I've been invited to a fancy dress party 4 weeks before i give birth?!?!?!

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
I've been invited to a NYE party, but ill be like 36 weeks pregnant.
I'd really like to go because i'll get to see my brother as its at his & he lives like 3 hrs drive away from me.

I need to let them know if im gonna be going as things have got to be booked ect but i really dont know how ill feel? gah i duno what to do.

im just scared that i may go in labour too? dya think theres a good chance i could go 4 weeks early?

To top it all off, its a fancy dress(pop star theme) pregnant pop star? ohhh no

x

Oh hun! I don't think I'd feel like going if it was me, but it might be worth it just so you can see your brother....

As for fancy dress.....I have no ideas I'm sorry!! Can you not just wear a nice dress and maybe a wig, and claim to be Christina Aguilera or someone like that when they were pg?!?!?

xxx

id never pull them off lol
im just scared that i may go in labour too? dya think theres a good chance i could go 4 weeks early? x

I suppose it's possible, but I wouldn't have thought so.

If you go, just make sure you have your notes & hospital bags just in case.....and know where the nearest hospital is!!!

xx

i know 4 weeks is a long time isnt it, the thought of taking my hospital notes with me is just putting me off the idea allready lol x

Might be nice to go though? Last night out before LO arrives??

I'm sure you could get away with wearing whatever you wanted really - who's going to argue with a woman who's 36 weeks pg?!?! :rofl:

xx

i think it's unlikely you'll go four weeks early, but you never know.

If you want to go - then go as it may be the last chance to party for a while! Make sure you have a comfy bed to sleep in (no sleeping on floors or couches) and take your labour bag etc and know where the nearest hospital is and have their phone number on you at the party, just in case.

If you are prepared it'll never happen! Isn't that always the way :D

As for fancy dress, emmmmmm, what about a going as a pregnant woman? then you can wear a pretty dress :D I don't think people would mind! or i have seen nun outfits - that would be amusing :D

i went to a night club to see east 17 when i was 4 weeks away from poping lol so dont worry about it at all just go n have fun n if u pop then its a funny story to tell haha what u goin as?

i think it's unlikely you'll go four weeks early, but you never know.

If you want to go - then go as it may be the last chance to party for a while! Make sure you have a comfy bed to sleep in (no sleeping on floors or couches) and take your labour bag etc and know where the nearest hospital is and have their phone number on you at the party, just in case.

If you are prepared it'll never happen! Isn't that always the way :D

As for fancy dress, emmmmmm, what about a going as a pregnant woman? then you can wear a pretty dress :D I don't think people would mind! or i have seen nun outfits - that would be amusing :D

Yeah id have a comfy bed to sleep in & i wouldnt be driving down there so i guess i could take it easy.

I can't go as a nun cause its pop star theme, my bro told me to go as michelle macmanus lol no way tho!! x

I just done DD bday party Hollywood theme and I went as Juno this was 2 weeks ago :D Only go if you feel comfy with being that far away, I probably would go though. xx

i went to a night club to see east 17 when i was 4 weeks away from poping lol so dont worry about it at all just go n have fun n if u pop then its a funny story to tell haha what u goin as?

god knows, thats the main thing that put me off!!! gah!! maybe ill go as barry white he had a chubby tummy ,lol x

Hows about going as Charlotte Church?! She's pg at the moment, I think she's roughly as far along as you are?!?! Could work??

x

god knows, thats the main thing that put me off!!! gah!! maybe ill go as barry white he had a chubby tummy ,lol x

id either go as a witch but get a really lovely dress to wear so i didnt feel awful or take the p*ss n go as a pumpkin lol

Hows about going as Charlotte Church?! She's pg at the moment, I think she's roughly as far along as you are?!?! Could work??

x

thats a good idead actually, shes pretty normal looking it'd be hard looking like her?

id either go as a witch but get a really lovely dress to wear so i didnt feel awful or take the p*ss n go as a pumpkin lol

lol i cant cause its popstar theme on new year lmao

im just tryin to think of any other pregnant pop stars that have more of a "look" u could go as n ppl would no who u r!!!

or u could just go as any pop star u want they dont have to be pregnant id go as 80s madonna lol

go as rik waller:rofl::rofl:
or pavrotti:rofl:

i'm sure you'll be fine no more likely to go early there or at home.
xx

Can't you just go as yourself, you being the 'pop' star, as it won't be long until you 'pop'?

I'll get my coat....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->