I've got my anti-witch spray!

giraffes, what's a typical cycle length for you?

Sooooo....guess what?! Got my positive OPK today!!! I love seeing that smiley face :)

CD14! Here is the weird thing...if my period had been regular today would have been cd18...hmm whatever not going to analyze..

well we didnt BD yesterday even though DH wanted to I told him to save his "boys" for O day...ops! guess he knew better!! We did BD already today and hopefully a couple more times during the next 48 hrs

Good thing you started testing early! Now what are you doing on the computer? Get back in that bedroom! haha jk ;)

It is interesting that men seem to know when it's time even if they're not aware. I never tell DH when it's time, but sometimes he goes for it before I even try to drop subtle hints.

hehe oh dont u worry there will be plenty of bd! Didnt have time to get preseed or the softcups so maybe tomorrow afterwork since we will still be bd then...

Evening Ladies, Well I went in for my IUI and it went well :thumbup:....So now I'm going to fix supper and relax so we can get to dancing later...LOL!!! TWW here I come.....

Glad the IUI went well, fingers crossed for the next couple of weeks for you! Wishin - enjoy the baby making ;)

Linz - 26 to 42 days for me, it's one of the reasons I like OPKs, as at least then I get a clue when I'm due!

Good morning all!

So DH really is not in the "mood" to BD...we did once after I got the smile last night and that was it...so needless to say not feeling too optimistic about this month :( i hope he wants to BD when I get home but its not looking good :( so bummed

I was feeling sick today (sinus infection prob) so came home early. Hoping that DH will want to BD after my nap, lol

I took another OPK today and got another smiley! so I must have caught it at the beginning of my surge last night! I stopped on my way home and got preseed and the soft cups...fx for me that DH is in a better mood and wants to BD...hes been quite moody lately so i hope he sucks it up!

how is everyone else doing? everyone in the TWW??

I was feeling sick today (sinus infection prob) so came home early. Hoping that DH will want to BD after my nap, lol

I took another OPK today and got another smiley! so I must have caught it at the beginning of my surge last night! I stopped on my way home and got preseed and the soft cups...fx for me that DH is in a better mood and wants to BD...hes been quite moody lately so i hope he sucks it up!

how is everyone else doing? everyone in the TWW??

I hope things work out for you....Try walking round naked.Lol!!!!! And I also find that stripping during an arguement works to, you completely forget what you were arguing about....:thumbup:

Wishn, I hate that! It's like you only have to be in the mood for it 3 times out of the month, then you can be as moody as you want! But it always seems like one of their off days happens to be during ov.

FF changed it's mind after seeing this morning's temp and says TODAY I am 3 dpo, not yesterday, which lines up with when I felt ov pain so I agree. However, that means we bd'd 3 days before ovulation and FF gave me a low score this month. It's not unheard of or impossible, but the chances are less likely than if we had done it on 1 or 2 days prior.

Question for you OPK ladies... So I woke up this morning (been coughing all night and home from work today - can't get over this illness) and I felt a familiar pain in my side. Now, I always get ovulation pain, so I really can tell when it's happening, and my temperature almost always rises the next day (unless it happens late at night and then it's the following day). So this morning I woke up with ovulation pain on my left ovary... but I'm 3 dpo today and when I o'd this month it was on my right ovary.

Since I'm home and bored I figured I'd do an OPK and it was positive... Now I'm confused. There really is no reason for there to be a thermal shift in my BBT if I hadn't already ovulated (I am sick, but it's a cold, so no temperature) plus now a +OPK at 3 dpo? So confused here. Well either way, hubby is home sick as well and the power went out this morning for a few hours... so what can I say? Of course we found a way to pass the time ;)

Any ideas on the opk though?

DH is still being a douche and doesnt want to BD..Im pissed to say the least

Im so freaking done with putting all this effort in doing research and peeing on sticks and stressing when he doesnt want to cooperate...dont even feel like talking ot him about it just DONE!

PS- 1st timer, Id walk around naked but we have a 3yr old...lol he might think its odd...or wanna walk around naked too

its so hard to find time to BD at will with him around so it does take some kind of planning but today we had several opportunities...**sigh**

Sorry I've been in hiding for awhile! I had a rough Time dealing with last month not getting a positive. Wanting something so bad! So
I just distanced myself from all the baby talk! But I'M BACK!!! Lol I got my positive OPK this morning!! Yay!! We've BD every other day since Sunday so hopefully we have some swimmers waiting for that eggo! Hope everyone is getting along great! So glad we are in this tww together again!

Well I just wanted to pop in but now I have some important things to do :) wink wink!

Xoxo

P.S. are we starting another thread for the tww? Or staying here? Don't want to miss out :)

DH is still being a douche and doesnt want to BD..Im pissed to say the least

Im so freaking done with putting all this effort in doing research and peeing on sticks and stressing when he doesnt want to cooperate...dont even feel like talking ot him about it just DONE!

I hate that, wishn :( So sorry to hear DH is wasting time this month. At least you got one session in?

Sorry I've been in hiding for awhile! I had a rough Time dealing with last month not getting a positive. Wanting something so bad! So
I just distanced myself from all the baby talk! But I'M BACK!!! Lol I got my positive OPK this morning!! Yay!! We've BD every other day since Sunday so hopefully we have some swimmers waiting for that eggo! Hope everyone is getting along great! So glad we are in this tww together again!

Well I just wanted to pop in but now I have some important things to do :) wink wink!

Xoxo

Yay Haley, you're back! Been wondering what you've been getting up to!

P.S. are we starting another thread for the tww? Or staying here? Don't want to miss out :)

This is a good question, I was wondering myself. I think it would be fun. We might make some new friends, too! Is anyone besides me officially in the tww? Firsttimer was close last I heard, not sure if anyone else is past ov tho.

I think Ill 1dpo tomorrow so I guess I am in...we BD cd14 that its...

MAD

Well Wishin, if you bd yesterday and today is O day, you still had a pretty darn good timing. It's too bad he was being a grump today, but remember that it only takes once! Fx'd for you this cycle. Hang in there, hun.

hey ladies, i'm back been away for a few days for those who didn't notice lol, oh and i are back on track again but unfortunately not in time for o i think? not that i know when it happens because i dont use opk's and i dont temp so who knows i suppose?? will bd tonight and just hope i'm late in o, if not then on to next month xx

Hayley - welcome back! Sorry to hear you had a rough time, I had a meltdown last week so this is definitely the place for support.

Nats - glad to hear you're back on track with hubby. How was your night out?

Linz - you could be ovulating twice? Or the first one didn't really happen so your body is trying again?

Thanks Linz, I know it only takes once (or so they say haha) but Im not feeling very optimistic this month, thanks for trying to cheer me up though!

Nats Welcome back

I suppose I am 1dpo. Not very hopeful for this cycle so I dont even feel like testing this month.

I laid in bed and thought about this whole thing and if this month is a bust Im moving on to NTNP...DH is obviously not in the same mindset as me and I am tired of putting so much time and effort into it when he wont even cooperate. I'll switch my focus to weight loss. Ill really miss you girls though..thanks for always being here for me when I go nuts and need somewhere to vent <3 you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->