I've got my anti-witch spray!

So glad the hurricane didn't affect any of you to much! And hope u get ur appointment real soon wishn!

Afm still got this darn cold, and I feel sick tonight!! Just great, I'd like to think of it as a symptom but I'd only be kidding myself lol x x

Ack! Feel better Nats! Then again, flu like symptoms can indicate something! ;) Still crossing my fingers for you this month!

Thanks ladies, i sometimes think you guys are the only ones who have actually got me thru this whole ttc, loss, ttc journey!! I love your enthusiasam for me but i think the cold is just a cold, lol although i did get a cold at the end of my holiday last bfp and that was just before i tested, but my bbs have been sore since ovulation and i didnt get that in last bfp so i think i'm probably out. Besides we only bd once :blush: and yes i know it only takes once but i really dont think i would be that lucky, 9 days till af due so not long to wait :winkwink: xx

Nats, we will always be here for you! :D

Wishin - Yes, update please!

AFM - woke up at 1 am last night (after only going to bed 1 and a half hours before that), used the restroom but when I went back to bed I just didn't feel right. Lay awake for another half hour before (sorry tmi coming up) horrid diarrhea started and continued all the way until 4 am. Eventually I got into the shower and just stayed there under the hot water until we basically ran out of hot water, and then was able to get back to bed and fall asleep. 2 hours later my alarm went off for work :cry: So instead of going in, I just swung by work, grabbed my laptop and am now working/sleeping from home. I think if the month end close weren't starting tomorrow and going through next week I would just go on leave today. Unfortunately there's a few more people I have to train so I've got to just power through it for at the very least, the next week. My plan was to work until Nov 16th, but I just don't see that happening with how awful I've been feeling lately. I'll be lucky if I make it to next Friday (the 9th).

I'm sorry you're feeling bad, Linz! I had the stupid shits from 36 weeks on with Maisie . :nope: Yay, watermelon!

Linz- Thats kind of exciting though! That means you are sooo close! I think you should get those people trained ASAP and go on leave!

Nats- We WILL always be here for you this thread isnt closing until everyone has their LO in their arms!

My appt was rescheduled for Tuesday at 11:15am....**sigh**

There was a woman in my WIC nutrition class today who was 4 days overdue with her 6th child (she was due 10/27). She said her first 4 children came before their due dates. But her 5th was a week overdue and then this one apparently wasn't in any big hurry, either. So I officially have no hope at all that I'm going to go before my due date. :dohh: Please remind me of this in April. :haha:

bahahahhaa! Sorry Julie!

There is not a shot in hell I will go after 40 weeks...I refuse! I am giving the kid an eviction notice about 2 weeks prior and then giving it the boot at 39/40 weeks

Awful and funny at the same time. I love how the baby pumpkin is already crying. :haha:

And is that an epidural button in the mama pumpkin's hand? :haha: If so, what's all the fuss about?

Awwww shucks wishin! U made me tear up! Lol seriously though thank you x x x

My friend had her eggs put in today from her ivf treatment, it's the second time round for them the first time didn't work, they said everything looked great and they put two eggs back in! 11 days time she will find out if she is pregnant! I'm so excited for her I just know she's going to get her rainbow. Sorry just wanted to share that with you guys x x x

Good morning everyone! Nothing new to report....boring!

Nats- fingers crossed for your friend!

Fx for your friend, Nats!

Hahaha, my friend just told me story that made me laugh so hard. She said she used to work with a bunch of really old white men at a different agency and she was the only black person who worked in her department. One day, they had to have a group picture taken. When they got the picture back, the lighting was weird and made her look really dark in the picture so when she saw it, she said, "Y'all... I'm black!!" :rofl: :rofl: And they of course all looked at her like she was crazy and were like "Yes, Valerie... you are black." :rofl:

I know that's not going to be as funny to you guys as it was to me just now because you don't know her and her personality but I really thought I was going to go into labor I laughed so hard. :haha: Now my round ligaments are killing me. The one one the left was already bugging me today (really? At 17 weeks?) but laughing so hard has angered the right one, too. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->