I've got my anti-witch spray!

Woohoo, Cris! Can't wait to see more squishy pics! She's soo stinking adorable and tiny! :flower:

I'm having pretty strong & crampy (for BH, not for real ones :haha:) contractions every 10-11 minutes right now but don't hold your breath. I'm calling BS at this point. :winkwink: I did a lot of cleaning today so I'm sure that's why. Still pretty convinced she's hanging out for at least another week, probably longer.

CONGRATULATIONS wishin :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Cant wait for more pics, love the one of them both xx

Update: Still pregnant. :haha:

Also, my 20 month old is ridiculous. She seriously just walked up to me and said, "I want some bacon." :haha: And now she's demanding a bubble bath. :dohh: I should probably put her to bed since it's 11pm. :haha:

Haha, hey... when they start demanding the good stuff you know you've done you're job well. ;)

2cm and 75% again today. OB did confirm that you can indeed be less dilated and less effaced based on baby's position so I'm pretty sure that was going on last week. I was a lot more comfortable for a few days there and could tell she was less engaged. :thumbup: Waiting game continues. Booorrrrrrrrrriiinnnngggggg. :haha:

Hope you're all doing well!

C'mon baby girl! Are you hoping she'll be early/on time/late? I think next time I'll just keep working till I pop. I was really hoping to go on time last go round so I took a week off early and ended up with nothing to do for 2 weeks! Next time I'll just go into labor at work so I don't sit around bored for so long, haha.

I'd prefer she hold off a few more days but since I'm tiring out so easily working on the new place I think I may be kind of over trying to get all that crap done before she comes. :haha: I'm fine with any time, but I really, really don't want to go 2 weeks overdue and THEN have to be induced anyway.

We're probably going up to work on the new house again on Wednesday so any time the week after that seems pretty ideal to me. I would have definitely kept working until she came if we weren't trying to do this whole moving thing & I didn't hate my bosses so much and I was planning to go back to work. I stopped working at 39+3 with Maisie and my 12 weeks of FMLA leave elapsing with no baby was the #1 reason I chose to induce when I did.

Congrats Cris!!! I told you on Facebook but needed to make it BnB official :). She's precious!!!

Julie, how are you feeling?

Trying to pop in every few days. Sleep is getting better so I'm getting a little more! Yay!! Now if I can just put her down lol

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Yay for sleep getting better, Haley. I'm freaking out a bit because Maisie has been horrible with sleep the last week or so and I know I'm not going to sleep for at least 2 months after Vi is born. :haha: When Mae does sleep, I seem to always get a case of preggo insomnia. :dohh:

Hanging in just fine, really. Spent 10 hours painting walls yesterday. Thought for a minute there my water was trickling but... I guess it was just super watery discharge or something else :)blush:) because I moved in any direction I could and couldn't get another trickle. :haha: So here we are. If we make it through the weekend, and I'd be very surprised at this point if we don't, we get an ultrasound on Monday to check placenta and fluid to be sure my docs are comfortable with me continuing to be the huge beached whale that I am. :haha: I'll be cleaning my house today and taking Maisie to the zoo tomorrow. See, they (who are they?) tell you if you stay really active at the end of your pregnancy, baby will come on out. But they lie. On the positive side, I'm losing weight again at the end of this pregnancy like I did with Maisie. :winkwink:

Hey ladies, hope you are all doing well, I'm feeling a little better now the pressure has been lifted, no opks, no trying to persuade oh to bd and not obsessing about ttc, having said that I do know I am ovulating or about to which is quite hard not to think about but hey ho!

Yesterday was really difficult :cry: it was my would of been due date :cry: I really thought I would be happily pregnant by then which would of made it easier but clearly not! I have kind of accepted that I might never get my final rainbow, I hope god has other plans? But we will have to see

Little loved your status on fb, why do people do that? I used to find it so annoying, especially when people would see you and say " oh you haven't had it yet then?" " clearly not bozo" lol hope its not to much longer till you meet your precious baby girl x

Cris, I hope all is well with you sammi is just beautiful and I think she looks a lot like your son :winkwink: x

Linz, Quinn is just divine! I'm loving the pictures x

Gemmy, how's things with you Hun? I'm thinking you must be in your tww right about now? Fingers crossed for you :winkwink: x

Haley, Cora is also just totally gorgeous! Hope things are going as well as they look? Xx

Everyone else I hope your all doing well with your lovely family's xxxxxx

LOL at Bozo, Nats. :haha: I'm sorry you had a rough day yesterday. :hugs:

