IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

Thanks kleinfor3-I've seen 12, (for back to back), 24, 26 and 40....just curious b/c we have the same FS and wondering how they decide what the difference is.

Are you getting ready to trigger?

If you ladies dont mind me asking....to help better under stand the outcomes here what is everyone reason for IUI's (DH fertility, pcos,unexplained, lesbian couple, ect)

Thanks kleinfor3-I've seen 12, (for back to back), 24, 26 and 40....just curious b/c we have the same FS and wondering how they decide what the difference is.

Are you getting ready to trigger?

That's so cool you have the same FS!!! I didn't know the 12, 24 or 26 existed! Nice though to have a variety when needed lol. I triggered tonight! Fingers Crossed for BFP all around!!!

If you ladies dont mind me asking....to help better under stand the outcomes here what is everyone reason for IUI's (DH fertility, pcos,unexplained, lesbian couple, ect)

Mrs. R, we're doing IUI because I don't ovulate on my own (mild case of PCOS), and Dh has low volume.

Titi....that is interesting about the trigger timing. I had no idea they could vary so much. That is interesting about the different times when we have the same FS. Maybe it has to do with appt. times?

Lucie-could be. hmmmm. although I would think they would just have you trigger at a different time. 12 hour I've only heard of for back to back IUI when they do another one another day. Most the girls I think in our "circle" had like 24 hour IUIs but not sure. I'm a fan of later ones b/c you are supposedly supposed to ovulate around 40 hours after trigger.

Mrs. R-we are doing IUI for unexplained infertility. I ovulate strongly on my own every month, DH has a very high count, and yet after three years hard core ttc and about 2 NTNP we just cannot get pregnant at all.

:dust: to everyone

Hey there im new to this so sorry if im posting this in the wrong place. Congrats on you BFP!!! I had my first IUI with Femara and HCG shot with 30 million sperm count. Im in the dreaded tww :(. My question is did you have any symptoms at all before your BFP and when did you test?

Sorry that was suppose to go to someone personally my bad. Anyone is welcomed to answer. Im super curious

Update on IUI #2 11/21

Cycle day 11th scan showed no follies on the right and 2 on the left measuring 18 & 15 also saw one size 11 but FS said she didn’t think it would mature enough by the time I triggered.
Trigger on Day 12th Ovidrel
IUI on day 14th (41 hrs after trigger)
Hubbys numbers: post wash was 67 mil with 82% mobile

2WW

Update on IUI #2 11/21

Cycle day 11th scan showed no follies on the right and 2 on the left measuring 18 & 15 also saw one size 11 but FS said she didn’t think it would mature enough by the time I triggered.

2WW

Goodluck! I had my first IUI 11/22/11, I too am in my TWW and I feel like im not going to make it lol. You had a lot of swimmers so hopefully at least one will make it!! Also you have any symptoms at all???

I had my third IUI this month.
1st iui - clomid cd 3 to 7 with hcg trigger, 3 mature follies and 24 million swimmers post wash and 23 million the next day-bfn.
2nd iui - clomid cd 5 to 9 with hcg trigger, 2 mature follies and 19 million, then 33 million the next day - bfn.
3rd iui - femara 2.5 mg cd 4 to 8, puregon injections 100iu cd 8 to 11, ovidrel trigger shot cd 12 and iui cd 13 and 14. I had 2 follies 23 mm on the right 22mm with one at 12 mm on the left on trigger day with an E2 level of 2300+, swimmers were post wash - 25 million and 36.5 million. I am now 7 dpiui. I am quite crampy at the moment. Last two days and nights had bad back pain and cramping. am hoping it is implantation. I have my blood test on sat morning.

Update on IUI #2 11/21

2WW

Goodluck! I had my first IUI 11/22/11, I too am in my TWW and I feel like im not going to make it lol. You had a lot of swimmers so hopefully at least one will make it!! Also you have any symptoms at all???

I had alot more swimmers and follies last month and some how they got lost and BFN! So hopefully this one does it for us.

8Dpiui today no symptoms... What about you?

Update on IUI #2 11/21

2WW

I had alot more swimmers and follies last month and some how they got lost and BFN! So hopefully this one does it for us.

