I've got my anti-witch spray!

Giraffes -- Yay for Christmas cards! Last year was the only year I've ever sent so many out. Had the cutest baby picture ever on them. :winkwink: I haven't even made our card this year so that's either happening this weekend or not at all and since my laptop recently died, I'm thinking not at all. Oh well. 95th percentile is awesome! I remember when Maisie was that much of a chunk! She's quite slim now (you know, for a toddler) at like 20-something % for weight and 70-something % for height! She's been able to wear 12 month clothes since March! She's gotten too long for some, but still even fits in some 9 month t-shirts and stuff. Totally crazy to me since she was in 9 month clothes this time last year. They sure do make it hard to buy cheap off-season clothes a year in advance to try to save money! Almost all of her winter stuff was 24 months and now I'm thinking that stuff may have to wait until next winter. :dohh:

Cris -- Haha, I had my nursery done and hospital bag packed by this time the first time, too! :rofl: The nursery is a huge mess right now. I haven't even tried to go through newborn clothes or toys or anything. I probably won't pack the bag until 36 weeks or so this time, if then. OMG, I just realized I have to find the infant car seat and base and install those at some point (still plenty of time). I'm completely unprepared for labor. The ONLY thing I have been preparing myself for is breastfeeding and doing everything I can while pregnant to try to increase my supply from last time. Obsessed doesn't even begin to describe it. :dohh: I'd share the lengths I've gone to already but you all would probably have me committed. :haha:

I've made the insane decision to apply for grad school next August (when I'll have a 4 month old and a 24 month old). I am hoping so hard that what I can do is go on maternity leave and never come back to this job. Then, start school in August and be a SAHM, possibly working part-time, with hubby working full-time. Hubby seems on board with the plan for now but I'm so uncomfortable relying on him as the provider (as horrible as that sounds). He's held down a part-job for a total of maybe 18 months of the entire 6.5 years we've been together. And he had really crappy jobs. I've worked full time all but one month of those 6.5 years, and at many points I've held down a full-time job and up to THREE part-time jobs at the same time. Right now he claims to be working from home at his own business but he hasn't made a single penny yet (and it's been many, many months). I'm beginning to get really irritated about it (haha, "beginning to"). His entire stance is that he doesn't want to have a job he hates. Yet here I am, bawling my effing eyes out at work every day I hate it here so much recently. Just not sure why it's okay for me to support us by working a job I hate when that's something he's unwilling to do. I would love for him to love his job. But it's been 6.5 years. And he's so defensive when I try to bring it up. I understand he INTENDS to be "the provider" and pay the bills and whatever. I truly do think he wants to do that. But all I can see is what he's actually doing and that's being a really, really crappy housewife when we really can't afford to be a single-income family on my salary.

For the first time ever we got our family picture taken for Christmas this year, I have wanted to do if FOREVER but never got around to it. So after almost 9 years together this will be our first official family christmas card...oh how i wanted baby girl to be in it!

Julie- good luck with all that school stuff! I wouldnt be able to do it...its too much for me. I had actually just started pursuing my masters when I found out I was pregnant with Brayden a few month in I quit. :( maybe someday

How is everyone doing? Any more pictures from our lovely babies? Haley you are next! the countdown is on!

Cris, you're so gorgeous (And I mean that in a really non-creepy way :haha:). I can't believe how much Brayden has grown. He was younger than Maisie is now when we "met!" It just blurs by at warp speed, doesn't it?

Thanks first and lilspy <3

I still just stare at Brayden sometimes and dont believe how big hes gotten...Ive been going through a lot of his baby pictures lately its amazing how fast they grow..but bitterwseet. I am so proud at how idependent hes getting but sometimes I wish I could keep him little forever. I hope our mother/son relationship continues to be as strong as it is throughout his entire life it would kill me if it changed..but I know it will :(

Wishn love love love your pics, what a beautiful family you have!! X x x

Wishin - beautiful family, love the photo. :) xx

Just tried to upload a photo but its come back as too big but its just a photo. apparently biggest size that i can attach is 512kb but photo size is 2.75mb, any ideas ladies? the last photos i did must have been from the ipod and smaller as didnt have problem then. i feel about 80 sometimes when it comes to technology. got gorgeous photo of my little man laughing and wanted to show you. otherwise will have to wait for hubby to bring home ipod and just take one from there.

Leia i to am useless at technology so im afraid i cant help you, r u on face book? xx

leia -- you can use many different programs to resize a photo, even Paint (click "image" then "resize/skew" and select the percentage smaller you want it to be. You can keep doing this until it's the size you want/need). You can even do it on websites like photobucket.com or flikr.com.

And if all else fails, you can Google "How to resize a photo" and I'm sure you'll get some websites with very detailed step-by-step instructions and maybe even screenshots of how to do it. :)

Awww, laughing. The more you guys talk about your squishy little babies, the more I realize how big Maisie has gotten already and the more I get excited about another little baby!

Ugh, I don't know what's going on, but I've apparently started puking at 22 weeks pregnant. I broke a 7 year and 7 month no-vomit streak Wednesday morning! :nope: And then did it again this morning. WTF?!

Leia- Im pretty useless when it comes to stuff like that too. All I know is that I had to post it on fb then copy it from there because my pics were too big too....is there somewhere you can put the picture then copy from there? I cant wait to see s giggly baby they are the cutest when they smile and laugh with their teethless little mouths....so cute!!!

Lilspy- I dont consider myself as having MS but I still puke on occasion. Its always when I eat veggies or fruit. Its kind of frustrating because im craving lots of fruits but I cant eat them! I throw up within secs...so sad :(

afm- BIG NEWS!!! DH caved and agreed to name her Samantha!!! SOOOOO EXCITED! I knew he would have eventually but he gave me a tought battle there for awhile. Now for a middle name...oh boy...

Ah he is gorgeous!

Well ladies a quick update from me i am pretty sure i ovulated last night/ today. had positive opk (cheapies) yesterday afternoon, evening and this morning's one but this afternoon and tonight's are lighter again. and last night in bed i had major ov cramps - really unpleasant low down on the left. actually woke me. i have felt more today but not so painful. we have managed to bd on Tue, thurs and today Friday. plan to tomorrow and hopefully Sunday. hoping to catch that egg and join you ladies. testing around 22nd.

Where are you in your cycle nats?

Hope you all have lovely weekends whatever you may do x

Cycle day 4. I am hoping for a bfp on New Year's Day!! Would be amazing!! Lets hope this is our month Gemmy!! Fxed x x x

Good luck! Your 2ww won't drag as christmas will keep you so busy - especially with your houseful! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->