I've got my anti-witch spray!

first -- for me, it was much easier when dd was younger to get things done. Until they're like 4 months old, you can like... put them somewhere and they'll just stay there! It's awesome! :haha: At this point (she's 14 months tomorrow) it feels kind of impossible to cook sometimes because she wants to be right up on me all the time and I'm afraid she's going to get burned. This started months ago but has gotten especially bad lately. We've been eating take out WAY too much. It's amazing I haven't gained 13 pounds again already, I guess.

But, this is the same kid I can't even leave in the bed alone long enough for me to run to the bathroom to pee in the middle of the night. I have to take her with me. :haha: Otherwise, she'll inevitably wake up and immediately flop right off the bed. At least her nose was much less stuffy yesterday so she should be back to sleeping in her crib tonight (yes, I'm still so obsessed with making sure she's still breathing that she's been sleeping in our bed for the last week because she's had a stuffy nose. :blush:).

I remember I posted a picture on facebook a year ago of Maisie completely zonked at the Greek Festival (which is full of very loud music and a ton of people). Cris commented, "In about a year you'll wish she slept through it" or something to that affect. Suffice it to say, Cris knew what she was talking about. :haha: We went last Saturday. She *had* to be held any time we were standing still so that she could see everything going on. Any time we had to put her back in the stroller it was drama-city. :haha:

First- I agree with Julie. The first few months were pretty easy. Ds practically lived in his bouncer then moved on to the floor gym. They also sleep a lot during the day for like the first month... It's when they become mobile that it's a problem lol

lol let me elaborate on the whole " the first few months are easy" - its not EASY but you have more opportunities for naps and down time. Your baby will want to eat every 3-4 hours maybe at smaller intervals which means that you will have to be up every 3 hours or so in the middle of the night...but between eating peeing and pooping thefirst month or two baby will just sleep so take that opportunity to sleep as welll....its tempting to want to clean or cook but TRUST ME - SLEEP WHEN THE BABY SLEEPS! Thank me later ;)

Well, Cris and I had diff experiences in that Maisie definitely did NOT sleep much. It was just easier to keep her contained. :haha: I could bring her wherever I was in the bouncy chair and keep her entertained a bit while I did dishes or laundry or cooked or whatever. We never really slept. :haha: Maybe get a stretch from 5-8am and another from about 10am-1pm but other than that it was cat naps. She had days/nights mixed up for a long, long time. Even struggle with getting her to sleep a lot of the time now. :dohh:

Wishin - I LOVE your fb announcement! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Off for a scan and to e the consultant this morning so will post later with an update. 6 days to go....

My wonderful clever baby has not only grown to the wonderful size of 7lb2 but has also been peeing like a star and has increased his amniotic fluid further. Super happy Giraffe :)

Yay Giraffes! Sounds like a smart lil guy already!

I didnt know it would feel this good to announce it to the world...I feel like a weight has been lifted for some odd reason! Im glad you guys liked it...I was getting fed up trying to be too cute or clever, it turned out pretty well. My DS did a great job :)

It was a lovely way to announce it, ds is very sweet x x x

Thanks giraffes, very happy to see your little fella is growing and weeing well, clever boy x

Afm I'm ok, I have good days and bad days, today is a bad day :cry:. It seems everywhere I go there is a pregnant lady within very close range to me, everything reminds me that I don't have my baby growing anymore.
It is just so unbelievably painful, I know I need to get over it, and I am trying just some days are harder than others.
I have decided I'm not going to take a break from ttc, were just going to go with it and see what happens, I won't be doing anything other than bding when we fancy it, but I'm just so scared of another loss :cry:
Still it took nearly a year and a half to get my bfp last time so goodness knows how long it will take this time, just hoping we get some good news for a change.

Sorry for putting such a miserable post on such a happy thread, really feel as though I shouldn't be here anymore, but I miss you guys so much, wish I was still sharing my journey with you :cry: x x x x

Nats you are never ever ever allowed to feel that you aren't welcome here, we are your friends and wish for all the world you could be in a happier place.

I am sure you will get pregnant again, I know you said it took a year and a half, but most of that was pre-surgery. I think it's sensible to take some breathing space though, and hopefully with all the luck and vibes that we send you, you will get there again.

huge hugs xxxxxx

Nats -- I hate that you are hurting. :hugs: Please don't leave us. You absolutely should be here!

Nats- I miss you when you dont post, I often wonder how you are doing and sometimes to be honest I dont know the best way to appraoch the situation. Most days I want to nag at you to come back and join us, but I dont for fear that you just need your space. I love hearing about you and your family and you DO belong here with us. I agree with Giraffes that most of your journey was pre-surgery and now that you have had it done I hope it wont be too long for your BFP with a sticky bean. I really pray that you find peace soon, and please please always feel free to post I really do miss it when you dont.

BIG HUGS

Giraffes - great news on the scan. Am so excited for you, for next week xx

Nats - Like the other girls, miss you when you dont post. We're here for good, bad, happy and sad for all. Hope you have more good days than bad soon and get your BFP and sticky bean in the near future xx

AFM - FINLAY got out of hospital on tuesday and although they were not completely happy with his weight increase, otherwise he seems perfectly well so they let us go with the assurances that we get his weight checked often and have to go back for brain scan and full exam at the start of november to make sure that lack of oxygen had no affect on him. Hopefully I am going to attach photos -

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 4
  • photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
Eeeee!!!! So sweet!!

It's a good thing I'm already pregnant because those little pictures just gave me some serious baby rabies!

Leia, he's gorgeous and I love the name! Enjoy every cuddle now that you're safely at home. Remember to take care of yourself too!!!

Thank you all, u made me cry (lots) your all so lovely x x

Leia, omg! Omg! Omg! He is just the most beautiful little fella ever! He is just soooo gorgeous, well done you. So glad he's home with you now, keep us updated with photos,they change so much in the early days x x x

Leia- I keep going back and looking at your pictures, he is too stinking cute! I want to hold him!

Nats- So happy to see you posting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->