I've got my anti-witch spray!

Cris -- BS that you just look fat!!! I mean, I look fat because I am fat, but I also look pregnant at this point, too. :haha: Well, to me I look pregnant. I know I'm still iffy to strangers or even people who just don't know me that well because some fat women do just have a big belly and they can't possibly know I normally have a relatively small waist. :haha: And I know you're probably already planning on it because you're a smart lady but pllleeeeaaaaassssseeeeee keep an eye on the baby blues/ppd! I let mine get so far out of hand after Maisie before I decided I had to get help. :nope: No one needs to be that miserable for that long.

I'm doing okay on that front right now. I think it's the huge progesterone level drop that gets me and I'm actually using progesterone cream right now (for my boobs, but I've noticed it having an effect on my mood, too). I have PMDD, so it happens before and during my period but that progesterone drop is nothing compared to what happens after birth. Haha, I fear for my husband during menopause. I'll have to carry progesterone cream in my purse or something for that. :haha:

Nats -- Silly to ss or not, I think we all do it! I definitely do!

Ugh, sciatica is back. I thought I was trading it for the cervix pain but looks like I get both. :dohh:

My coworkers had a little baby shower at work for me today which was nice. I don't like the attention so I was honestly dreading it, but I do like free stuff so I'm a lot better now that it's over. :rofl: I'm awful. Didn't even get anything terribly unuseful, even, just some things that I either didn't want to "waste" money on or that we won't need right away. I hadn't registered anywhere other than Amazon so they had asked me to make a registry so I did just a tiny one at Target with mostly only things we "need" and then a few cutesy outfits and towels and stuff. I think we only got one thing (tacky onesie) that I'm going to try to sell at the trunk sale I'm going to tomorrow. :haha: Or maybe I'll just try to return/exchange without a receipt at Walmart (it's Wally world brand). I do need to get Maisie some milk on the way home and the cost of the onesie should just about cover that. :haha:

Ohh first what a story! You do have your hands full but doing great :)

Hey nats, official cd1 today so may try and relax a bit this month - no temping, less thinking about it I will try!! Are you feeling better? 2ww??

Lil spy and wishin bet you both look lovely with your bumps!!

Awww gemmy so sorry Hun, but yes if you can go with the relaxed approach I think that's a great idea, I have never been able to I'm just to obsessed by it all lol, but good luck Hun xxxx

Morning girls- I will be 38 weeks tomorrow and since about midnight yesterday I have been having these weird contractions that persisted through the night but I'm having a hard time timing since there is no clear cut beginning and end. They are pretty close together and consistent though...they take my breath away. Also woke up nauseaus and feel like I have to poop but I don't have to? Just waiting it out for now....

Good luck cris sounds like things could be starting for you! So so so exciting! Please keep us all updated! Xx

Afm I am having a terrible time :cry: the steroids really don't agree with me they make me feel awful, my anxiety has set in massively so I have become more or less housebound as I'm to anxious to go out, therefore I am now battling with my guilt as I am not getting out with the kids, worrying about absolutely everything! Feeling high as a kite yet so so low! I am totally done with this baby stuff my mind is fried my emotions are haggered and my resistance is beat! Sorry for the depressing post but I just needed a little vent xx

Nats- :hugs:

Cris, hope it's the start of something!

Well, I went from tightly closed to nearly 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced in 6 days. Not that it means anything. :haha:

Nats- hopefully the side effects of the steroids go away. I hope you feel better soon hun

Julie- woohoo for progress though!

AFM- 38 weeks today...I seriously think she will be in my belly forever. I think what I was experiencing were jsut really strong BH...havent had much else going on. Ive been really pissy and just over all this...Im in a horrible horrible mood and very anxious. I need her to come out like now! And working from home hasnt been that great...I had a super busy day

Cris -- Ugh, I'm sorry you're miserable. :nope:

Yay, we finally closed on our new place yesterday!! :wohoo:

This is officially my last week at work! :happydance: :happydance:

This weekend we'll be driving up (new place is 2 hours away) and cleaning because it's completely disgusting. Then next Tuesday or so we'll go back and rip up the carpet and paint the walls. Then another day next week go back and put up a fence sufficient for our dogs and lay flooring. And at some point we have to find a range and a refrigerator... As much fun as all that would normally be, I've gotta say, it's even more fun when you're 37-38 weeks pregnant. :haha: :dohh:

I asked my OB yesterday how far they'd allow me to go overdue and she said 10-14 days. I'll tell you, she was SHOCKED that I asked that question! She was like, "So.... you're planning to wait for labor to start?!" :wacko: And I said "Well, I reserve the right to change my mind around 41 weeks, but yes." She acted like I was the only patient she ever had who didn't want to induce before her due date. :shrug: I'm far from comfortable right now but having a newborn is very fresh in my mind still and they are SO MUCH EASIER to take care of when they're inside! :rofl: And with everything I'm trying to get done before she arrives, that's pretty important.

Cris hope its not to much longer for you x

Julie yay on the house! Hope you get to do what you need to before she arrives! X

Afm my docs want me to stop the steroids! :( I am sad because I felt like they were the answer but still happy as I just felt so awful on them! So I am to carry on with everything else just not the steroids, and hope for the best, due to start testing on sat although I'm not holding out much hope now. I think we missed the eggy but we will see xx

Julie thats so excitign! and holy hell thats a lot of stuff to do while pregnant! Good luck and I hope it all works out as you want! Ill be thinking of you!

