I've got my anti-witch spray!

DH got sick of me pouting and put out..lol

I used preseed and then soft cups with preseed in it. Hopefully I can get one more session in today...pretty sure Im at the end of my 48hrs or so..I think Ill be 1dpo tomorrow because I feel O pains today so I assume today is O day

Hi Ladies. I started this thread for our tww!

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/828132-we-have-our-anti-witch-spray-ready-do-you.html

Good luck to all your lovely ladies and I'll see you over there!!! :)

Haha, yay wishn! I'm headed over to our tww thread to post now. Thanks for making it, Haley!

Resurrecting our non-tww thread since I am now out and one or two others are as well. Figured I could at least bump this thread in the most unfortunate event that AF comes for some of the other ladies as well. I know they say misery loves company, but I really would rather see all my ttc buddies go on to first-tri instead! But if you don't this month (which it's not sounding like it's very lucky month so far :( ) then come join me back here for a shot at January.

I didn't have a good feeling about December. I just knew it wasn't my month. However... I am having a very good feeling about January. Don't know why. Just am. :)

Thats weird linz i feel the same! kinda knew dec wasn't my month but feel really good about january! think it could be my month!! hope it is for you to xxx

Sorry to hear you haven't all got BFPs, but great to see you back over here. I'm having a crazzy cycle and I think I'm having ovulation spotting now which means I should O at somepoint soon. Clearly going for a stupid cycle this month.

Linz - you have a honeymoon to get jiggy on ;)

Hope you had a fantastic Christmas

xxxxx

Hi Nats and giraffes!

Yes, I should have planned my honeymoon date better, I'll actually be expecting AF on the day we fly home. Which now that I think about it, that means the 5 most stressful days of the tww (literally the 5 days you could possibly get a BFP but probably won't) will be during my vacation. So it may be nice to not stress and constantly think about it because I'll have so much other stuff that's going on.

Now the REAL question is whether or not I bring any test strips with me, or just wait for the witch to show! I'm trying to convince my body to ovulate on 1/9/12 so that there's no way I could get AF any earlier than the day we come home. How awful would it to be to have AF show up while I'm snorkeling or something! So we'll see if my PMA can control this month's eggy.

I also may have threatened DH that if he didn't get me preg this month that AF will ruin our vaca.... lol...

lol you are still giving your body a pep talk Linz? I hope it listens! Id leave the strips at home and jsut really enjoy your honeymoon without the worry of ttc...but obviously keeping O day in mind so you can BD on the beach hehehe

Hi Giraffe hi Nats!!!!

Giraffe another crazy cycle?! I feel for ya girlie...hers hoping January is your month!

BTW- The witch hasnt stuck me yet but Im due tomorrow and have all the usual symptoms so Im throwing in the white flag and moving on

By the way, I'm taking an active approach to this month's TTC. I feel super positive, but I am also going to "help things along" if I can. Here's my plan of attack:

1) Bought a moonstone/rose quartz bracelet off amazon.com.
(I'm fully aware that this is stupid and a wives tale; I don't even believe in stuff like this, but for some reason I just got an itch, and there was one online for only $16).

2) Going to take Mucinex starting at CD 8 until ovulation. Last month when I was sick and taking it for my cold, I had more EWCM than I've ever seen! Too bad it was wasted by not bd'ng!

3) Trying OPKs for the first time, and will be testing once a day starting at CD 8 (I heard you should start 4 days before your earliest ovulation).

4) DH and I have an understanding now (hopefully) that planned BD is not necessarily a bad thing and that just "waiting until you're in the mood" like we have been leaves us off in our timing about half the time.

Anyone else trying anything new this month?

Oh and wishin - when I say strips I mean HPTs. Our vacation is the 19th-23rd of Jan, and ov will be 1 1/2 weeks before then. I mean should I take a HPT while on vacation, or just wait for her to show up on the flight home?

yea I knew you meant HPTs ...Leave them home and enjoy your vacay!!! Well ok maybe take just one lol....dang it as a POASholic I should not answer this question

Ideally really I wouldnt take any...try to take your mind off tww and enjoy your time with your husband

Yeah, you're right.... I should not test on my honeymoon! Ok, here's what I'll do (lol). If I ov on the 9th, then I will be 10 dpo on the day we leave, so I'll take a test before we leave for the airport in the morning. If it's neg I can drink guilt free, and if it turns pos 5 days later, it really won't have affected anything by then. However if it's pos at 10 dpo, at least I will know ahead of time. Will just not drink, but I'll be so ecstatic that it won't really matter.

