I've got my anti-witch spray!

Helping with the laundry!!! That made me choke on my tea :) :)

Little - congrats on another girl! I bet your daughter is going to love having a sister.

Leia, I am totally in awe of you managing 4 little ones, you're amazing

Thank you Giraffes but not so amazing :) . Its not like i have 4 under 5. Their ages are nicely spaced out and all are great kids who are more than capable of doing almost everything for themselves if they had to (of course i am their personal slave :) ). They are also in school all day so only have bubs for a good part and able to catch up on sleep and chores. OH here at weekends. but thanks anyway :) x

I say less than a month!! :)

Afm- def woke up in nesting mode. Cleaned out two closets and painted some chips and wore out spots around the house lol... Oh and cleaned the front door and screen door which was pretty disgusting

Wow Linz only a month!

Well, think I've pretty much missed the boat (or should I say egg!) this cycle, only managed once so far! Fri nite and that was it, had no chance sat afternoon. Oh fell straight to sleep (very drunk) sat when he got in, and he's feeling "too ill" today so that's that, I know it only takes once and all that but don't think I'm quite that lucky lol never mind what will be will be x x x

Nats -- Don't count yourself out just yet. :winkwink:

Linz -- Woot! I'm crossing my fingers for less than a month for your sake!

Wishn -- Bring some of that cleaning down my way. I felt really nesty around 20 weeks last time and pretty much had the nursery painted, set up, and ready by 25 weeks but it never hit again toward the end like it's supposed to. :haha: Hopefully it happens at some point this time because my house is a mess. I just keep having the urge to pull out and rewash all the newborn clothes but it's way too early for that!

Haley -- I thought you may appreciate this -- Saturday night dd started knocking on our front door (from the inside) and then asking "WHO DAT?!" over and over again. :haha: Hubby joked she must be a Saints fan. :winkwink:

Ooooooo ladies i'm quite excited lol i had like an abundance of ew cm this morning, this is unusual for me because i normally dont seem to get any!!
So i am going to pin oh down tonight willing and i will get my own way!! It's not over till the fat lady sings and i am definately not singing yet!!! lol xxxx

Whoop whoop!!!! lmao x

yay for ewcm!!!!!! GO GET HIM!!!!! HEHE! What cycle day are u?

Julie- lol at your lil girl....

Steelers won, Ravens lost, and Im about to sweep DH in fantasy...what a great football weekend!!! <3

I find out in one week whats in my belly haha! I think this week is going to be the longest week ever.

I think the whole nesting thing is a result of the gender reveal party and me trying to make the house look presentable. A lot more people are coming than I thought would even be interested so its exciting but kinda stressful haha. I know they dont expect much but I do! I got all the "big projects" out of the way so now its more working on decor and stuff

I am 17 weeks today...almost half way there....

Nats!! Perfect timing!! The day I got a ton of EWCM was the ONLY day we BD for the week the month I got pregnant. Go get him!!

Wishin! Can't wait to hear if you're team :pink: or :blue:! I am sticking with my original guess of :pink: though.

AFM - have my 36 week appointment this afternoon where I'll get my GBS test (yuck). Also, got on the scale this morning and after gaining 2 lbs every week since 20 weeks, I've only gained 1 lb in the last 4! Wow! Guess horrid heartburn, reduced stomach capacity, and nausea will do that to you. Cause seriously, the only thing I could eat Saturday for lunch was a large fries from McD's cause I was feeling so ill. So what my body is saying is, when I exercise and watch what I eat I gain 2 lbs a week, but when I eat fries all the time and feel horrid, I barely gain anything. Right... I'm confused. :S

LOL- Linz I dont understand my body and how its metabolising food either...I am still right around 15lbs down and I have been pretty much eating normally. I am getting concerned again because of course I read some stupid thread about a lday that wasnt gaining and itturned out she had really low amniotic fluid and lost the baby...ugh! So of course now I am convinced I dont have enough fluid for my baby. It has helped increase my water intake though!

I ovulated on July 9th and only BDed 6th and 8th....so according to the fast/slow sperm theory that would be more likely to be a girl right? I am thinking pink too but not really banking on it since I had convinced my self DS was a girl until the anatomy scan proved otherwise :)

The fast/slow sperm theory says that if you BD 2+ days before ovulation it should be a girl. If you BD the day before or the day of OV then it should be a boy. Obviously that doesn't work 100% of the time though, as DH and I BD at 11ish pm and then 12 hours later I got my excruciating ovulation pain on top of already having had a +opk for 24 hours. So there was literally only a 12 hour difference between the time we BD and when I ovulated and we still got :pink:!

So I guess what I am saying is, by the theory, you wouldn't know because you didn't BD 2 days out and then stop, you BD'd again in the boy range. So your chances are back to 50/50!

LOL ha ha ha ladies i love your enthusiasm about me and the oh bding lmao, i only wish he shared it. As for cycle day i think i'm on day 11???
first day of af was on fri 12th Oct, well i started spotting on the 10th but very little, so i take it from the first day of propper bleed which was the 12th as cycle day 1, is that right?
I am fairly sure im an early ovulater as when i was pregnant with Henry they bought my dates forward by 6 days when they scanned me, and when i got my last bfp we only bd on cycle day 8 and 9 so i must be early rather than later?? right?? who knows?? lol all i do know is i'm a woman on a mission tonight lol xxxx

Um, Cris, you obviously didn't see the South Carolina/Florida game. :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

I couldn't even watch any more football after that. Disgusting.

Go Nats! :sex: :winkwink:

Yep, I lied about my lmp this time based on my O date. I said my lmp was 7/5 but it was actually 7/10. Baby was measuring spot on 15 weeks on every measurement but head circumference last week.... and for that she was measuring 15+3. WHY do I have to have big-headed babies? Damn hubby's huge head! My poor vag. :haha:

Lilspy - I did the same thing. Since I knew I ovulated on CD 11, I didn't want my EDD to be 4 days out, since they make you wait a week to be induced if you're late anyway. I didn't want to be 41 weeks and 4 days before they'd induce! I'll take the 41 weeks as my max, tyvm! So, yeah I lied and almost every scan has been dead on to the exact day.

Nats, if I were you I'd be using an OPK! Then again, I'm neurotic and obsessive about knowing the way my body works. On second thought, don't be crazy like me. Obviously you are doing something right having 3 kiddos already. ;)

Ugh. So I remember with Maisie, I started getting monster zits around 15 weeks. I think they stopped by 20 weeks but yuck.

Well, guess what popped up on my face overnight. Why? It's so big, I can actually see it on my cheek... without looking in a mirror. :dohh:

I usually have bad skin, but mine got worse the moment I got pregnant and didn't clear up till about 20ish weeks!! I know how bad that sucks! And no skin cleaner in the world seems to help either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->