IUIs 2014!!! Let's do this!!!

so the beta was at 2469!! Progesterone was over 40 so I get to cut the injection back down to 1cc a day.

That's great!!

Afm, they have reduced the Gonal F the next 2 nights to 150, the previous 3 nights was 200. I will likely have the iui on Monday. I go for u/s and b/w on Thurs to see how I'm progressing. On cd3 the estradiol was 27, LH 3 and FSH 10, today estradiol was 128.

Hi - hope you're all doing well.

My doctor and I are really friendly, since she's been working with me for a while now. She herself has PCOS and her husband has a very low sperm count and she conceived on IUI and is also trying for her second, but she gave up recently. She understands me and everything I'm going through because she's been there herself. (wish she'd give me a damn discount though! LOL)

Anyway, today, I am technically 8dpIUI (if you count my 2nd iui as I did back to back) or 9dpIUI (if you count from my first 1st iui) *Hope that makes sense*

She asked me to come in to her office for an ultrasound to see if I really ovulated or not. Have any of you done this? As I mentioned, she's very friendly with me and is also very anxious during my 2ww because she gets as excited / let down as I do as each month goes by.

I PROMISED myself I wouldnt POAS until at least 13dpIUI but I couldn't HELP MYSELF! hahaha. I tried this morning and it's such a faiiiiiiiiiint second line. Like you have to really squint your eyes together to see it. I'm a bit confused now, do you think it's still the trigger? or the start of a bfp? CONFUSED AND MORE ANXIOUS!
I don't know why I do this to myself! LOL

Will update later about this ultrasound...not sure what to expect from it done so early.

Hope everyone is fine :)

Ok, so now I'm really in the middle of the 2ww and running out of patience. I really thought I would be less anxious this time around.

Did the ultrasound, she said everything looks right, that I ovulated and she could see the corpus luteum. She said to wait a week and test again. She repeated and made it clear to me any HPT would be too early. I know it is, but I can't help but read all these blogs of people who get their BFP so damn early!

What freaked me out slightly is she said "If you ever move onto IVF, you'd be a great candidate because see, you ovulated after the trigger" We have never really discussed IVF so I instantly thought something was wrong with this IUI and she was breaking it to me....slowly.

AHHHH! Will try to be patient for the next few days!

I doubt anything was wrong - the trigger was likely out of your system - you took it 10 days ago right? Hopefully that was the start of something big!! I would prob test again in a couple of days to see if the line is darker.... but that's me!

FXed for you!!!

hi moni, yes, the trigger was done sep 2 and yesterday was sep 12, so the trigger hopefully was out. the line is soooooooooooooooo faint, i'm sure lots of people wouldn't even call it a 'second line' at all. well here's me being hopeful and optimistic! :p

so tempted to test again today but will try to wait until tomorrow. nothing worse than seeing a negative HPT.

:p Wish me luck :)

hi moni, yes, the trigger was done sep 2 and yesterday was sep 12, so the trigger hopefully was out. the line is soooooooooooooooo faint, i'm sure lots of people wouldn't even call it a 'second line' at all. well here's me being hopeful and optimistic! :p

so tempted to test again today but will try to wait until tomorrow. nothing worse than seeing a negative HPT.

:p Wish me luck :)

I'm still stalking and wishing you luck!!

Moni I hope all is well with you dear!

Just reading through all of the posts and want to wish everyone GL wherever you are in your cycle. My first attempt at IUI was cancelled due to low estrogen-although lining and follie looked good. Game plan for this month once af shows is start IUI meds again on cd3 (doc said same meds lower dosage because egg did not develop properly hence the low estrogen) Hoping September is my month and looking forward to having my baby bump showing by Christmas :)

Doing well...just waiting for Tuesday!
Jaan did you test again?

Just reading through all of the posts and want to wish everyone GL wherever you are in your cycle. My first attempt at IUI was cancelled due to low estrogen-although lining and follie looked good. Game plan for this month once af shows is start IUI meds again on cd3 (doc said same meds lower dosage because egg did not develop properly hence the low estrogen) Hoping September is my month and looking forward to having my baby bump showing by Christmas :)

welcome and best of luck!:flower:

AHHHH!. Took a FRER with SMU today and it was a BFN. The faint line disappeared so maybe it was just really remains of my trigger??

I don't know why I do this to myself! LOL. I am going mental this cycle. I just think I've had it - I want this little baby so badly. The harder its getting for me, the easier it's getting for everyone else!

I know it's early still, but this whole FRER being able to tell 6 days early got me excited. *SIGH*
I'm 11DPIUI today from my 1 st round of IUI or 10DPIUI from my 2nd round of IUI.

Will do my bestest to wait two days to test...this is driving me insane already.

