I've got my anti-witch spray!

Wow, giraffes! Only a couple more days! Hopefully that was just a little false labor fun for you. Wish my doctor would order me to have a glass of wine! :haha:

I realized yesterday I'm in some sort of weird limbo. I have essentially no pregnancy symptoms. I can't feel my uterus yet. I can't feel the baby kick yet. It's like I'm not pregnant. I think I had a few weeks with Maisie when I felt like this but I was able to feel her moving by then (15-16 weeks or so) and could feel my uterus so at least I had that reassurance.

I mean, I have no rational reason to think anything is wrong so I'm sure all must be well. The spotting I had any time after we saw baby was doing well was pretty light and all light pink or brown. I can't believe I made it to 12+3 with Maisie without going to the doctor or having any u/s at all. I was nuts!

Hello Ladies.....I hope all is doing well.

I would like to announce that Miss Lindalynn Louise Johnson entered the world saturday morning @3:20, weighing in @ 7lbs, 6oz - 20 1/2 inches long..I will post pics later.

Wooooooopwooooooop!

Well done First! And welcome to the world little one. Here you are both doing well xxxxxxxx

Congratulations First. YaY :happydance::happydance:

Fantastic news. Hope you are both doing well. cant wait for pics when youu get the chance :) :happydance::happydance:

Congrats first! I'm so excited for you! I also want to hea r how the birth went when you get a moment!! Yaaay!!

Well just been in for my pre-op check and all was fine, so we're set to go.....48 hours.....!!!!

Right, time to clean the house in preparation for MIL arriving...

First -- Ahh! Congratulations!

Too much excitement going on in this thread right now! :haha: I'm so delusional still -- can't wait to be huge and pregnant and terribly uncomfortable wondering when baby's going to decide to show up! :wacko: I'm on my way, I guess. My pants (and by that I mean trousers, uk ladies! :p ) pretty much laughed at me when I tried to zip and button them this morning. :haha:

Congrats first and well done, huge welcome to your little lady x. X

giraffes - eek! You're definitely next on the list now! I hope you're feeling well enough in the days after the section to update us!

lilspy - I remember feeling that way but didn't pay too much attention since this is my first time being pregnant... I didn't really know what to expect. I assume the feelings you're having are more related to the fact that you very well know what is to come! Don't worry, you'll be full of heartburn and getting kicked left and right before you know it!

Nats - totally off topic, but you were in my dream last night! We were hanging out on a boat together!

Eeee! Another beautiful baby for our thread! CONGRATS FIRST!!! I am anxiously awaiting pictures!!

Giraffes- HOLY MOLY! You are next! I am super excited for you! I dont know if you will be checking the thread as I am sure you will be busy but I will be thinking of you and praying that you have a wonderful birthing experience! Try to update us when you can!

Hormones are making me a little weepy this morning...I am so excited to see these LO's being bored after all our struggles. I feel so blessed to be sharing this experience with all of you.

I have my second prenatal appt today. Im going to talk about my weight loss and hopefully schedule my anatomy scan. They usually just listen to the baby on a doppler so I hope there are no issues with that today. I read that the doppler can sound like an on coming train to the baby so I have been trying to only use it if Im really worried. Although, me screaming at the football games last night prob didnt sound plesant either lol.

Be back later to check in!

oh and G, try to sleep and eat lots of yummy power providing food. I know you are having a c-section but you still need energy!

Ok Ladies I'm not sure why I can't upload any pics keeps saying files are too large so if you want your more than welcome to look on face book its under David Conn, in the mean time I will keep trying.

I have my second prenatal appt today. Im going to talk about my weight loss and hopefully schedule my anatomy scan. They usually just listen to the baby on a doppler so I hope there are no issues with that today. I read that the doppler can sound like an on coming train to the baby so I have been trying to only use it if Im really worried. Although, me screaming at the football games last night prob didnt sound plesant either lol.

Be back later to check in!

I don't think you have to worry for 4-5 more weeks since baby can't even hear until around 18 weeks, I think it is. :thumbup:

My OBs can pretty much never find the heartbeat on doppler. I'm not sure they found it until 24 weeks with Maisie. I ended up getting super quick ultrasounds at several appointments (on the really crappy old u/s machines in the regular exam rooms) just to check heartbeat.

Ok Ladies I'm not sure why I can't upload any pics keeps saying files are too large so if you want your more than welcome to look on face book its under David Conn, in the mean time I will keep trying.

You can use any basic image program to resize them (like Paint, even). :thumbup: Or upload them to an image hosting site (like photobucket, flikr, etc) and copy and past the image codes to your post. I know you have better things to do but I wanna see! :haha:

You can use any basic image program to resize them (like Paint, even). :thumbup: Or upload them to an image hosting site (like photobucket, flikr, etc) and copy and past the image codes to your post. I know you have better things to do but I wanna see! :haha:

Thank you I will try that...Can you upload from a phn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->