I've decided

@ Fertil, I'm meant to tell you last night that I'm glad you aren't leaving. It wouldn't be the same without you!

Yeyyy just read above comment yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::thumbup::thumbup:

im so happy we miss you in little rant come back xx

were all hear for eachother noone has a problem withpeople posting look howmany posts iv made :haha:

good luck hun! i've noticed this past week that you are like a lil mommy to all of us...you answer almost everyones posts! I don't know how you do it! keep your head up and good luck in the future! hope to see you back soon! :hugs:

WAIIITTTT...you're not leaving?! yay!! i really need to start reading the last comments before the first lol! i am so glad you are not leaving! if you ever have problems you need to talk about, we are always here for you! especially since we live so close i feel a special bond with you!

good luck hun! i've noticed this past week that you are like a lil mommy to all of us...you answer almost everyones posts! I don't know how you do it! keep your head up and good luck in the future! hope to see you back soon! :hugs:

Thank you so much!!!!!!! <3 That means a lot to me! It's just that I care a lot about all of you :)

WAIIITTTT...you're not leaving?! yay!! i really need to start reading the last comments before the first lol! i am so glad you are not leaving! if you ever have problems you need to talk about, we are always here for you! especially since we live so close i feel a special bond with you!

Thank you hunny!! :) I know! We should meet up one day haha

I'm sorry you're leaving, but wishing you all the luck in the world for your BFP. xx

So sorry you are leaving and thank you so much for all the help you have given me!
Good luck! x x x

lol this is so cute lol you should make a post saying your not leaving lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"