• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IUI Reference List: Please share your numbers here

Iui #2 today. Took 100 mg clomid days 3-9. Ultrasound on CD 13 showed one follie that would be ready for iui today. Took trigger Sunday. Dh's count post wash was 16 million, which is 5 million more than iui #1. :)

And now the dreaded TWW begins...

Iui #2 today. Took 100 mg clomid days 3-9. Ultrasound on CD 13 showed one follie that would be ready for iui today. Took trigger Sunday. Dh's count post wash was 16 million, which is 5 million more than iui #1. :)

And now the dreaded TWW begins...

Good luck!!!!

Hi Lucie,

I'm on the same boat. IUI#1 was on tuesday. I did not expect it to be that painful. Now in the 2WW. It is just killing me. What meds are you on in the 2WW?

Hope this is the month for us.

IUI #2 was done on Tuesday. I took Femara CD 3-7 and a steroid daily which I'm still taking. I had 2 eggs 27,28 in size and 50 million post wash with 75 percent motility. I hope this one takes. Now in the tww. Booooooo

Good Luck ladies!

Congrats Mrs.Rodrigues

Going back tonthe RE on Friday to see what my next steps will be

Just saw your BFP Mrs.Rodrigues.......Congrats!!!!!

No I havent had IUI yet. I've done two rounds of clomid 50mg each time. I had an u/s and saline pushed through my tubes last week. It was inconclusive. So now the doctor is recommending laporscopy and chromotubasion next month. Should have a call to schedual that this week. If I get an all clear the we will move on to IUI

Hi Lucie,

Both of us had IUI on the same day. Do you have any symptoms and when will you be testing? Hope this is the month for you.

Hi ladies:
I've been reading back and I notice a lot of the names from other friends posts like Luci and Titi

Here's my scenario with IUI:

09/11-IUI #1 - Clomid 100mg-75UI Follistim-Ovidrel-progesterone *8 follies* follie reduction* 4 left in -17.5 million post wash 90% motility :bfp: miscarriage

12/11-IUI #2 - Clomid 100mg-25UI Follistim x2 , 50UI x3 75UI x1 -Ovidrel-Lovenox-progesterone* 3 Follies-10million post wash 100% motility -awaiting for the outcome

:dust: to us all.

Hi Lucie,

Both of us had IUI on the same day. Do you have any symptoms and when will you be testing? Hope this is the month for you.

Hi there hope2be!

So far, no real symptoms. I had some extreme bloating on Christmas Eve, but that's about it. Last month (with iui #1) I seemed to have tons of symptoms (sore nips, lots of cramping, etc.) and got a BFN, so I'm trying my hardest not to symptom spot this month. As for testing, I don't think I will, unless AF doesn't show when she's due. That way I can keep the faith. :)

What about you? Any symptoms? And when are you planning to test?

Hi Lucie,

Yes, not looking for symptoms makes sense but my Mind is always telling me to look for some....I have to constantly keep myself occupied for that.

As this was my IUI#1 I am not sure whatbto expect. I have pain on both sides of ovaries and its mild. I am on prog suppositories so not sure if my mild boob sensitivity is due to that.Other than that nothing. When I was trying naturally I always had nausea during my 2ww. Now that has disappeared too. So anxious.

I also had a question... usually I had 28 day cycle before...now that my RE has asked me to trigger on day 8 since she found 1 follicle of 21 I should be counting my 2ww from the day of my IUI right?

i sincerely pray that IUI works for you.

Hi Lucie,

Yes, not looking for symptoms makes sense but my Mind is always telling me to look for some....I have to constantly keep myself occupied for that.

As this was my IUI#1 I am not sure whatbto expect. I have pain on both sides of ovaries and its mild. I am on prog suppositories so not sure if my mild boob sensitivity is due to that.Other than that nothing. When I was trying naturally I always had nausea during my 2ww. Now that has disappeared too. So anxious.

I also had a question... usually I had 28 day cycle before...now that my RE has asked me to trigger on day 8 since she found 1 follicle of 21 I should be counting my 2ww from the day of my IUI right?

i sincerely pray that IUI works for you.

Sorry it took so long to respond. But yes, I'd start counting your 2WW from the day of your iui.

As for me, still NO symptoms. None at all. :( And I went in yesterday and got my progesterone tested, it came back at 8.3. Last cycle (iui#1) it was 16.5. Now, dh has reminded me that last cycle I also had two follies, and this cycle I only had one, so maybe that's why my number was so much lower. I just don't know. My clinic says anything above a 3 confirms ovulation. I just am having a very hard time staying positive about this cycle...

Hang in there Lucie. Sounds like you have a super supportive dh and that's always a big help during this ttc madness.

Hi Lucie,

Hope you are doing fine. I am not sure why but I have a very negative feeling about this cycle. I keep telling that to DH and he says that my negative thoughts could be hampering my chances.

I have no symptoms what so ever and I'm already getting ready for my next scan.

How are you doing?

Hi Lucie,

Hope you are doing fine. I am not sure why but I have a very negative feeling about this cycle. I keep telling that to DH and he says that my negative thoughts could be hampering my chances.

I have no symptoms what so ever and I'm already getting ready for my next scan.

How are you doing?

Hi there! I know what you mean about feeling negative, because I am feeling the same way. The only things I've noticed symptom wise were on Christmas Eve I was SO bloated, like I was the day after my trigger shot. It was very weird. Also, I had one day of extreme gassiness (sorry if tmi), and I've been getting really tired every day around the middle of the afternoon. Last month I had the tiredness, but also had other symptoms that are non existent this cycle. So I'm not really sure what to think. :wacko:

My thing is I keep thinking ahead to if this doesn't work, what do we do next? Another clomid iui? Iui with injectables (at twice the cost or more than clomid iui)? Or would we be better off going straight to ivf? I just get myself all worked up thinking about everything. So ive been trying to just not think about it. Not sure if its the best thing to do, but I've gotta stay sane. :)

Here's to hoping we both get bfps this cycle!

Lucie, I do the same thing trying to figure out what to do next cycle by CD1 of every cycle! LOL! Especially putting out the money for this! Do I just skip the cheaper ones and go straight to IVF or keep gambling with the IUI's hoping I don't spend as much on IUIs by the time I can do one cycle of IVF! Such madness! LOL!

The trigger shot each month makes me bloat really bad! I look 8 months pregnant the day after the trigger.

Hi ladies, not sure if this is still active but thought I'd try.
I had two IZuI's on clomid for my first pregnancy. Now we are going for number 2 and it's already been one failed IUI on clomid. I had two follies one huge, over 30mm, DH's sample 47 mil post wash. Don't recall the rest.
I'm on cycle day 3 now and just took my first clomid pill. Here we go again, another emotional roller coaster. :sad2:
I'm worried cause if this IUI doesn't take then since there may be a polyp, doc wants to do hysteroscopy. I'm so hoping this works out, another surgery means down time, but maybe it'll help! Any thoughts, anyone have this?
Good luck do you all!

I haven't had that exact surgery but I'm having a lap done on the 27th. I'm hoping that's the ticket. After the surgery we will move on to medicated IUI.

I wish you the best and lots of baby dust

Dear Lovely Ladies ! Thanx a ton for your contributions - as these are your experiences... valuable indeed !
:thumbup:

:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back