I've got my anti-witch spray!

I hope you're enjoying all this poop talk, Linz. :winkwink:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Nats- share away! I love hearing birht stories...even the scary ones! It makes me feel more prepared somehow...even though thats impossible haha

Oh and...I created an 'EVENT' on Facebook for the gender reveal. I also got a friend to agree to go buy the balloons so we can all find out together! She got so excited she already went out and bought a box for the balloons to be released from! haha

OMG now Im nervous and excited all at once! I dont want to have a "bad" reaction haha even though Im not reeally leaning any particular way

I hope you're enjoying all this poop talk, Linz. :winkwink:

Seriously, I blame you and wishin! LOL, however you two are just prepping me for the massive amounts of poopy diaper changes I'm in for!

Wishin - I'm excited for your gender reveal!! I hope you have someone take a video and then post it on facebook. Then I can sit there and cry some more while I watch it! (I've been reading birth stories a lot lately and I swear I cry during every single one I read)

Yes, Cris, you must have a video of the reveal!

I'm obsessed with the idea of finding out by biting into a frosting-filled cupcake. Hubby says I just want an excuse to eat a cupcake. And he's probably right. :haha: My suggestion is we get the tech to write it and put it in an envelope and then we go to a bakery and ask for a couple of cupcakes filled with either pink or blue frosting. Because that seems so much more fun than just finding out with my belly all exposed with goop in a dark u/s room. But he apparently wants to find out as soon as the u/s tech can spit out the words and not a second after. I still want to keep it a secret from everyone else (you all don't count :winkwink:) but now he's pouting about that, too. Bah!

If we have a third, I think I'm going to somehow try to stay yellow. I briefly considered it this time and have been having fleeting thoughts of it lately now that I've given up trying to guess but I think I'd end up making it just past my anatomy scan and then be dying to know.

I like the idea of cupcakes and then everyone bites into them at the same time to find out! Of course I love cupcakes, so I may be a little biased... lol! However, I do love all the decorations and stuff that lady had. The finger print guessing tree is adorable and could be something you keep for the baby's room so that someday they know all the people who were there before they were born wishing them well (I'd have everyone write their name next to their thumb print).

AFM - seriously watching my belly lurch in opposing directions right now. I keep looking down and it will stick out to the left side and then a second later it goes down and a huge lump appears on the right side. What is she doing in there, calisthenics?!? Not to mention the pressure it's applying is pretty impressive. No wonder I'm feeling nauseous today, she's probably doing that to my intestines when I'm not paying attention!

I like the cupcake one too but my sister is finding out first and she's doing it :(

I want a cupcake so bad right now! :haha:

If I wasn't so sure there's no way I'm feeling it this early, I could swear I just felt a little wiggle! Not a twitch feeling (which is what early kicks felt like to me around 16-17 weeks with dd), but just a very light brushing. I'm very likely just crazy, though. I started feeling dd occasionally at 14 weeks but didn't feel her consistently every day until early in the 16th week. Anyway, I just realized I should definitely be feeling baby by this time next month. Yay! :happydance:

THIS IS GIRAFFES FB MESSAGE FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT ON FB:

At 9.21 this morning we welcomed Benjamin Edward **** ****to the world. 8lb 7oz and 51cm long. The happiest of days. Alleluia!

CONGRATS GIRAFFES! CANT WAIT FOR PICTURES!!

It's weird because I haven't even really thought about it yet (because it's so early). I've felt muscle twitches and stuff and knew immediately that's what they were. I still think I'm probably just crazy. :haha: It'll be unmistakeable soon enough.

They do say you feel it a lot sooner with your second because you know what to look for. How early, however, I don't know!

Linz just saw your ticker says 56 more days...thats not long at all....crazy how all of you are meeting your lo's! So super jealous!

Leia- First- post more pics when you have time! I will live vicariously through you!

G- can not wait to meet the lil one!

AFM- My mom made my favorite dish that I hve been begging for for over a month. I swear I ate more in that one sitting than I have in the past 3 months...then this morning i brought some for lunch and have already devoured it...yup its not even 11am...ha

Wow.
What not to name your children: I just came across a former employee named Richard Ondick. Think about that one for just a second.

Seriously? As much as I agonized over naming my child, I can't even fathom how that happened. :rofl: Poor guy.

I was reading a thread on horrible baby names and one lady was joking around about someone naming their kid lemonjello and orangejello because she had heard this had been done....sadly I had to inform her that twins in my sons infant room at daycare were in deed named that....not funny...poor kids

We also almost didnt name our son Brayden James because we thought kids might make fun of his initials being BJ....but then we figured by the time they know what a BJ is he should be big enough to handle that problem on his own ;)

Yeah, kids are going to poke fun no matter what. I can guarantee Maisie will be called "Crazy Maisie" more than once in her lifetime.

Even my husband calls me "Drooly Julie." :haha: Surprisingly enough, I don't remember being picked on because of my name. Kids were too busy telling me how fat I was to be clever at all. :dohh: I was totally not even fat, just a bit chubby. Pretty much every kid I see lately is way fatter than I ever was as a child. :nope:

The girl name I'm stuck on at the moment will have EMO for monogrammed initials. And that's like the only part I don't like about it right now (I say "right now" because if I find out we're having another girl I know that name is going straight out of the window. :haha:).

ugh i thought we were pretty much locked in on the girl name we came up with when i was first pregnant...but apparently not. DH is really stuck on Mia, Mya, Maya...dunno how he wants to spell it. I dont like that name I dunno why I just cant picutre it being my childs name. I lbrought up Carly as an option and he liked that...so even though i am stil lset on the name we had originally picked out (Samantha Ryan) Id totally see Carly being our kid too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->