How do so many people get BFPs so early on??? AHHHH!!!!!

Hope you lovely ladies are doing well.

AHHHH!. Took a FRER with SMU today and it was a BFN. The faint line disappeared so maybe it was just really remains of my trigger??

I don't know why I do this to myself! LOL. I am going mental this cycle. I just think I've had it - I want this little baby so badly. The harder its getting for me, the easier it's getting for everyone else!

I know it's early still, but this whole FRER being able to tell 6 days early got me excited. *SIGH*
I'm 11DPIUI today from my 1 st round of IUI or 10DPIUI from my 2nd round of IUI.

Will do my bestest to wait two days to test...this is driving me insane already.

How do so many people get BFPs so early on??? AHHHH!!!!!

Hope you lovely ladies are doing well.

I am a POAS addict as well and not matter how much I tell myself I am not testing until af is missed, it's easier said than done. If it gives you any comfort, by bff never get a bfp on her hpt until far along in her pregnancy and only confirmed pregnancy with bloodwork. This happened to her for both pregnancies, so you are definitely not out until af shows.

Thank you for sharing that with me :)

I stalk the pregnancy test forum on here and it just seems like everyone gets their BFPs so early - makes me wonder like something is wrong with me!

My IUI where I did conceive, I didn't get a positive until 15dpiui - and that was just a regular test and not a frer.

Seeing as this time I was using a frer, I was hoping and wishing for those double lines sooner!

Hope yall are doing well!

Jaan - you are still really early - nowadays I do not think the FRERs are too much differ than the reg tests. Stop reading the PG test forum!! Most of those women are first timers. As you said - with your first BFP it was pretty late. Since you ovulated in between the 2 IUIs, I would use the 2nd one for your official count.
FXed we get some great news this week!

Jaan - you are still really early - nowadays I do not think the FRERs are too much differ than the reg tests. Stop reading the PG test forum!! Most of those women are first timers. As you said - with your first BFP it was pretty late. Since you ovulated in between the 2 IUIs, I would use the 2nd one for your official count.
FXed we get some great news this week!

*hugs* thanks for your support, it's greatly appreciated :flower:
Hopefully I will have some good news to share with you lovelies soon.
Yup, I know I'm too early still to be testing and I am going to keep away from the pregnancy test forum only cuz it's haunting me. I am addicted to it but will do my best - I swear I'm going crazy :):dohh:

FRER was very sensitive for me. Detected an hcg of just 14 when I had an ectopic last year. Couldn't believe it picked up that low a number. But with that said, 10 dpo is very early. I'd give it until 12 or 13 dpo. If bfp it should show by then. Most bfps should have about 50-100 hcg by 14 dpo, that would mean 25-50 on 12 dpo which should be picked up by a FRER.

Good luck ;)

FRER was very sensitive for me. Detected an hcg of just 14 when I had an ectopic last year. Couldn't believe it picked up that low a number. But with that said, 10 dpo is very early. I'd give it until 12 or 13 dpo. If bfp it should show by then. Most bfps should have about 50-100 hcg by 14 dpo, that would mean 25-50 on 12 dpo which should be picked up by a FRER.

Good luck ;)

hi summer, nice to hear from you again. congrats on your pregnancy, how exciting!
i always figured 10dpiui meant the same as 10dpo but realized it didn't really match up the same. that's why i tried to test a few days ago thinking i was starting to test on the right day. i don't know why i got so confused this month! the timing of the back to back and trigger left me a little bit confused. will wait a few more days and try again. thanks for writing back.

Eek!! Found babies heartbeat today 9w2d and it was 164-174! The screen picked up the 164 and I counted the 174 because the screen didn't pick it up for long. I'm so thrilled because it's the first time I've heard it and my symptoms have diminished so much I was getting very nervous.

Hope you girls are good, jaan fingers still crossed for you! Moni I hope you get wonderful news this week!

Eek!! Found babies heartbeat today 9w2d and it was 164-174! The screen picked up the 164 and I counted the 174 because the screen didn't pick it up for long. I'm so thrilled because it's the first time I've heard it and my symptoms have diminished so much I was getting very nervous.

Hope you girls are good, jaan fingers still crossed for you! Moni I hope you get wonderful news this week!

Wow Dini! congratulations. that must be such a wonderful feeling. i am happy for you :) :happydance:
i can imagine how scary it would be if symptoms were diminishing. so happy to hear that everything is alright. may you continue on to having a happy healthy pregnancy.
:flower:

Dini- Congrats hun that must have been amazing to hear that and glad to hear you are feeling better.

So we have a HB at 6 w 1d.... all is looking good. Back next week - but I am to call my reg OB for an appointment!! :happydance:

Attachments

• HB.jpg
    HB.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4