I've got my anti-witch spray!

:rofl:

Attachments

• 23 weeks with Maisie 9+5 with Deucey.jpg
    23 weeks with Maisie 9+5 with Deucey.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
where is everyone :(

I feel ok....I have been having lots of pulling and stretching so I am really uncomfortable. Lots of pressure too.

I dont think I told you guys but I felt pretty good Monday night and ate a good dinner only to throw it all up within and hour of eating it....ugh!!

Ew, I'm sorry Cris! But you officially have morning sickness now, right? :winkwink:

Now, I feel SO much better with nausea almost completley gone (WHAT?!?!), but I've nearly thrown up every morning this week. I thought Monday it was just because I was so anxious and upset about the cramping/spotting but yesterday morning I came the closest I've come to throwing up in over 7 years. :haha: I even opened the toilet lid which I always refuse to do because doing that is just admitting it's actually about to happen. :haha: But I somehow managed to keep it down. Yuck. Anyway, I much prefer being very sick once a day for like 5-10 minutes to being nauseous all day every day. I'm afraid it's going to come back. Been almost a week now without it being bad.

I'm here, I'm here! Sorry I've been doing more stalking than typing lately as work has really picked up on top of the fact that I am still doing Jury Duty in the afternoon which means I'm basically trying to get everything I normally do in 8-9 hours done in 5. My boss even bought me an orchid and gave me a card this morning to say thanks for all my hard work lately (the auditors have been making it a real fire drill for us lately). Yesterday I barely had 5 minutes to stuff a sandwich in my mouth before having to run out the door to court. And in the same morning, I had a dentist appointment that I nearly threw up twice at (the recline of the chair put me in a cold, nauseous sweat). So things have just been crazy for me lately. On top of that my back is now killing me and I've started to get a sore throat. Is it the weekend yet?!

Nats - I'm so sorry honey. We will miss you dearly. Anytime you need to talk just let us/me know. We will always be here for you.

Leia - Can't wait to hear from you on how everything went! I hope we get pictures!

Wishin - I know it won't change anything, but I'm sure your LO is fine even with the spotting! Did you make an appointment or when is your next US scheduled?

lilspy - I can't believe your bump already! Although I have heard your second shows sooner than your first!

Luckily closing arguments and deliberation start today, so once the trial is officially over I'll be back into my normal routine and posting more often. I've been way stressed out and even had a dream that I had to stay at work and missed jury duty and got arrested for not going. Also, I'd really like the stabbing pain in my lower spine to stop, but I have a feeling it's "just one of those pregnancy things." Two tylenol takes the edge off, but each step is still painful and jarring.

Woah. 30 weeks, Linz?! This whole thing is moving too fast for me. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow! We need to slooooooowwwwww iiiiiiiiittttttttttt dooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwn.

And I think my spotting is winding down now. Granted, I've thought that a couple times already only for it to start up again right after. I'm almost afraid for it to stop completely because I know it's going to give me a heart attack if it starts up again. Especially if it's bright red again. Thankfully I haven't seen any of that mess since Monday morning. All brown/pink since then.

Cris, what's going on with yours? Did you say you were calling your doctor yesterday? Maybe I missed something.

Oh, and I don't think I told anyone I cancelled the interview yesterday. I was just too frazzled after what's been going on and my husband was really concerned about the fact that I'd be "behind the fence" at a juvenile justice detention center. I also decided it's just too much to try to start a new job when I'm pregnant (unless of course it means I get to move where I want to live!).

Julie- I never called the Doctor, the spotting was just that one time I wiped and it was barely there. It just freaks me out since I had no sort of bleeding with ds. I'm glad urs is going away too. I feel like my ms is getting worse not better! On one hand it makes me happy since it kind of let's me know beams is ok, but it's just so hard to feel crappy for this long when I have to take care of ds too. I'm def happy for the age gap right now! He entertains himself quite a bit since I am almos always in bed

Linz- woah! When did it become 30 weeks!? That's crazy! I had no idea u were still doing jury duty! Must be one helluva a case! I loved your flowers orchids are my favorite and purple is my favorite color :) im glad u see and end in sight

Haley- when do you find out the gender?

G- how are things going?? Ur almost done too!!

Leia- I hope you post soon!!!

