I've got my anti-witch spray!

MMKAY Obvi I dont know how to use the "quote" feature...but u catch my drift

Linz- Yay for baby Quinn being head down...that is her name right? I cant believe you are so close I swear I still remember coming home from mexico opening BnB and seeing your BFP!!! <3 :)

...and yup! I was 3cm for well over a month too...and I was measuring I think 3-4 weeks ahead...but DS was 8lb 9oz....Im scared to find out what this one will be

thanks girls, have ordered 60 opks today so next cycle i will know exactly where i am, if they work that is! Untill then i am just going to go with the flow, bbs are starting to feel a little sore now so must have ovulated, and i had pains on sat so thats prob when it was, which could be good because we bd on fri night, except that bbs are starting to hurt! with bfp they didnt hurt so that alone kind of tells me i'm out.
Tbh i'd rather think that way anyway then its less disappointing when af starts,
Can't wait to hear what team ur on wishn, i think blue!!:winkwink: xx

Yay! I am so happy you bught some OPKs!

I think you are the only vote for team blue so far :)

I switch from minute to minute I never know which team I think Im on haha

Ooooo and Linz if and when you have time you can update Lilspy's BFP with PINK <3

thank you ur the best!

Haha, this "friend" has no tact. I've known her for almost 6 years now (worked together at my first "real" job out of college and we're working together again now) and I swear she really can't help what comes out of her mouth. :dohh: So it didn't offend me. I was just like "Really? You're going to say that to a pregnant woman?" :wacko:

Nats -- glad you got some OPKs! I've only ever used the cheapos and they've worked just fine for me! And I know you know 1) it's way too early for you to be having pregnancy symptoms or for you to be out yet and 2) symptoms are different with every pregnancy! :flower: With #1 my symptoms were identical to TOM so I "knew" I was out. Bam, bfp. With #2, I didn't have any TOM symptoms at all so I "knew" I was out. Bam, bfp. :haha:

Ooooo and Linz if and when you have time you can update Lilspy's BFP with PINK <3

thank you ur the best!

Wow, I didn't realize how many were on :pink:! I may have to guess :blue: for Wishn just to even it out a bit. :shrug:

I totally feel :pink: for you, though! Haha, not that it means anything at all considering I really thought I was :blue:. At least I think I did. When I see what clothes (found on clearance) I haven't been able to stop myself from buying, I have WAY more cutesy girl stuff (that is way too small for Maisie) than boy stuff. And all of my boy stuff is totally acceptable for a girl to wear (IMO... Maisie wears "boy" clothes a lot. :shrug:).

Wishin - Yup, you are correct on the name! And I have gone ahead and updated the first page, too.

Nats- Yay for OPKs! Can't wait till you can test drive those puppies out! :D

Lilspy - I'm at the point where I'm starting to return clothes for store credit that people are buying me. For one, DH's aunt bought us some long sleeved, long pant onsies and snowsuits, but bought them in 6 month and 9 month sizes.... Uhhhh... that's summer here?? And the average is 90 degrees. On top of that, I have so many hand me downs that she won't even be able to wear everything more than once before she'll grow out of it. So I returned a bunch of clothes to Target today and got $110 in credit. Sweet! Diapers here we come!

However, I do have to share with you the worst outfit I have received so far. It's from MIL and it will make my baby look like a clown. SO not impressed with it. However, she bought it from a boutique store downtown and is in love with it. I'm sure she spent something like $25 or $30 for it, too. :dohh:

Attachments

• clown.jpg
    clown.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 4
Good lord! Will you actually have to put her in that outfit? Maybe u could accidentally spill some bleach onbitbor something? Lol x x

I have a feeling that we'll have to make an appearance at grandma's house in it at least once... luckily it's newborn size so she'll grow out of it quickly!!

MIL says we need to get professional pics taken of her in that outfit... Ummmm... NO!!

LOL at that outfit!

