I've got my anti-witch spray!

Linz- thats great that Quinn is sleeping through the night! Woohoo!

Julie- yea false alarms are super annoying....I have just come to the conclusion that I will be pregnant forever. I am not a very patient person (obvi!) so Im getting rather pissy

Just wanted to check in so no one though I was having a baby- 38w3d

Yeah, you probably will be pregnant forever. :haha: At least if you think that way, when she does actually come out, it'll seem like it didn't take so long after all.:winkwink:

For someone who doesn't want this baby to come out yey, I sure am trying to get her out. :rofl: I started taking/using EPO and RRL caps yesterday. I know it's most likely coincidence, but most of the EPO "success" stories I've read say they had the baby about 2 weeks after they started taking it. My OB said it was fine to start at 37 weeks so I did. I'm hoping for a 39-40 week delivery. I really, really need to remember to wear a pantyliner to bed tonight with the EPO, though. :blush: I was already quite effaced (so said my OB on Monday) but this morning walking in to work, it really felt like she was going to fall right out.

Everyone around me (mom, husband, MIL especially) is saying she's coming before April 11 so they're starting to convince me. They did this crap with Maisie, too which is part of why I let myself become so impatient with her. I already know I'm going to start getting irritated and impatient about a week before my due date like Cris is now. :haha:

Oh yeah, IT'S MY LAST EFFING DAY AT THIS JOB!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

They just don't know it yet. :haha:

I couldn't wait! Bfn for me this morning, stark white, nothing, nowt, nada!!! X

Tested again today still bfn, all my usual pre af signs are here so witch is on her way! totally fed up, pissed off and had enough! I'm done with it all tbh xx

I'm so sorry Nats :(

Julie you'll prob have her before me

Afm- still here still pregnant... I have been losing pieces of my plug for a few days now and had a couple of bloody shows...nothing is happening! Oh except that I had a lovely flare up with my hemroids and its the most painful one ever. I have been using wipes, Tylenol, cream and sitz baths. I am so scared to go into labor and have to push because I swear my butt will be tore up :(

Nats- :hugs:

Cris- I very much doubt it. I'm still pretty much expecting to go overdue and your docs will force Sammi out on my due date at the latest, I imagine. :winkwink:

Hey ladies! So sorry that I've been MIA. A newborn is, well, demanding! Lol but totally worth it! I hope y'all have gotten to see her on Facebook and Instagram that's about all I have time for. Quick posts.

Nats, I'm so sorry you are going through this! :hugs: I wish I had words of encouragement but nothing anyone says can take this world of hurt away from you!
:(

Wishin & Little... SOON!!!!!! You'll be holding your little ones! Can't wait for the big announcements. I have been stalking y'all on fb!

Linz, Quinn is absolutely adorable and I LOVE your timeline being preggo with sink cat!

Well Just to elaborate a little on my labor while I have a second, I was induced for 2 reasons, both selfish (shame on me) 1. I was 39 weeks and my doctor offered it to me. 2. My doctor was going on vacation for 5 days and I didn't want to chance it since I was 75% effaced at my last appt.

My labor and delivery was awesome! I went in at 10pm Tuesday night. They started the pitocin at midnight. I started having painful but tolerable contractions around 3am. Enough to keep me up though. At 7am the dr broke my water. The contractions then were pretty bad! The doctor said not to expect to deliver until late afternoon like 5ish so I opted for the epidural. The epidural process was complete at approx 9am and I was 3cm.
The epidural I had though didn't numb my legs. It was pretty awesome as I expected to lose control. I started having unbearable pain through the epidural around 9:45. The nurse came in and said they weren't planning on checking me again until 10:30am. I insisted them to check cuz I was feeling intense cramping every minute. The nurse came in and sure enough I was 9cm. They prepared the room and by 11am I was pushing. I was getting great pushes and able to see the whole process with the mirror. The dr was called in at 11:30 bc her heart rate was decreasing ehen I would push. Sure enough the cord was wrapped around her neck. After 3 short pushes with the dr he cut me and sucked her out. It was AMAZING!!!! In all actuality it probably wasn't buy I kept telling my husband this is so easy lol I think my adrenalin was pumping pretty good. She was here and our worlds changed forever!!