Hi ladies. We had a little boy on monday afternoon about 3ish. Weighing around 2900g/6lb 2. The birth itself was great - well you know. We were left on our own most of time. Managed without any drugs and although they wanted to they allowed me not to go in stirrups and did not do episiotomy. They also allowed the cord to stop beating before they cut (completely unheard of here) Had small tear but i have to say the comfortabliest i have felt post partum. Didnt hurt to wee and pooing hast been to bad although still trying to avoid it. Baby got given to us straight away and tried to feed. Unfortunately things went downhill from there. Realised baby wasnt breathing properly although appeared fine to start. From that moment my life has been an emotional rollercoaster. They rushed him off and wouldnt let OH go with him so we waited without news for over an hour - one of the most terrifyying i've ever had. He is now in neonatal unit. He just wasnt ready to be born yet. The first day on ventilator, recieving oxygen and all sorts of antibiotics. They have now managed to take him off oxygen and is breathing on his own although not yet steady enough even in rest for them to be happy. I am expressiiing and they have started giving him food through a tube. We are just playing a waiting game now. Feels like its been forever already, have to keep remindiing myself that its only been 60 hours and cant expect to rush things. I see him in the incubator and think i just want to take him home and then think no, i just want to be able to hold him and cuddle him. My poor OH never even got to do that. Still things are moving in the right direction and everyday there is an improvement.

I have been released now and we have at least a week if not longer of him being in hospital. I will post a photo of my gorgeous boy when i can sort this technology out. He still has no name and we are really struggling. Hopefully something will come to us soon as only have 2 weeks to register him in. Will give you girls updates when i get a chance. Off to play with my other babies and make life seem abit normal for them whilst OH seeing baby this morning and i will go in this afternoon.

Nats hon- I am so sorry, big hugs to you xx

Leia i have been silently stalking just to see how you were doing, im so so sorry you are having to go thru this, it must be so difficult for you.
Please know i am thinking of you and your little boy and your family and i hope he makes a speedy recovery and is home with you before you know it
sending great big hugs to you xxxxxxxxxx

Leia -- Congratulations!!! I'm sorry you're having a tough time now. I know it must be so difficult being in the thick of it but pretty soon everything is going to be wonderful and your little boy will be home with you and this will just be a distant memory. :flower: Thinking of you!

LEIA! CONGRATS!!!! I know its though right now but I am so happy to hear that your lo is making improvements daily! Soo enough he will be home with you. Im over the moon excited to welcome our first baby to the group I cant wait to see pictures!

Hi Ladies, sorry for no post but I have been stalking.

Nats- I am so sorry, you and your family are in my prayers.:hugs:

Leia-Congrats on the baby boy, wishing you and your little man a speedy recovery with lots of prayer.:hugs:

I am glad to see that everyone is doing good.

AFM-I am a mess I haven't had a good nights sleep in weeks. I am 37 weeks today and measuring at 39 weeks so I never know what my doctor is going to say or do when I go in. My next appointment is tomor so I am hoping that things are going ok and there is no talk of inducing, as I would much rather go on my own.

Leia - congratulations on the arrival of your little boy, although I'm sure celebrations are not what you feel right now. It sounds like he's made amazing progress already, and hopefully will continue to improve hour on hour. We'll be thinking and praying for you all.

First- sorry you're not feeling so good.

Wishin - can't believe you have your 12w scan soon!

AFM - saw the consultant and the dermatologist today, am now on steroids and lots of creams to try and give me some relief and allow him to keep cooking for a bit longer. Another scan tomorrow :)

First- I hope you get some relief soon and come back and let us know how your appt went! I know you and G will be next!

G- Are the steroids helping? I hope so! You seem to be in better spirits :) Let us know about your scan tomorrow!

I feel non pregnant again (well a little nausea) so Im in freak out mode as usual. I might go ahead and invest in a doppler just for peace of mind. I am now 12lbs down...ugh.

Cris -- My symptoms started coming and going big time by 10 weeks with dd. :thumbup: I have no symptoms except bloating and fatigue right now (oh yeah, and the big huge baby bump :dohh:). LOVING IT! :haha:

Red spotting started again last night though. LAME. Not seeing much today but I'm not holding my breath that it's over.

Julie- I seem to be getting the spotting after bm's. (sorry tmi) its not even like I am straining too much because I have developed a slight case of diarreah these last few days so I dont get it...I am just convincing myself that its from straining since its not a lot of blood, just brown twinged cm.

I did go ahead and buy a doppler though...I am hoping it will ease my fears.

It may... but PLEASE don't freak out if you can't find the heartbeat. I tried twice on Sunday to find the heartbeat with mine and couldn't. I didn't freak out (well, you know, any more than I was already)because I knew it was very early. I was just hoping I'd find it and that would make me feel better.

I wasn't able to find it with Maisie until 11 weeks 6 days. And then I could only find it if I was about to burst to pee. :haha:

LOL Well I will be prob over 12 weeks when I get it so I WILL freak out if I cant find it...but I told myself that before using it I have to watch some instructional videos on utube

I cant believe 12 weeks is almost here....4 more days...

Haley- where are you hon? I wanna know when you find out! it should be soon i think!

ooo and I just got an email saying my order shipped (doppler) so I might get it Monday! (at 12 weeks!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->