So Maisie was born in July and MIL bought a ton of summer clothes in a 6 month size. She said my husband was "huge" (he was only like 8.5 lbs ???) and was immediately in 6-9 month size (BS!). Yeah... Maisie was 7 lbs 11.6oz when she was born and she wore almost all of her newborn stuff until 6 weeks (when she was about 11lbs). :shrug: I mean a lot of newborn stuff swallowed her whole when she was born. I've even bought a couple of preemie sleep & plays for this one because of that (they were $1 each on clearance). So anyway, yeah, Maisie didn't get to wear any of that stuff because she wasn't in 6 month clothes until she was about 4 months old. And she chunked up really quickly. Now that her weight gain has slowed way down, she's still mostly 12 month clothes at 15 months. We're just slowly phasing out the smaller 12 month size stuff and phasing in the smaller 18 month size stuff.

I didn't have the balls to return stuff last time which was stupid because Maisie ended up not wearing a lot of stuff because I hated it and I ended up donating it to the no-kill puppy shelter thrift store. :dohh: This time I'll be a returning fool if people buy crap. Part of the reason I don't want to share the sex (but now I think hubby wants to so who knows how that's going to turn out). But if I don't share, my mom is going to start buying stupid yellow crap that I hate even more than stupid pink crap. :dohh:

Ha, I had a dream last night that my mom was in my hospital room a day or so after Deucey was born and she was making me so mad I ended up kicking her out. :haha: Totally likely scenario. Also, apparently we had let my (88 year old demented) grandmother name the baby and her name was Alma. :shrug: Less likely scenario. :haha: No idea where that name came from. How terrible would that be with our surname? :dohh:

Haha, my husband told me on Monday that he had a "nightmare" the night before (we watched Cabin in the Woods Sunday night). I asked him what it was about and he said "My mom called... and I had to talk to her on the phone!" :rofl: Both of our mothers suck. :nope:

Alma in portuguesse = soul

Just thought Id share that...maybe your dream has a bigger meaning? **shrug**

My mom and dad are both born and raised in Brazil and they moved here in their mid-30's. There is still some times when my mom, even though she speaks and understands english very well, makes me want to punch her in the face because she doesnt understand what I am saying. She says I talk too fast and mumble but seriously! It drives me INSANE!!! Like yesterday I kind of mini flipped out because she asked me when my next Doctor appt was and when we would find out the sex. I literally just couldnt even respond. First of all not only was she invoted to the gender reveal party, but she also RSVPed saying she would be there! PLUS she was with me when I went shopping for the napkins, plates, cups, decor, etc for the party..and we talked about the party. I was just like WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN DO I FIND OUT!!! AHHHHH!

SOOOOOO frustrating.

I try to cut her some slack but come on!

Oh and even though Brayden was 8lb9oz he did NOT skip to 6-9 mo clthing! haha

He started out pretty much at 3-6 months though...and was in 6-9 months by the time he was 3 months...

I really dont like being an onion....i hope next week's fruit/veggie is more appealing

oh and checked babys hb last night and it ranged from 160-191! I was kind of freaked out until I remembered that I had drank a coke for the first time in a long time....must have given the baby a sugar high opsie!

Hi Ladies, I hope all is doing well....

Little- congrats on another baby girl..

Linz- not much longer :happydance:

Nats- wishing you all the best :hugs:

AFM- we are doing much better, had to have her formula changed to Sensitive and she is doing much better..me on the other hand its so hard to believe she is already a month old :nope: and going like a weed, a week ago she weighed in at 9lbs 2.5oz...I will try to post pics of my little chunky girl..

omg first! soooo adorable! shes still so tiny!!!!

LOVE IT!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!! You must be on cloud 9 <3

First -- Awwww!!! Soooo cute!! Yes, she's is super tiny! I held up newborn clothes to my 15 month old the other night and it absolutely blows my mind that those little sleepers used to be huge on her. :wacko: I don't know how it's possible she got that big that fast.

LOL wishin... We need another gender reveal in here to spice things up!

First - Your little girl is beautiful!

AFM - Got my GSB results back this morning and they are negative! Woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->