I have an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon to be sure my OBs are comfortable with me hanging on and going past my due date. I don't anticipate there being any issues. Every appointment is so nerve-wracking to me now because every time I think they're going to come up with a reason for me to be induced. And I have to admit I'd be pretty easy to convince at this point. :haha: So hopefully all will be well for me to hold on for another week. Pretty sure they'll put the induction pressure on pretty hardcore at the next appointment though. I hate that hubby's birthday is April 22 because I'm thining that's the day they're going to really push for induction since they told me they prefer to schedule it 10 days past the due date and that's the first "business" day after 10 days past. I'm thinking I'll request April 24th because my fav doctor will be at the hospital that day. Just not certain I feel like being pregnant for 2.5 more weeks. :haha: I'm almost glad that my (late) brother's birthday is April 17 because that keeps me from scheduling induction then instead of the week after. Hopefully she'll just show up this week and I'm fretting about all this for absolutely nothing!

Hey ladies, hope you are all doing well, I'm feeling a little better now the pressure has been lifted, no opks, no trying to persuade oh to bd and not obsessing about ttc, having said that I do know I am ovulating or about to which is quite hard not to think about but hey ho!

Yesterday was really difficult :cry: it was my would of been due date :cry: I really thought I would be happily pregnant by then which would of made it easier but clearly not! I have kind of accepted that I might never get my final rainbow, I hope god has other plans? But we will have to see

Little loved your status on fb, why do people do that? I used to find it so annoying, especially when people would see you and say " oh you haven't had it yet then?" " clearly not bozo" lol hope its not to much longer till you meet your precious baby girl x

Cris, I hope all is well with you sammi is just beautiful and I think she looks a lot like your son :winkwink: x

Linz, Quinn is just divine! I'm loving the pictures x

Gemmy, how's things with you Hun? I'm thinking you must be in your tww right about now? Fingers crossed for you :winkwink: x

Haley, Cora is also just totally gorgeous! Hope things are going as well as they look? Xx

Everyone else I hope your all doing well with your lovely family's xxxxxx

hey nats i was getting hopeful as 11dpo but then did ic. bit of an evap and then about half an hour ago i wiped red blood so once again no baby. stomach has heavy feeling. so once again really down in dumps. no xmas baby. attending a baby shower at the weekend and knew i would either be bleeding but had hoped for a secret bfp . really going to get on at dh to see doc now for sa. x hope yr ok and do it without trying x

Aww gem :hugs: I'm so sorry Hun, I know that feeling well and it sucks! I really pray it won't be much longer for you xxx

So, I'm apparently 4cm dilated. :wacko:

Everything was good with the ultrasound, so no induction scheduled for me this week. Expecting baby to be smaller than Maisie was, based on their weight estimate. I already thought Vi was smaller so would've been shocked if they said otherwise.

I had a sweep then we walked around at the zoo for a couple of hours. About to go roll around on my ball for a while. Come on, baby!

Nats - Huge hugs hon! I'm glad to see you back, though! We all missed you!

Gemmy - sorry the witch got you again... :( I know how hard baby showers can be when you are ttc.

Lil - You have a great attitude about waiting for V! I don't think she'll go over 10 days past due, though! I was 3 cm dilated when I went into labor, and that was at 8 days over. I think most babies are here by 10 days past.

Haley - love seeing Cora, she is just beautiful!

AFM - Quinn has finally rolled over both ways, first went back to front on Tuesday, then on Thursday went front to back! Was starting to wonder if she'd ever even try! On top of that she's really getting into eating her solids now. Haven't found one she doesn't like and we've tried sweet potatoes, bananas, carrots, and avocado.

Can't wait to hear from Cris on how the labor went!!

Go Quinn!! Rolling over is fun. I thought I'd never get Maisie to have tummy time ever again when she started rolling over. :haha:

Some women in my local babywearing group were trying to make me feel better (I think). One told me she had 2 kids born at 41+5 and the other said her last (her 4th) was born at 41+6. I can't. :haha:
I'm scheduling induction for 4/23, assuming my OBs will let me wait that long. If they won't let me wait, I'm scheduling it for 4/20 (ugh, I hate that date but my favorite OB is on call that day & said she'd do it despite it being a Saturday as long as L&D would let her). If they find something wrong at my appointment on Tuesday, I guess it'll be Wednesday (also when my fav OB is on call!). I don't anticipate anything being wrong though.

At least tomorrow and Monday I can be happy if it doesn't happen because my 2 least favorite OBs are on call those days. :haha:

Lil, can't wait to hear your birth story!!

Congrats to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->