I've got my anti-witch spray!

Nats- My IB this time around was basically what you described some pink twinged cm...Ill try to look back at my old posts to see if I described it better then...but I dont think I even mentioned it to you guys because I thought it was just af making her arrival

Nats- here is my post where I talk about my IB...I had it on Monday and it sounds like exactly what you are describing and got my BFP on Friday...might have gotten it sooner but Friday was the first time I tested after seeing the IB...

Post from July 16, 2012:
So I had a question about something that I wasnt sure if I should be excited about or not. On Monday I had my usual pre-af symptom (the pooping..several times a day) except it seemed too early. I went back and checked last month and it started 9dpo and ths happened 6dpo...but anyways I was kind of bummed because that is usually my tell tale sign that af is on her way. I am due for the nasty witch on July 25th. So anyways after one of those bm's I had pink twinged cm on the tp. I have never had that before could it possibily be IB? I didnt get IB with DS so I have no clue what it would look like. It was a very very small pink twinge in the cm and that was it....what do you all think? that was all i got nothing brown or anything and no more pink anytime after

Thanks wishn, so kind of you to go back and find that for me, but yes it sounds exactly the same as i experienced! i haven't had anything since, although i have had a dull sort of ache which feels like af is on her way.
I really didn't want to get my hopes up but it seems strange, I have never had it before or if i have i've never noticed.
I have however tested and i am still getting negative! not even a hint of a line, so i just dont know what to think, The waiting game oh how it sucks!!
Thanks again wishn :winkwink:

On a brighter note i started slimming world nearly two weeks ago and it seems i've lost nearly 7lbs! will find out exact weight loss on wed's weigh in! xx

Wishn - WOW ur a mango!! check you out!! lol xxx

YAY I LOVE MANGOS!!! HAHA...We had a mango tree when I lived in Brazil yummo!

Nats- I think that most people dont get a BFP until about 3 days after they see IB...Id say keep testing girl!

Wow i'm actually excited!! maybe this could be my sticky!! please please please!!!!
Pray for me ladies xxx

Nats - I, too, had IB! However, mine was a little later than most of the other people who get it. Most people get it when the egg first attaches, and mine wasn't until after it was already attached and just burrowing in deeper into the lining, so I already had a BFP. They do say it can come anywhere from 6 dpo to 12 dpo though! FXd for you!

Wishin - I can't wait for your scan tomorrow! What time?

AFM - Kinda sad over here, ladies... had my first pelvic exam this morning at my 38 week appointment and baby is NOT engaged and cervix is CLOSED. :cry: I swear I'm going to be pregnant forever!!

C'mon Linz, it doesn't mean anything! Cris and I have already proven that you can walk around for weeks at 3cm dilated and (in my case) almost fully effaced and still not go into labor any time soon! I mean, I lost my stupid plug at 38 weeks! Almost 3 weeks later, I was still effing pregnant. :haha: So, just like that can happen for us, the opposite can (and does) happen to other people!

Nats -- No IB for me with either pregnancy.

Ugh, this baby is killing me with this poop stuff. I'm so sick of sitting at work having to go so much! It happens at least 2-3 times a week now where I'm sitting here miserable all day because I need to poo. :haha::blush: And I'm mad at my body because I anticipated this and tried to poo this morning but couldn't now here I am, clenching my butt cheeks behind my desk. :blush: :rofl: Of course, I pretty much wished for this scenario with my last pregnancy because I had the opposite problem. :dohh:

Oh, and something weird! Remember how I had a dream last week (or the week before?) that we let my grandmother name this baby and she named her Alma? Well, you and my husband were the only ones I told. Oddly enough, my aunt facebooked me this morning and said that my grandmother decided to name the baby this morning. But she named her Jamie. :haha: Not quite, gramma, not quite. She should come up with something way cooler than that. She's almost 90 years old! She's has to have had friends named cool stuff, darn it! She does have a son named James so I'm sure that's not a coincidence. :) I'm expecting way too much from her, though. This woman named her first daughter after herself (though my aunt goes by her first and middle name together), her second daughter after her husband (my mom said that was really fun when boys would call her in high school :haha:), and her son James. Soooo... not so much with the originality on the name front, I guess.