Breastfeeding and life at home will be my next post as she's awake and waiting for her meal lol

Oh and wishin, I feel you on the hemorhroids. I had small ones prior and the pushing process made them horrible!! Mix that with an episiotomy wound.... Yikes!!!! I'm finally started to feel better!

Ok I'm out!

Love y'all :)

hugs nats i am sorry for the bfns. still hopeful for you. it is hard and and i understand - for me i just need to keep it on the back burner.. always trying for it to happen around fertile time but then trying to just keep enjoying life right now and little man at 2 years of age. but i so understand it is easier for me to say that on cd9 and the way i feel days before af is soo different. really hope though that you still get your bfp.

love to the water melons and all the babies!

oh gosh actually i am cd10. told dh we just need to bd as much as possible all this week. i have some cheap opk to use Mon -Fri to give me an idea but no temping to stop me waking up worried about the time or getting back to sleep! may do odd out of blue temps here and there!

Lol, I'm LESS dilated and effaced this week. :rofl: I didn't even know that was possible. :wacko:

I have my appt on Wednesday if my doctor tells me something like that ill punch her in the face!

Come on full moooooon bring me a baby

Af due tomorrow, spotting started today right on time! Totally pissed off have absolutely had enough now girls, sorry to be on a downer but I am truly done with all this for now. I am officially taking a break, maybe a permanent one I'm not sure yet but certainly for now. I am finding it so hard knowing that I have a due date coming up in less than two weeks and I'm not even pregnant never mind close to giving birth, I cannot stop thinking that I should be where wishn and little are right now and yet nothing, it's so so hard :'(
I am going on holiday in June so until then I am definately off the ttc, maybe when I'm back we will start ttc again but I really don't know, the heart ache is just too much for me right now. I will still be stalking you because obviously I want to keep up with your news,
So I will still be around just won't be posting often,
Would like to say just one more time thank you thank you thank you for all your support and patience with me but most of all thank you for the friendships that I have found, you are all very special to me and I hope we will be in touch always, I'm feeling very emotional right now so on that note I am going to go, I love you all my anti witch girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh nats - I am so sorry you are going through this... maybe taking a break will be good for you. I know it was when I gave up that I got pregnant and I've heard so many women's stories are the same. We will be here for you when you need us. Big hugs until then.

Wishin - any day now! If you have been losing plug that is a great sign! Quinn was not more than a couple days after I lost mine! Can't wait!

Lil - a midwife once told me that if you get measured and are at x cm and then they measure again and you are less than that it means that one of the measurements was wrong, not that you are going backwards.

Gemmy - good luck this month hun! Get that bd in! Yay!

Haley - wow! You dilated soooo fast! I can't imagine how painful that would have been without the epidural. Quinn's cord was around her neck, too. They were about to cut me with her low hr but I managed to push her out on the next one.so glad it went smoothly for you! I love seeing her cute little pictures! She is absolutely gorgeous.

Nats -- I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Linz -- That's what I figured. The OB I saw last week was just off about effacement and rounded up to 2cm from "a loose 1." It seriously doesn't matter to me anyway.

Cris -- Hope the full moon helped you out. I cleaned our new house for 8 hours yesterday and really pissed my uterus off so I had really crampy strong bh contractions all the way home but feeling fine today so I'm pretty sure we're going to have time to get all the stuff done up there we want to do before she comes.

Hubby put up a mailbox, fixed 4 pipe leaks (that makes 6! :dohh:), and ripped up all the carpet last night while I scrubbed the kitchen floor (seriously. How could you scrub a floor for 5 hours and have it still look/be grimey?), cabinets, and walls (floor to ceiling) in 3 rooms. I seriously don't understand how people could live in filth like that. :nope:

I took measurements and we have 800 square feet of flooring that we have to put down immediately (to replace the carpet we ripped out) but we have to pull up a ton of staples and tacks and clean the subfloors before we can do that so we're going back Saturday to do that, scrub more walls, and maybe I can start patching (yep) and painting the walls. So much work, but you know, considering we paid about what an average middle class family spends on a new car for this place and the gorgeous land it's on (less than 1/4 of what I paid for our current house which is on about 1/7th the land), I'd say it's worth it. :haha:

Samantha is here! Yay congratulations cris, born at 8.37 am weighing 7lb 1oz. Thought I would update for those of you without face book ;) xx
Can't wait for pictures!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats, Cris!! I knew it would not be long for you! Can't wait to see her! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back