I've got my anti-witch spray!

Initials can make it or break it for me. Our last name starts with "M" so I right off the bat vetoed any name that starts with an S. Even worse would be the initials SNM. Like I really want people to look at my little girl and think of S&M?? Also, I didn't want anything that would lead to the initials MM, like M&Ms. Her initials will be QAM, which I can't really think of a way to make fun of or associate it with anything else.

One of my good friends has the initials KKK. Apparently her mom didn't even think about it. When she was 8, her sister got her own initials monogrammed on a sweater and my friend told her mom she wanted to do that, too. The mom agreed and right before they left, the older sister said, "Of course you can't get that monogrammed on something!!! Think about it!!" A look of realization came over the mother's face about what she had done.... so I guess some people really don't think about that kind of stuff!!

And yeah, Wishin - 56 days is not long!! That's less than 2 months now!! EEEK! Seems crazy that I'm the next one up!

cupcake reveal gone wrong....

damn it now even i want a cupcake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jopD79EKdB8&feature=related

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's why I'd have a friend or family member make them for me! I guess it helps that my mom is a caker, though. She's doing my baby shower cupcakes. Also she's doing my best friend's daughter's birthday cupcakes this weekend. So I guess that means I get cupcakes two weekends in a row!! Woohoo! I requested carrot cake for my shower.... mmmmmm....

Oh and btw wishin - I like the name carly! Super cute!

Aw, I like MM names. I think lots of names that start with M sound cute with our last name (which also starts with M, but I think it sounds good because we're an McC____ and not just an M____). Well, for a girl, anyway. So Maisie is an MM and my SIL (hubby's sis) is, too. Haha, Scott is an SM - SAM. I've never thought S&M about it. :haha:

Maisie's initials are MCM, or MMC for the monogram, which isn't great but internet board acronyms for "missed miscarriage" aren't really on everyone's mind all the time, I don't think. Who gets crap monogrammed anyway? :haha:

Maisie will be the only MM I have because I don't want my kids' names to start with the same letter.

I was a JLB but changed to JBM when I got married which still gives me the giggles. My username for so many accounts is now "JulieBM" because I'm apparently 12 and think "BM" is funny. :dohh:

LOL at the bakery mix up! I would, of course, have to have the original envelope, too! Mmmmmm, cupcakes. Thank goodness I'm too lazy to make/buy them.

I felt the thing again about an hour ago. I seriously think I'm feeling the baby. :wacko: And I think it's because my pants are feeling extra tight right there when I sit down. I just realized my zipper is stuck there and my pants weren't all the way unzipped (ha, yes, I'm already there :haha:). I think that was causing baby to wiggle more against the pressure and the pants pressing on the uterus a bit is the reason I was able to feel it.

I think the reason I'm really against the MM initials is because when our last name is pronounced, it sounds like the word "many", as in "there are too many people here." Tyler's aunt has an M first name and all her teachers and kids in school used to call her Minnie Mouse, because I guess Minnie is close to the pronunciation of many and also has the MM initials. So after that it just rubbed me the wrong way.3

And my middle/last name initials are the same as yours, lilspy! I used to be LBP before I got married and now I'm LBM. I used to initial everything with all 3 letters prior to marriage, but now I initial everything as "LM" just because having "BM" in my initials annoys me! HAHAHA! I even considered making my last name my middle name to get rid of the B altogether, but that seemed way more complicated. I've always hated my middle name anyway, which is Blair... Yuck.

Here you guys all are, giving birth thinking of names and I'm just getting back on the whole ttc journey! Makes me so sad :cry: wish I was still with you guys and not having to go back thru those dreaded tww, symptom spotting, trying to get oh to bd at the right time, oh my when I write it like that I'm really not sure I can do it all again :nope: x

Little I felt my second baby moving at about 12 weeks, so very possible that's what your feeling, how lovely x x x

Nats, you CAN do it! The TWW is perhaps the worst two weeks of every month, just be assured that each one you go through is going to bring you closer to your BFP! And you KNOW it's right around the corner... what was it... the second month after the surgery that you got a BFP? So we know it's just a matter of time! I just know that you are going to be preggers again soon!

