I've got my anti-witch spray!

Aww congrats little, was that what u were hoping for? at least u wont have to buy any clothes lol xx

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! lol I was so wrong :) It's fun to guess though! CONGRATS!!!!!! I can't wait :) Names??? hehe

Oh we're in big trouble with names. We used the only 2 girl names we really liked and agreed on with Maisie. :haha:

Nats, I didn't care at all either way. Very happy to know though!

Ahhhhhh!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

So exciting that you finally know!!!

AFM- bad few days pain wise ...been having BH too and thought I was crazy

Wishin, Hope you feel better soon.

Linz, I know!! Time is just a ticking away! I am feeling her pretty low. At my 17 week scan she was head down but no telling where she is now. I haven't had an ultrasound since 17 weeks. My next scan won't be until I'm 29 weeks so I'm sure I'll find out then :)

Lilspy - YAAAAAAAYYY!!! COngrats!! I think that makes me 2 for 2 with you more recently pregnant ladies (I think I guessed Haley was having a girl, although I could be remembering wrong). So wishin, you know what that means, that means you're having a girl, too (cause that's what I guessed, of course). LOL

Wishin - Hope you feel better soon... :( I'm having a crap day as well, working from home because around 9 am I started to feel like I was about to throw up at work, so my boss just suggested I work from home. He was even nice enough to say that if I want to leave at 3:30 or 4 or work half days from home or leave earlier than 3:30 when I need to he was fine with all of it. Guess it helps that he has 4 kids (2 of which were a twin pregnancy) so he understands first hand how crappy the last month can be.

Haley - You're lucky you get another scan! Did they say why? I haven't had one since 19 weeks and won't get one unless they suspect she's breech. Basically if you opt out of the genetic screen ultrasound, you'd only get a scan at 8 weeks and 20 weeks unless there was a problem or baby was growing more/less than average.

Little - congratulations, fantastic news x

Haley - great to hear from you and all is going well x

Nats - lots of sticky :dust: . sending all my positivity. thinking of you x

Wishin - sounds like you need to take things abit easier, rest up hon x

Giraffes - Good luck with the MIL, escape to your bedroom with baby if gets too much x

Linz - Sorry about your grandma :hugs:
Waters broke with my last 3 but no signs with my 1st. She came on her due date. I woke up about 4 in morning and needed bowel movement and was having mild period pains. I pondered on it for half hour before waking OH and they steadily got worse and worse until we decided to go into hospital at about 6.30. And yes i was in labour. I remember initally thinking 'is this it' but once the pains got more frequent and painful, i never really doubted it.

AFM - alls well. bubs is putting on loads of weight. i would love some more sleep but... OH has gone back to work so alone with my 4 babies. Things are going okay, bit hectic at teatime when bubs doesnt want mummy to feed evrybody and just wants boobie but eldest loves holding him and big enough now that she can be fully trusted and as soon as he goes in her arms he falls asleep as she doesnt smell of milk :). Have family descending on me in 2 weeks. As we live in another country they will be staying with us and all seem to be coming at similar time. so for next month we have continuous guests, some overlapping. expect some ranting and venting!!!

I got home from work around 330 slept until about 6... In bed again at 930. I feel worn out... Taking are of Ds has taken its toll on me plus ive been (TMI WARNING) having issues with my hemroids again. I had a hard BM yesterday that cause a really bad flare up and I have been in sooo much pain ever since. I can't imagine as baby gets bigger and
Puts pressure how I will handle this it's lsoooo painful... Way worse than labor and the scariest thing about labor for me.

I've had enough going to bed... Gnight

Post more in the am

Awww Wishin... I hope you feel better soon. :(

Also, DH and I had our 3rd preparing for childbirth class tonight (it's 4 sessions) and we started the class with 12 couples, we are now down to 5! I can't believe it! I mean, yes it does get boring sometimes, but I can't imagine wondering what I may be missing that I need to know if I decided to skip it. Also, I'm officially the most pregnant one in the class. Just sitting there for 3 hours made me feel sick, so I had DH stop on the way home for Ginger Ale. It's like being back in first tri again!!

Sorry, can't not do it. :flower:

Attachments

• BABY_16.jpg
    BABY_16.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY_6.jpg
    BABY_6.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 3
  • BABY_13.jpg
    BABY_13.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
Aw, Wishn, I'm sorry. Do Tucks pads or Prep H help at all?

Linz -- I was the most pregnant person in my childbirth class, too (I was 36 weeks). I decided to go with the all day on a Saturday option and am so glad I did that instead of the weekly thing just because it was nice to get it all over with. I don't think I'll do it again this time. Surely I remember enough from just over a year ago... ?

Lovely pics little xx

Afm Have totally lost all optimism! Really believed it was going to happen this month, oh seemed really on board for extra bd, really wanted to get yesterday, today, sat and sun. Fail!! oh fell asleep last nite and i spent so long listening to him snore and getting the hump that when i did actually wake him up i was no longer in 'the mood' just 'a mood', might get tonight if i'm lucky then oh on a lads nite out sat so no chance then, maybe sun morning?? just dont feel like we'll have it covered so might as well accept it now!! xxx

Julie- She's beautiful <3

I have actually been in too much pain to walk too much as it puts pressure on them so I have avoided going to stores..even taking DS to school.

Today is slightly better so might stop and get some tucks (thats the plan) I hope it helps as I cant even sit :(

Nats- dont give up! Get a bding sessions in when you can even if you dont think its the right time...you never know! Especially since you are not tracking ovulation. DH and I only did it 2 times in July and that was enough...not sure which day did it though...so keep at it and just get a quickie in when you can!

I agree! And don't limit yourself to night time. Get it on tonight and tomorrow afternoon before dh leaves. Then Sunday morning and night. :winkwink: Bam, bases covered!

Thanks guys, little in theory thats a great idea, but dont forget i have 3 children already the oldest 2 being 10 and 11 so very aware of 'things' and i am in no doubt if mum and dad disappeared for a while in the afternoon they would find this very strange lol this is why we are limited to morning and night time lol xxx

lol Nats that made me laugh--- When DH and I want to have a quickie when the kids are home we put in a movie or a show we know he will watch for at least a few mins awithout wanting to bother us.Then we sneak up the stairs one at a time so we dont draw attention to ourselves going upstairs together.

Last time DH snuck upstairs then I did we BDed and thought we got away with it...well when we came downstairs DS was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and asked us what we were doing up there! LMAO! -- I told him mommy needed to help daddy put the laundry away in the right drawers hahahaa

Last time DH snuck upstairs then I did we BDed and thought we got away with it...well when we came downstairs DS was waiting at the bottom of the stairs and asked us what we were doing up there! LMAO! -- I told him mommy needed to help daddy put the laundry away in the right drawers hahahaa

:haha:

I love this wishn soooo funny :haha: but can u imagine me telling my oldest that! first of all he would never believe his dad was 'helping with laundry' i'd have to say fixing something but secondly i would be so embarassed because i am sure he would work out what we were doing lol,

Maybe we could ask them to watch lo for a while because we need a lie down before we go out?? lmao i'll let u know how it goes :winkwink: xxxx

Lol I wasn't really suggesting you do that... Just thought it was funny how you said you might have trouble tricking 10 and 11 yr olds and we barely got one over on a 3 yr old hahaha nosy little boogers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->