Yeah, I know it doesn't mean anything... I was just hoping since I've been so darn diligent about taking my EPO pills every morning and evening, and drinking my 2 cups of RLT that they would at least show some signs of progression. I know they don't cause you to go into labor, but I wanted to at least have her say the baby was engaged or that I was 1 cm dilated. I did ask her to give me the lowdown on inductions and she said that we'll talk more about it in 2 weeks at my 40 week appointment, but the basics were that if my cervix was favorable after 40 weeks, she has no problem inducing, but if it is not favorable, she will let me go longer until it is.

So hopefully it'll be at least favorable by my next appointment. I have no problem kicking LO out after 40 weeks since I know our conception date and babies in my family like to stay put till you force them out. I am just a little down because I was all excited to hear that MAYBE something was happening and then... nothing.

Sorry about your bathroom issues... do they not have a bathroom at work you can use??

There is a bathroom, but I don't poo at work. :haha: Especially since it's one big bathroom for the entire floor of the building and there are probably at least 75 women working on this floor. No, no, no. Only 2.5 more hours to hold it. :haha:

I understand what you mean, Linz. To be honest, I wish I hadn't seen progress at my checks because it gave me false hope. I was 1cm dilated at 37 weeks and 3cm dilated at 38 weeks so I was thinking it was seriously about to happen and my OB was all like "Yeah, you're going to go any time. I'd be surprised if you make it to your next appointment." Well, doc, I made it to the next appointment. And to the next. And the next. :dohh::dohh::dohh: I was still 3cm dilated at 40+5 but I think I was more effaced (I don't remember exactly how much, but they had been offering induction since 39 weeks so I guess I had met their criteria since then). I do remember researching all the "favorable cervix" stuff before electing induction, though, and knew my odds were really, really good of having a successful one so that's one reason I went ahead and did it.

Yeah, I'm glad my doc isn't offering up non favorable inductions. Shows that she's at least not one of those induction happy quacks. I did ask her if it was true that first time moms go about a week over and she said, "Not necessarily. From what I've seen, second time moms are more likely to take an induction offer sooner than a first time mom, so I think that's why it's skewed." I thought that was really interesting.

Linz- I already feel like ill be pregnant forever! When is your next appointment? I agree with Julie that showing signs doesn't mean much you could pop at anytime :)

Julie- i never went #2 at work either but now I'm pretty much the only one in the office and its a private bathroom so it's been really handy!

Afm- my appointment is tomorrow at 11:15! I won't find out until the reveal party which is at 6pm!!! It's forever away!!! Ack!

Wishin - next appointment is 2 weeks from today, so the 19th. I'll be 39w5d at that appointment. I can't wait to see your fb post with the results tomorrow night!!

Linz- I hope you dont make it to your next appointment ;)

AFM- Today is the BIG day! I will FINALLY know if its a boy or girl and can start planning the nursery and start coming up with names. My appointment is at 11:15 but Im leaving work in about an hour...then I am going to pick up DS and meet up with my friend that is in charge of getting the balloons put into the box for the party...I cant beleive I will have to wait another 5 hours to find out...what was I thinking?

Soooooo exciting wishn!!!!!!!!
Will be stalking! What sort of time in uk will that be? 8ish? X

Afm bfn this morning again! :cry: x

Nats, I'm thinking 6pm est is more like 11pm-12am your time.:shrug: I'm sorry about the bfn. I thought you weren't expecting anything this time. Maybe I made that up? Fx still for you!

I'm excited because I'm expecting there to be pictures on facebook by the time I'm done voting tonight! :happydance:

Well I wasn't expecting it this month but then I had that weird pinky cm which has got me thinking so as usual built my hopes up to believe I had a bfp coming! 3 days till af due so still a possibility :shrug: x x

Hi Nats- you guys are 5 hours ahead I beleive...so around 11pm..I know its late :(
I am still keeping my fingers crossed that the pink cm meant something!

Julie- I hope someone takes pictures as the balloons release and Im sure that if they do itll be promptly posted on FB lol ...Ill tell anyone thats there to tag me so that everyone else find out too haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->