I've got my anti-witch spray!

Well i have thought about using opk's but i am trying not to get to obsessive about it this time (yeah ok lol) if i dont get my bfp this month then wil prob order some opk's from the same place i got my pregnancy test's, dirt cheap and arrived in record time, but i was hoping for the relaxed approach xxx

Nats- I was taking a relaxed approach because we were planning on doing IUI in August so I didnt use OPKs...but I still had a general idea of when I O'd since I had been tracking for so long (I dont feel it like Linz). I just made a point to BD around that time and those 2 days are the only times we were able to get it done :) . I am however, still being driven nuts at the fact that I do not know my exact O date....I am fairly certain it was July 9th though from symptoms and timing.

Linz- yuck on having 50/50 chance...I jsut want to KNOW!!!!

Julie- I swear even through puberty I barely had pimples..I had one every once in awhile but nothing awful. My face this pregnancy has been AWFUL! I am so pale, dry, and breaking out all over the place! Ugh, the worst part is that since I have never had this problem I was clueless on what to do about it haha...any tips?

Oh and Nats- even though you O really early one cycle doesnt mean thats your norm....thats why I like OPKs even after tracking for 15 cycles I was never Oing the same time...it was usually between 13-18 days...which is a crazy big range. Also I had cycles ranging from 28-32 days which makes a big difference too...so thats y i liked tracking

Agree with Wishin. The latest I ever ovulated was CD 16 and the earliest was the cycle I got pregnant, CD 11. But normally it was anywhere from CD 12-14. But you can see there's a 5 day range there and that really can make all the difference.

i should go to my GYN and tell her that I ovulated cd15...wont she shit a brick

I remember her telling me that EVERYONE O's on day 14 no exception...ugh that still makes me so mad that shes that ignorant

Yeah, that's ridiculous. I think doctors often oversimplify because they think their patients are idiots in general. So it's easier just to say "everyone ovulates on day 14" than to try to explain it. :shrug: Of course, there's always the possibility she's just that dumb. We still call the person who graduated last in their med school class "doctor." :haha: I ovulated on CD10 this time. Bahaha! And I ovulated on CD14 with Maisie but my due date was still a day off somehow (It was July 15 by my O date yet they put me at July 16 based on lmp :shrug:). Not that it mattered anyway since I forced her ass out on July 20. :haha:

No tips from me on zits. I haven't really had them much other than a few weeks during pregnancy since I was like 19-20. :dohh:

Wishin - I've never been a huge skin regiment person, but when my acne gets out of control I usually will use clearasil wipes (the medicated pad type for sensitive skin) and then get one of those tubes that claims it's for spot treatment (usually another clearasil or oxy product). You just put it on the huge red spots before bed and they actually DO tend to look better in the morning. That's really all I've found I can do without causing my skin to dry up and crack. If you already have dry skin I'd skip the medicated pads and just go for the spot treatment. It really does seem to help.

I know people ovulate at different times, but i think i'm in the rare few that o pretty much at the same time each month, I always have 28 day cycle's like always!! so wouldn't that mean i ovulate at the same time too?? who knows i just know i need to get oh to bd tonight and i'm currently watching him sleep on the sofa so think my chances are pretty much out!!! :cry::cry: xx

Well ladies, I am pretty sure baby is beginning to drop. I'll have to post a pic comparison soon to see what you think. So today I'm at work and there have literally been 2 times where all of a sudden I thought to myself "Hmm, I kinda need to pee" and then I stand up to walk to the bathroom and it turns into "OMG I'M GOING TO WET MYSELF, RUN RUN RUN!!!!" Then I finally make it and it's like maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of a cup. Sure, enough to make me feel it, but if I weren't pregnant, that wouldn't be any cause for such a commotion! Mind you, these episodes were only 30 minutes apart! Oh god, is this what my last 4 weeks are going to be like??? Feeling like the smallest amount of urine is the BIGGEST emergency in the world??

^^^ Yes. :haha:

Nats -- My husband has never protested me waking him up with a little um.... of the... fiddling. :haha: :blush: And my LP varies from cycle to cycle. I had a 15 day LP my first cycle ttc this one. I thought it was usually 11-12 days :dohh: and has been 11 or 12 in the couple of cycles I've tracked while not ttc. :shrug: So I think that can vary, too.

Yea they say that lp remained the same but I went from a 10 day lp when I first started tracking to a 13 day lp...

Well I think that the ewcm I had must have been from bd fri :blush: because I investigated a little last nite and it seemed that it wasn't ew at all :nope: so I didn't even bother waking oh as I really think we've missed the boat. I'm going to order some opk's so next month I will know exactly where I am. I feel very deflated today, but I've got a rotten cold as well so that's not going to help. At least I haven't got the torturous tww to get thru now! X x x

Nats- feel better soon!

6 days until we find out! EEEEEE

I know I already asked this but Im still trying to think of baby shower games for my sisters shower in a week!

Nats - I still think it was EWCM. Anything left over from Friday night should have been absorbed by your body overnight, but I really can't see it lasting all the way until Monday without making an appearance before then. That being said... get thee to some opks!! If you're getting mixed signals from your body it can be nearly impossible to conceive when there really is only a good 2-3 day window every month! It's better to be safe than sorry!

Wishin - yay 6 days!! You could always do the game where they bring out a tray of baby items and people have to remember what was on it after only viewing for 15 seconds or so.

Also, had my 36 week appt last night and got to see the LO on the ultrasound super quick. My god she's grown!! You can't even see her all in one shot any more! They were just checking to make sure she was in the head down position, and yes she was. Also, the doctor said I was measuring 36 cm fundal height for 36 weeks, and that there was still "a ton" of amniotic fluid in there. They didn't do a pelvic exam, but they will in 2 weeks. Kinda looking forward to that as you know I can't handle not knowing what my body is doing. ;)

So my "friend" (and I'm using that term very loosely at the moment :haha:) at work told me this morning "Aw, you're at that stage where people who don't know you're pregnant just think you're getting fat."

Yay for a good appointment Linz! I'm still trying to decide whether I'm going to let them check me this time. I think they started at 36 weeks last time. Maybe 37. All they did was get my hopes up. I learned first hand I can walk around at 3cm for weeks. :dohh: I even got a sweep at 39 and 40 weeks. :dohh: Please for these babies to want to come out on their own at some point prior to 41 weeks (but not before 37! :winkwink:).

They said they wouldn't perform any pelvic exams till 38 weeks just "in case" them messing around up there causes you to go into labor. And also, I know that you can seem very far along and then nothing happens for weeks or you could be my BFF who at her 38 week appointment was not effaced, not dilated, and then went into labor at 39w4d. However, I'm just so curious!! :)

If I can give you any hope regarding having your second baby sooner, it's this: My mom went 3 weeks over with my brother (her first). He was a whopping 9 and a half pounder! However, with me (her second) she went into labor ON my due date and I was born at 6 am the next morning. (What can I say, I like to be punctual) So from what I hear, your second one seems to come sooner than your first.

So my "friend" (and I'm using that term very loosely at the moment :haha:) at work told me this morning "Aw, you're at that stage where people who don't know you're pregnant just think you're getting fat."
QUOTE]

WTF! Who says that! **BITCH SLAP**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"