Thanks Linz, I'm clearly still an emotional wreck because ur positivity has just made me cry lol, thank you for being strong for me I really don't think I could face it all again without you ladies x

Nats- you need to let us know where u are in your cycle and all that so we can cheer you through it! Im not sure if you are tracking at all yet but when you do we are all here to get you through it

Julie- LMAO @ who monograms crap anyways

Linz- double cupcake weekend...awesome. I have left over ice cream cake from my dads bday last night...im hitting that baby up..plus i have been promising DS we would make funfetti soon...

Little and Wishin - felt this baby moving at 11 weeks, talked myself out of it for a few weeks because supposed to be too early but it definately was. So it probably is your babies. :) xx

Nats - you can do it hon and we will be here supporting you all the way. xx

More photos soon :) xx

Nats -- You've got this. Ttc is tiring and emotionally draining, but it's also really exciting!! :flower:

I didn't mean to start a conversation on baby names. I was just suggesting everyone NOT name their child "Dick Ondick" because that's just abuse. :haha:

CONGRATULATIONS Giraffes. Well done. Cant wait for photos xx

(thanks for updating us Wishin x)

Just read all your messages to my oh and even he is touched by your support I feel very lucky to have found you ladies.

Well it's a guess but I think today is cycle day 14, that's going by my last losses though so might be different this time becaus of erpc. But I'm sort of expecting af around the 10 th or 11 th of oct, typical as its my birthday on the 12th lol not much of a pressie aye?

Definitely not expecting a bfp this month though we only bd once and it wasn't timed at all it was literally just because lol. Doctors said wait at least one cycle anyway so not a bad thing, but I will keep u all informed, my bbs started hurting again today so have obviously ovulated this month! Watch this space x x x

Giraffes has posted a pic of baby on face book! He's soooo scummy! So happy to see all these beautiful babies on this thread, to think when we all started out together none of us were expecting and now we have babies! It's amazing, what a journey! I'm so happy for you all xxxxxxxx

Nats- do you have a game plan? Will you be using OPKS and all that or will you just be going with the flow?

I saw G's baby on fb too he's too adorable! So much hair too! We have hairy babies on this thread lol

So I guess Linz is next in line to pop?

Not much to tell on my end today- Went to dinner with a freind and another friend joined us with her 10 week old baby. He was adorable and I wanted to kidnap him..until he puked all over me. I dont mind if my kid does it but when someone elses kid does it kind of grosses me out lol

Haha, Cris. I HATE puke. It's soooooo gross to me. Maisie puked on me (like.. really on me) 3 times night before last and I hardly batted an eye. I think the spit up thing kind of gets you more accustomed to it so that when it's actual puke, it's not quite so gross. But then, she hasn't actually been sick-pukey yet so that may be a whole other ballgame. Night before last was because she drank too much (haha) and insisted on bouncing herself over and over and over again. :dohh:

Speaking of puke... Holy appetite, Batman! I'ven been STARVING the last 2 days. Ugh.

congrats Giraffes can't wait to see pics. :hugs:

I also hope everyone is doing well.

AFM- we are do great, she is such an amazing baby, I am completely on :cloud9:.

Aww first thats so good to hear! Post more pictures when you have time! I will totally drool over these baby pics

Julie- I got puked on quite a bit by my son. The worst was this one time he threw up all over me and I didnt bat an eye because he was so miserable I was just concerned about him feeling better. So I put him down stripped down to my underwear and picked him up again to console him and ..yup...sure enough he proceeded to throw up all over me again. At this point Im just sitting in the middle of the room with puke all over the floor, me , a pile of puked on clothes, and a screaming baby...good times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->