Nats- I have everything crossed for you...

AFM- 38W1D- NO BABY....DS came at 38w5d so I kind of set my self up tothink that shed arrive by now...boooo

Ah glad you came off the steroids nats, does not sound like fun. You have every chance this cycle because you have done it other months even when you didnt think you had and you have the progesterone now to make baby stick. Everything fx!

Wishin I think it won't be long now!!! Hang in there!!

Lilspy wow you sure have lots to do but it will all be lovely, bubba stay nice and snug in there!

Whew, all caught up !!!

First - Hugs, sounds very stressful. At least you have your beautiful girl to keep you smiling x

Nats - have everything crossed for you. sounds like its good you are off the steroids. will be checking in and thinking of you from sat. xx

Lil - sounds like alot of hard work. Be careful. Cleaning my house from top to bottom and a long journey, caused my little one to come early xx

Wishin - sounds like it could be close for you. keep us updated xx

Will be keeping an eye daily now. so excited for you, anyday wishin and little. Nats' sticky bean is coming. hope everybody else doing okay. i love being able to see pictures and keep up to date on FB xx

Well here is my update for the day...as most of you know its my 30th birthday! THank you for the kind messages on facebook :)

I am 38w2d...have my appointment at 3pm (est) today where the doctor will finally check me for any progress. I have actually had some spotting but it looks more like the spotting I had with my 'angry cervix' then what I had as my bloody show last time with DS. I think my cervix is irritated for whatever reason so that should make todays doctors visit fun...

Hope it doesn't hurt, Cris. My first one didn't, but this last one did. I think because my cervix was open she dug around to determine effacement. I kind of expect to lose my plug after my appointment next Monday if I'm any more dilated at all because I'm seeing the doc who loves to stir stuff up and do sweeps with no warning. :dohh: Pretty sure she's the reason I lost it at 38 weeks last time.

Happy birthday!

So... My ovulation date buddy is having a c-section like right now as I type due to pre-e. Blowing my mind that Vi could come out today and chances are she'd go right home with me! :wacko: Feels so early, still!

Hey Cris, maybe this will make you feel a little better about Sammi still baking away in there: https://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the...000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR:+No+local+token

:thumbup:

And we need an appointment update, please! :flower:

Julie dont have time to read the article right this second because I promised B we would bake brownies for my bday... but wanted to give a quick update on my apt

I am 1cm, soft but still long...ugh shes never coming out!

Wishin - I am doing the baby dance (no not that one) for you! C'mon baby girl! It's nearly time! Also, things can change quickly. I was barely 1 cm (fingertip dilated) at my Monday appointment, and 3 cm on Wednesday evening. Went into labor at 2 am Thursday.

Nats - Sorry the steroids are sucking... is there anything they can give you that is just as good but with less side effects? Will be stalking for your Saturday test! xx

Lil - Lucky you off work so early and dilating and effacing, too?! WTG! Haha, who knows though, this one might surprise you! I hear that 2nd babies come sooner than the first. My older brother was 3 weeks late and I was 1 day late.

Gemmy - how's it going with you this month?

AFM - Quinn slept through the night last night!! Hallefrikkinlujah!! Also, no AF yet, which scared me, but I am happy to report BFN... haha. I started exclusively FF 4 weeks ago but started pumping only when engorged 6 weeks ago (to get my supply to decrease) and still no AF? Ladies who've previously gone through weaning, how long before the witch showed? Although it would be NICE to have her MIA all summer, it's kind of reassuring to see her every month and know that I'm good to kick back a few glasses of wine guilt free.

Oh and Haley - Happy 1 month to baby Cora! She is just adorable!

Well linz, my body is a baby making machine. I got AF back at 6 weeks pp (after 5 weeks of pp bleeding) despite pumping 8x/day. :dohh: hoping I get a little more of a break this time! Definitely use bc if you're not ready to ttc, though!

Also, if you'e on the mini pill, that can prevent ovulation/menstruation. And if that is the case, it may be best to switch to more effective bc anyway since no longer bfing.

I am on the mini pill, bit rather enjoying it with the minimal amount of hormones. My plan was to go back on the combi pill once AF returned. Getting pregnant right now definitely isn't my plan, but it also wouldn't be the end of the world, so I'm comfortable with a slightly higher margin of error on the mini pill vs the combi pill for now. I also bought some cheapies off Amazon so I can test every so often to make sure nothing has snuck through.

Linz - I didn't have AF the entire time I was on the mini pill (about 5 months) even though my cycle returned before I started taking it (I started taking it 3-4 days after my 6 week pp check up. I actually had my period when I started taking the pill). It started again almost exactly a month after I stopped taking it (so I guess with the normal length of my cycles, it took a few weeks to get out of my system before I ovulated again).

It's a constant dose of hormones, unlike the combo pill, so it's very possible you won't get AF again until you stop taking it. :thumbup:

Full-term today! And right on time, had my first false alarm this morning. *facepalm* I woke up at 6am having a strong contraction. I've been having pretty strong crampy ones occasionally for a few weeks now but they don't usually wake me up. I shrugged it off and tried to go back to sleep and 5 minutes later had another one. Then 5 minutes later another one. This went on, strong contraction every 5 minutes, for 45 minutes. And then the started getting farther apart and then I didn't have one for like 10 minutes and I knew it was a joke so I got up and got ready for work, a minute before my alarm was set to go off. I really would prefer she wait at least another week or two but false alarms are still irritating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->