I've got my anti-witch spray!

Oh, and Linz, has it hit you yet that you're DUE NEXT MONTH?!

well u know ladies you kinda got me thinking now???
right i'll give you the stats you tell me what u think,

erpc -Wed 12th sept - cycle day 1?

bd - Sat 22nd Sept - cycle day 10?

pains - Sat 22nd - thought it was just from after bd but maybe ovulation pains?

sore boobs - Mon 24th - normal after ov

boobs not as sore - Mon 1st Oct

other (symptoms) weeing alot (also normal in tww) dreams (not sleeping well cause oh is away) yesterday and today emotional (not really normal for tww) irritable (normal for tww) funny feeling?? (had loads of times resulting in bfn)

Because of the erpc i really dont know where i am with my cycle, im not using opks or anything else, so its all just guess work really, with my bfp we only bd on cycle days 8 and 9, this cycle it was day 10 so maybe just maybe there is a slight possibility???

Going to try and hold off testing till the 12th (my birthday) That way i technically should be late, and can hope for the best present ever!!!
(but i will prob cave before then lol)

Ooooo i think im actually a little excited!!! thanks girls xxxx

Yay Nats! Im happy you are excited!!! <3 <3 Where is DH anyways? When will he be back?

Nats - great to hear from you, your little boy is so cute. it would have me in tears :) xx

Wishin - Both heartbeats will be baby's. ours did the same. almost convinced myself a few times that there was two in there even though i had seen one on scan multiple times (google hidden twin - it does happen). just change in activity and it can happen that quick. xx

Little - Hope job thing works out for you. xx

Linz - Cant believe its only a month away. Feels like your pregnancy has gone / is going well quick xx

Leia- thanks for the info..maybe lil one was sleeping then I pissed it off with the doppler and it woke up haha

Oh is on a course for work, will be back fri but i miss him terribly when he's away, but we skype every nite and he catches up with the kids so its not so bad x x

Quick update, I feel very sick this morning! X

I don't know whether to feel bad for you that you feel sick or to be happy, nats! Fx Fx Fx!

Aww thanks little but I feel fine now lol
just ordered some ic's never used them before but figured I may as well stock up lol. X

Nats- I wish I had stocked up on IC's much sooner, it would have saved me a butt load of money..I dont even want to recall how much I spent on OPKs and HPT tests...ugh. I hope being sick is good news...I think the first "hey i might really be pregnant" moment came for me when I kept having weird sexual dreams about my husbands friends who are gross and i just felt weird..no other way to describe it

AFM- I must find a way to avoid FB today. I can not take all the political junk clogging up my news feed and i cant just block EVERYONE!!!

Ew, thanks for the reminder about facebook, Cris. Some of my friends..... :nope: I just want to smack the crap out of them.

Nats -- I stocked up on ICs like 3 months before we started ttc. :haha:

My first little symptom when I was still testing negative was queasiness. I had it 9-11dpo & got bfp on 10dpo in the afternoon. I wasn't queasy super early like that with Maisie, so it seemed weird to me. Then it went away and came back as ms a couple weeks later.

It's probably just wishful thinking, but when we were on holiday I felt sick quite a bit just on and off it would go away as quickly as it came, and that would of been in the second week of tww so from about 7 or 8 dpo, if I'm right and I ovulated sat 22nd then I should be about 12 dpo? Which is weird because I don't think I'm due af till the 10th! Must have a long lp I spose because I know I ovulate early. Sorry think I'm just waffling away here bet it doesn't even make sense lol

All I can do is poas till my heart's content when they arrive. £6 something for 35 tests! I got 25 of the normal ones and 10 extra sensitive, so I won't feel bad about wasting money, I'm used to spending about £10 for just one!!!

Seems strange waiting to test again though, seeing as I'm supposed to be nearly 14 weeks pregnant now! :cry:

Still my next one is gonna be my sticky rainbow!!! :winkwink: x x x

PMA MY FRIEND!!!

We are all here to go thorugh this journey with you alllll the way up until that rainbow is in your arms <3

When are the ICs coming in? lol I sense some of my POAS addiction coming back

Haha, me too. I'm DYING for you to POAS, nats! :haha: I may have to pee on one for you if you don't do it soon.

Let me jump in here and say that I too will be dying to hear from you this month after you POAS, nats!! Symptoms sound very good and you know we are all sending you our PMA vibes this month! I can't believe you're holding out till your birthday... say WHAAT? ;)

AFM - Yes, I can't believe I can finally say I'm due next month! We have our first childbirth class tonight (3 hours each, 4 Thursday nights). Not exactly sure what could take 12 hours to learn, but I hope they go over natural pain management, as it is still my goal to get through this birth without an epidural. I'm not totally against one, and I won't refuse one if it's taking longer than it should, or I'm not progressing, or whatever... but if everything is going well and there's no complications, I want to try my hardest to go without. Also, I got my first gift item in the mail last night. It was this little tin that you open, where there's clay inside. You put the baby's foot and hand in the clay and then it hardens to make a mold of it. I can't wait to use it! I keep staring at it!

awww yay Linz! Getting baby gifts is so exciting! I never did that clay thing with Bryaden and I totally regret it...especially when I tell people how huge his feet where when he came out...it would have been proof!

He wears a size 1....yea thats not normal!

Thanks once again for your support ladies, looks like im gonna have to do lots of poas to satisfy the addiction in all of you lol,
Not sure when they are coming i think maybe as quick as tomorrow or sat??
As for holding out till my birthday phaahaahaaaaa :haha: thats really not gonna happen! sheesh i wanna poas now!! so i expect as soon as they arrive ill start peeing lol xxx

Well amazingly the test turned up, not quite so amazing BFN, can't believe I talked myself into thinking it would be any different.
Not to worry though I'm ok, at the moment, just try a bit harder next month lol x x x

Awww Nats, hang in there, my friend. You may have ovulated later than you thought and either missed the window or still have a few days before you should test. But either way, if you are TRULY out (which you'll never know for sure till the :witch: shows) then next month may be a better one to get started in anyway. DH will be home, you'll have had a normal cycle behind you, etc.

AFM - Childbirthing class went well last night, then after we got out I got the call that my grandma is on her way out. Just earlier this week the doctor had told us she had 6 months left to live, but apparently she was worse than they thought. Now refusing all fluids and food, along with IVs, I know what happens next. :*( Anyway, just had to get that off my chest. She's 95 and lived a very long and happy life, so I know this is what happens.... just doesn't make it any easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->