I've got my anti-witch spray!

not that it will matter much since I have my scan that day lol! Im just hoping this residual nausea means baby is thriving and everything is fine

The steroids are already making a difference, I'm so happy! It's gone from being all I could think about, life-ruining to a minor thing after just one dose. Hurrah hurrah hurrah.

Wishin - please be careful with the Doppler, you mustn't get stressed if you can't hear anything.

I will try really hard not to worry I just feel so stressed this entire pregnancy I am hoping it will give me some piece of mind. It will be nice to have my scan and (hopefully) see that all is ok so when I try to use my doppler if I dont hear anything I will know its just human error

So glad you are feeling better G!!!

LOL Well I will be prob over 12 weeks when I get it so I WILL freak out if I cant find it...but I told myself that before using it I have to watch some instructional videos on utube

I cant believe 12 weeks is almost here....4 more days...

Haley- where are you hon? I wanna know when you find out! it should be soon i think!

I have to keep in mind that when I was 12 weeks pregnant with Maisie, I was 30 pounds lighter than I am now.:dohh: I often her bigger girls saying they can't find the heartbeat as early.

I'm just hoping since I know more of what I'm listening for and I remember where I found her early on last time, maybe I'll have better luck this time. :wacko:

Good thing you'll have your u/s to keep you going for a week or 2 if it takes you a little longer to find it! What kind of doppler did you get?

And I just know everything is fine, Cris. I'm so happy we're bump buddies! :flower: Is 10-11 hours too far to drive for baby play dates? :haha:

Oooo yea forgot about the whole being fat thing being a factor...ugh. Maybe this wasnt such a great idea. Oh well, we will find out soon enough if I can find it!

Im reall happy we are bump buddies too, could we ever have predicted this 2 years ago? The best part is that after bump buddies we get to go back to being weight loss buddies...and we MUST get back to Onderland!

Today I feel better than I have in awhile...just waiting for the catch, lol

Happy happy day. I've managed to increase the amount to fluid to just creep into the normal range, we saw baby's kidneys and the monitoring was fine! So so happy :)

Yay, giraffes!! That is wonderful news! Only 2 1/2 weeks to go?! But of course your section is before then, so even less! Are you getting nervous? I watched a birth on a tv show last night (they didn't show any graphic parts, just the woman having a few contractions and pushing a couple times). When the baby came out and I saw how BIG newborns are (yes they are relatively small, but big when considering where they are stuffed!) I kinda freaked! I was thinking... "THAT IS COMING OUT OF WHERE?!"

I almost think it's better to NOT watch babies being born so just the thought of it won't make me nervous. I wasn't before I watched that last night!

Wishin - I have an Angelsounds doppler and although I was able to hear baby right away at 11 weeks or so, there were a couple times in later weeks where I just could not find her. I think even at 14 weeks I had a mini panic attack because it took me 5 long minutes to find her, when all the other times I'd found her straight away.

AFM - working from home this morning and STILL DELIBERATING in the jury. So over the wonderful legal system education I am getting at this point and ready to be able to work a full day again!! However, baby is happily destroying my appetite with her non stop kicking these days. My comfort level is rapidly declining and I still have 10 weeks to go?! Ack!

Linz- what show did you watch? I happened to stumble onto a station that was having these shows called " Im pregnant and..." then a show about a high school for pregnant or teen moms. It showed some births and I do try to avoid them it freaks me out too. I didnt watch any for DS and I felt fine going into the hospital. The Doctor was like do you want the mirror down so you can watch?! UHM HELL NO!

I came to find out later that my mom did NOT stick to the room rules and took very graphic pictures of my labor..like literally several shots of his head coming out of my whoha...so gross! I hope my sister doesnt want me in the room (ugh i think she will) because ill be so grossed out. Ill be 8 months pregnant at 32 weeks pregnant at that point so hopefully she will take pity on me and not ask me to.

I promise not to freak out guys ... (lol...ok i lie)

i also have a deep fear of being cut....i have somehow convinced myself they will cut me this time....im petrified.

Im reall happy we are bump buddies too, could we ever have predicted this 2 years ago? The best part is that after bump buddies we get to go back to being weight loss buddies...and we MUST get back to Onderland!

Oh yeah. And I'm going to KICK YOUR ASS getting there! :winkwink:

After Maisie, I can't decide if it's worse to be cut or to tear. Ugh.

There's the Julie I know and love!

I am so sick of Being over 200lbs. - I want to get to Onderland and stay there!!

I think I tore a bit with Brayden but apparently got like 1 stitch? I didn't ask many questions...don't know don't tell! Hehe

Haha, I just knew because my OB told me she was going to stitch me up. Annnddddd... after she had been down there for like 30 minutes I was like "um.... You've been down there a while. Is it really that bad?" And of course she told me no. :haha: But then she was down there at least 15-20 more minutes. And when I went in for my 6 week check up she said a lot of my stitches were still there and that nothing could go up there for 3 more weeks. As though I was going to let anything go near there for at least that long! :haha: That thing was the absolute worst part of the whole experience for me. Obviously I'm doing it again anyway, but I really hope that part isn't quite as bad. Doc prescribed a BUNCH of percocet. But I couldn't take it because I was breastfeeding. :dohh::dohh::dohh: I took so many 800mg prescription ibuprofen tablets that my stomach got really jacked up after a few days. So then I just went without pain meds at all. I just dread the same thing happening. I know it could've been worse but out of all the people I know who have given birth, I seem to have had a harder time with my tear than the vast majority (or... all of them). So I don't know if I'm just that big of a wimp or if mine was more severe or at a weird angle or what. But, I still have pain from it today. My friend told me I made her very happy she had to have a c-section. :haha: Again, I don't think that should freak anyone here out because like I said, I seem to have had more trouble than most. I know it's because she came out so insanely fast. She also had/has a big fat head. :haha: I may ask for more coaching during the pushing part this time if I get another epidural (haha, listen to me -- "if" :haha:).

Good Morning ladies, I hope all is doing well.:hugs

AFM- doctor's appt. went good, still measuring 2 weeks bigger but other than that she sounds good and I'm not showing any signs of her coming anytime soon (tomorrow) LOL!!!.. She did say that she was in position but was floating and that walking would help get her on down, so next week we are doing the NST and pelvix exam, so hopefully some progress and then Baby soon after..

I also got my Maternity pics so I figured since I haven't posted any belly pics I would share some of these with you ladies.

Hi first!! I can't wait to see pics! That's great news that you are feeling well I'm sure baby girl will be here soon enough! Try to get lots of rest!

My Doppler came today! Yea that was fast! Sure enough couldn't find the hb but I'm not worried... Too much

Nausea was gone today and I stuffed myself silly! Still tired but not as bad... Hopefully this is the end of fatigue and nausea!

Wishin - where are you looking for it? Right now it should be at your pubic line, but it could be on the left or the right. At my scan at 11w5d, baby was moving all over the place so they won't be in one place for long. Also, another time I couldn't hear it because she was underneath the artery on my left side. I'd hear my HB and move away from it, not realizing hers was faintly beneath it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->