomy scan went well :D

I am going to be a proud mama to another healthy little boy. So excited about this! I did find out that I have an anterior placenta which is why they have had trouble finding his heart rate with the doppler but this shouldn't affect anything else. I am still feeling kicks like crazy.

Hello Fertilesoul - your story gives me so much hope! We too have low sperm count. Do you remember how many follicles you had for your BFP IUI?

Fisher :hugs: sorry to hear its taking longer than expected. What challenges have you faced with you IUI's? :spermy: numbers/motility? Timing of o with the IUI?

None that I know of. I mean the first one we tried unmedicated so the 1 follicle is to be expected. The :spermy: numbers were quite low that month as well so I don't know what that was about. The clinic told me with the next two they like anything over 10mil. I only posted the post wash numbers. I don't get a copy of the stats but post wash seemed fairly motile each time like 98 % so. Who knows. The biggest issue is timing because I have to clock in by a certain time for my job so if things don't line up quite right it becomes a hectic switch or last minute squeeze. I go back to full time in July so I don't know how we will preceded with treatments after that. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->