Ya that is true. Its crazy how there are sooooo many and one can't even find its way. lol. I am currently 7dpiui and no symptoms. I mean I think way too much into any little thing that my belly does. I hope we both get a BFP! When are you taking an preg test? My doctor has my blood test set for Dec. 6, I just don't think I can wait that long!

Update on IUI #2 11/21

2WW

Ya that is true. Its crazy how there are sooooo many and one can't even find its way. lol. I am currently 7dpiui and no symptoms. I mean I think way too much into any little thing that my belly does. I hope we both get a BFP! When are you taking an preg test? My doctor has my blood test set for Dec. 6, I just don't think I can wait that long!

The FS told me to test on 12/5 the day before AF is due and if I got a + to call and have bloodwork done butttttttt lol I will be testing Sunday 12/4 and I havent bought any test so that I wont get tempted to test before that day

Funny what you say about ur belly I've been paying alot more attention since yesterday and any slightest ache or feeling =my mind starts to run wild lol

Update on IUI #2 11/21

2WW

The FS told me to test on 12/5 the day before AF is due and if I got a + to call and have bloodwork done butttttttt lol I will be testing Sunday 12/4 and I havent bought any test so that I wont get tempted to test before that day

Funny what you say about ur belly I've been paying alot more attention since yesterday and any slightest ache or feeling =my mind starts to run wild lol

Lol yes its crazy!! I have a lot of tests here at the house and trying not to test ESP since I got the HCG shot and dont know when it will be out of my system. I am just trying not to get my hopes up. Too many failed attempts and afraid this one will be the same, and if it is guess I will go round 2 for IUI. And Im really thinking bout testing tomorrow monring with FMU..HMMMMM idk :)

I've been waiting for this cycle to end before I posted so, which haven't ended yet but at 12dpiui and a negative BETA, I think it's a bust. Anyways, here are my numbers...

IUI#1- Clomid 50mg days 3-7, 2 follicles- 1 on my open Left side that measured 28mm and 1 on my blocked tube Right side that measured 24mm on IUI day. So, 2 follicles total. Pre-wash sperm count 217 million, post wash 88 million for insemination. BETA 12/5/11 NEGATIVE.

I just had my first IUI yesterday but have been tracking all your stats closely. Here's mine:
(Unexplained Infertility)

IUI #1 (12/4): Unmedicated. 3.1mil post wash 89% motility.

Hi ladies. I hope you don't mind me following you. I just went yesterday to a consult with an RE. He is suggesting medicated and trigger IUI. I had a tubal reversal 3/10 and hsg 12/10 showing open tubes and ovulating. DH had s/a and he's more than good to go. Just can't seem to catch that egg. I am going next Wed. for a pelvic ultra sound and a hyperscopy ? (not sure if that's right). He also suggested a possible laporscopy. I'm feeling real awkward and unsure about everything so just looking for ladies in the same boat.

I do have a question. My insurance Tricare Prime (dh is in the Army) it covers all my appointments, meds, ultra sounds but I don't think it covers the wash or actual IUI. Can anyone tell me what they paid for those things? I'm just curious of how deep I'm going to have to start digging. Thanks 8)

in the Army) it covers all my appointments, meds, ultra sounds but I don't think it covers the wash or actual IUI. Can anyone tell me what they paid for those things? I'm just curious of how deep I'm going to have to start digging. Thanks 8)

$300 for mine that was unmedicated. If you take meds you may also need to pay for meds and monitoring ultrasounds or bloodwork. My insurance won't pay for that stuff if it's associated with an IUI so that can run a couple hundred to a couple thousand depending on if you're taking clomid or injectable meds. Good luck!

Hi hun-good luck with your journey.

I'm in Florida and I paid $975 for each fully monitored IUI that I had done. It was a pkg included ultrasounds, the washing, IUI and a progesterone check after. Medications are extra. I was on Clomid-the generic version costs me $16 for 50mg or $25 for 100mg. I also took Ovidrel (trigger) which costs $88.00.

If you do injectible meds instead of Clomid or Femera (pills) it will be much more expensive. Around $2,000.

I am currently on Follistim which runs about $250.00 for a 2-4 day supply depending on your dosage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->