Are you going to preseed/softcup this month wishn?

Hello Ladies, looks like I'm back. looking forward to chatting with you gals during these trying times...Good luck to all...

WB firsttimer. I know none of us want to be here, but at least we have each other!

WB firsttimer. I know none of us want to be here, but at least we have each other!

AWWWW :hugs:...I think this has been the hardest month for me, I was 2 days late and for as long as I can remember I have never had a cycle longer than 26 days..I guess the witch decided that she would play games, but I'm going to move forward and hope for the best...A new year with good things to come, hopefully lots of BFP'S from us ALL..

Linz- Yes, I will use preseed with softcups again...At least one or two more cycles to give it a fair shot. It wasnt uncomfortable or hard so might as well

So I had an eventful morning...I posted on the other thread but not sure if you are all still reading there so I hope you dont mind if I repost:

I am so freaking frustrated!!!! I have taken crazy to a whole new level!!!

So this morning I had one tests left (Answer HPT) and I had to pee at 5am so I got up and took the test and immedietly a test line showed up and of course I got excited but I waited the entire time it said that it took for the test to be accurate and end result was that the test line was still there but had no color. I googled the ANSWER HPT tests and apparently they have had issues with false positives exactly the same thing I got..a line shows up but no color. So I went back to sleep got up at around 9 and thought I would tests again, but since I had used my last HPT I (and here comes the crazy!) peed in a cup with smu and on my way to work I stopped at the $ store bought a test. Immeditely the same thing happend the test line showed up but again no color...WTF!! There was a rite aid next to the dollar store so I stopped and got a FRER...BFN!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe I was crazy enough to drive around to stores with pee in a cup testing in my car!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Linz - I'm loving the PMA, and I don't thingk you should take strips on your honeymoon, have a fab time and hopefully it'll be your month ;) I've heard good things about the moonstone and it can't do any harm!

Wishin - TTC makes us all nuts and driving round with pee in a cup is definitely not the craziest thing I've heard!!

I'm really not sure what is going on with me, I'm still spotting and starting to think it's just a strange build up to AF, in which case I could have a problem as I'm meant to be having bloods taken on Day 2 of this cycle and if it comes over the weekend I won't be able to get them done. Grrr.

We're on a slight pause between visitors just now, for the first time in a week it's just us for a couple of hours before the next lot arrive. Its been great fun but completely silent BD is really not my thing!!!! :blush:

xxxx

LOL, poor giraffes! Yikes, how did you end up having so many people trekking through your home for so long? I'm done after 3 days of visitors, usually! Luckily, we live the farthest north, so no one wants to drive all the way up here (ha!).

How long have you been spotting? This month I had none, it was just like an on/off switch, but normally I get spotting for up to 2 days before AF shows. I take it that isn't normal for you?

Really slow at work today...sinceit appears I may be hanging out with y'all for awhile allow me to introduce myself

My name is Cris, Im 28, DH is 34 - We have been together 7.5 yrs and have a beautiful 3yr old baby (who is now a big boy:cry::cry: ) and I have a super sweet and intelligent step son who is now 10. Although DH and I have been together 7+ years we only recently got married this past September. We are trying for #2 and we had been hoping to have a summer/spring baby as our two kids are end of year babies. That means as soon as Halloween hits we are busy planning birthday parties, and trying to get through the holidays. DH and my son are both Nov birthdays, and step son is a December bday...between that thanksgiving and christmas I am one exhausted mommy! and broke! Also we would have liked to plan outside parties for the next one's bday. I think thats the reason I have been so osessed the last cycles..this cycle is officially our last shot at "summer" baby for quite some time. Early September is quite warm on the east coast.

Hmmm so nothing really much more to share. Hope to get to know most of you better too as we all wait to ovulate!

Hugs,

Cris

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"