I've got my anti-witch spray!

You two and your poop talk crack me up, lol!

Serious question though. I know they say braxton hicks contractions are common and nothing to worry about, but usually I have maybe 0-3 in a day. Today I've already had 5 or 6. They're not close together or painful, but they're just much more than I'm used to. Do they increase in frequency around 32ish weeks?

They do increase in frequency as you get closer... Your body is just practicing :)

They're going to keep on increasing Linz! If I don't have at least 4 or 5 an hour now it's unusual!!

thank you all, he is just such a scrummly bum :).

Linz - although they do get more and stronger as you go on, keep an eye on them. 'they' say if you get more than 4 or 5 an hour, you should go and get checked out incase its early labour. try changing activity first, if standing rest up, if lying down try to walk around. mine got worse depending on how much i over did it during day. was close to 4 or more an hour and just when i thought i should monitor it, it would chill out. xx

Hey Linz, thank you for the sensitive update :hugs: x x

I came to check on first and since she's not here I'm all excited now! You better not be toying with us! :winkwink:

She better hope she does after not posting for 24 hours! :winkwink:

Today is day 4 of no sign of spotting! :happydance: I may be able to start some light exercise on Monday (I type as I stuff my face with a Blimpie sub).

Also, to everyone else: I'm going to need at least one of you to suffer a week or so past your due date, okay?

I'd put money on Cris having her baby about a month before I have mine. :haha: I'm not even trying to pretend I'm going to have a baby before April 25, 2 weeks past my due date (which I'm pretty sure is when my OB will insist on induction assuming I don't cave and elect it before then). I psyched myself out way too much thinking things were happening early with Maisie.

lilspy - I fully expect to be induced a week past my due date even though I know my dates are spot on (per the +opk and the one time during my fertile time that we dtd). My older brother was 3 weeks late!! He was the first kid, so I just automatically assume that my first will NOT be on time. Luckily my hospital offers inductions 7 days after your due date, so I plan on fully taking advantage of that if she's not here by then.

Sorry ...I will prob induce at 39 weeks if the kiddo doesn't come before then. I'm so afraid of how big this one will be

I'll be having chocolate milk everyday starting at 38 weeks

What? What does chocolate milk do starting at 38 weeks? lol

I ordered some red raspberry leaf tea that I'll start drinking at 32 weeks (you drink more as you get closer to the due date) but it's not a labor starter, it supposedly helps strengthen the uterus so that the pushes and contractions are more effective. I.E. - labor is faster and easier.

Also, I bought a couple bottles of EPO (evening primrose oil) that I'll start taking at 36 weeks. I'm not going to stick them "up there" as some ladies do as you can get benefits by simply swallowing them. Anyway, they are supposed to help the cervix soften but once again, don't necessarily cause labor, just make it easier to start if everything is headed that way anyway.

Chocolate milk is like castor oil to Cris. :haha:

I did everything but castor oil with Maisie. I'm too afraid of it causing the baby to poop for whatever reason.

lol! I thought long and hard about castor oil and the one thing that would stop me from trying it is the "what if" it actually does cause me to go into labor and then I have (sorry... about to get gross here...) diarrhea constantly coming out of me while I'm already in horrible labor pain for the next 6 hours. Talk about taking a bad situation and making it mortifying!

Chocolate milk is much tastier I'm sure

How's everyone?

Still no news from First?

Morning all.

First - come on you are killing us all!!

AFM - had quite a fright last night, started having period like cramps and back ache along with the BH. They weren't lasting very long but there were a lot of them! Anyway, dashed home and had a glass of wine (as per doctors instructions) to stop labour starting if that's what it was! Anyway, got some sleep and they seem to have got further apart this morning so fingers crossed he stays put. 3 days to go..........

First where are you? I'm going insane here lOl x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->