I've got my anti-witch spray!

Lilspy - I definitely tried the orgasm route yesterday to no avail. Although I'll be honest, I've been pretty sedentary for the last few days since all I want to do is soak in the tub and sleep. Hopefully the whole tree thing today will be enough to get things going.

Also, that's pretty cool that you can tell things from the US! Our 20 week scan she was head up but had her hands over her face the entire time and the quality was pretty poor. I still think that our 12 week scan had better pics than the 20 week one. And yes, you should be afraid for yourself 10-15 weeks from now! My little one is still VERY active and it's a dance party every night in my belly. An 8 lb kid doing that is hugely uncomfortable!

Julie- look at you! you're a cantaloupe! I feel like Im getting bad u/s pics this time too! And baby girl looooves being down low and hitting my cervix. Brayden was always high because I never ever felt him on my cervix. I also feel like shes brutally attacking my ovaries. I dont plan on ever using them again but sheesh! She still rather quiet compared to B but shes def moving around more...could be my sudden increase in soda intake though

Linz- Yay for a Christmas tree! I love love love christmas and my house is pretty much decorated. I just need to put the lights up outside and Ill be done. Shopping is going pretty well too. Im almost done with my boys then Ill move on to immediate family. Here's hoping baby girl decided to ruin your decorating fun! PS- My cat usually likes to attack the ornaments but this year brayden has beat her to it...I thought this crap would end as he got bigger...guess not....when he was 2 we had tp ut a fence around the tree to keep him away from the ornaments lol

Cris -- I'm seriously considering a fence around the tree! :haha: It is RIDICULOUS. She's almost pulled the whole tree down on top of herself like 40 bazillion times now and it's only been up 2 days. :dohh: I'm going to make her a felt tree with felt ornaments she can stick on it and hang it on the wall in the same room in a pathetic attempt to keep her off of the big tree. I was also happy because this is the first year we don't have a cat to climb the tree and I thought *maybe* Maisie wouldn't be too interested in it but, no, she's completely obsessed. If it wasn't for my fear of her pulling the tree on top of herself (it's fake, so she'd be okay; I just don't want it to happen), I'd just make Maisie-safe ornaments and put them on the bottom half of the tree. Maybe I'll do that anyway. At least then I won't have to worry about her eating wire and glitter. :dohh:

We have very few glass ornaments most are plastic lol

He keeps ripping stuff off and then tries to put it back on himself

Linz - thinking of you too. sending all my positive labour energies your way. cant wait for update. xx

God, you girls are good. Brought my first santa pressies yesterday and opened the christmas box for first time today so i could wash their sacks. Decorations dont normally go up till 2 weeks before but might put them up abit early because Finlay will really enjoy the twinkly lights (might mean i can get something done around the house). I have started making for christmas (OH and I dont buy for each other, we make gifts to save money.) also making a few bits for kids to bulk out under tree pressies as games console games look really small under a tree. As well as all that DD2's birthday is on christmas day so need to make sure that doesnt get lost in all the christmas fun - poor girl, feel for her every year. None of this is helped by a gorgeous little man who only really likes sleeping in mummy's arms :) x

We're not really good, I just think traditions may be a little different here. Since we have Thanksgiving in the US the 4th Thursday of November, it's kind of tradition for most to decorate for Christmas over the next few days. :haha: I mean, the stores here put out Christmas decorations the second Halloween is over! :wacko:

Leia -- hope you find a way to get everything done! I had to wear Maisie when she was that age to even get a load of dishes or laundry finished. :haha:

We usually don't decorate till about 2 weeks before either, but this year I knew once Quinn arrived I would be hard pressed for free time to do it.

Thanks for your well wishes, ladies! Looks like I am going to make it to my induction tonight though. Contractions didn't progress past 10ish minutes last night, but I guess on the other hand I know she will be here tomorrow if everything goes according to plan.

You'll be in my thoughts, Linz! I'm crossing my fingers hard you get the birth experience you'd prefer. I can't wait to see her! :happydance:

Yay Linz!! I've been stalking to see how things were going!! Good to know she'll be here tomorrow at the latest though :). Tomorrow is also my hubby's bday :). I'll never forget her bday lol!! Best wishes for a quick and healthy delivery! You'll be in my thoughts!

Hey Linz- I finally had time to get on and check on you. I can not wait to "meet" baby Quinn!!! I will be thinking of oyu and praying that you get the experience you want!

Leia- I normally start decorating after Thanksgiving but its usually more like the first or second week of Dec ...this year I am waaay ahead ofthe game. I think its a combo of nesting and me trying to get things done before my belly gets any bigger...Im already bumping into stuff!

My stepson's bday is Dec 20th so he kind of gets lost in the christmas shuffle too...but we try very hard to make his bday special. Hes from a split family so he gets more than enough toys and games. This year hes more into video games (hes turning 11) and like you said the games look so tiny under the tree...I feel bad he will only have like 3 or 4 things to open but they are so expensive! B on the other hand has 20 gifts..and I spent the same amount of money on the two kids! Crazy!

I am pretty much done with the boys..just have 1 or 2 items left for step son and DH then I have to more on to nieces and nephews...next year I will ahve 7 kids to shop for!!! ack!

Heading to the hospital in 1 hour to start the induction process. See you on the other side, ladies!

Yay!!!!! So happy and excited for you!

I can't wait until you get poop talk! Haha big hugs my friend it's been a blessing to be a part of this journey and I can't wait to see your little girl!

So excited to see little Quinn, it has been an absolute honor to join u on ur journey! Best of luck. See u on the other side x x.

Yeah, you'll be poop talking in just 12-24 hours. I know Maisie's first poop (before we even got out of the delivery room!) was a huge shock to me. It was so loud I almost died laughing. :rofl:

Happy banana Julie!

Anyone hear from Linz? Havent checked fb yet...going now

For those of you not on FB: Apparently Linz went into labor on her own before they started the induction process! YAY!

I wonder if she had cervadil (or whatever they call it) last night and that got her going or if it happened before then even. I guess we'll find out!

I had a dream last night I went in for induction and it just straight up didn't work and they let me go home and I went to work the next day... still pregnant. :wacko::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->