• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've got my anti-witch spray!

Leia, hope this is good news for you! Unfortunately mine is not turning into a bfp so far. Got a bfn this morning. Not stressing about it since I have a fun day of zip lining ahead of me and so far the vacation has been amazing. No signs of AF either even though she's due tomorrow or in a day or two. Just super sore bbs still and that's about it. Hope to see some good news when I get home ladies! Aloha!

Glad ur having a good time and not stressing to much, i still think ur in with a good chance hun :thumbup: hoping u come home to a bfp xxxx

Soooooooo, I was cleaning my bathroom and found a test and decided "what the hell" so I did and I'm pretty sure there is a very faint line. I am freaking out at the moment I just had to tell someone.....OMG!!!!!

Soooooooo, I was cleaning my bathroom and found a test and decided "what the hell" so I did and I'm pretty sure there is a very faint line. I am freaking out at the moment I just had to tell someone.....OMG!!!!!

First that's like sooooo exciting!!! wooohooo! :happydance: when are you testing again? i hope it's ur bfp xxxxx

Ahhhhhh!!!! That's awesome! Post a pic so we can see :)

Congrats!!

That's amazing news, so so so pleased for you! Especially as it was your last IUI. Well done xxxxx

Thanks ladies.......I am trying not to get to overly excited but inside I am jumping for joy..:happydance: I went and bought 4 dollar store test and 3 FRER and if I can I'm not going to test till the morning..If it's positive again it will be the best Birthday present ever....I will most def keep you all posted..

Ahhhhhh!!!! That's awesome! Post a pic so we can see :)

Congrats!!

I'm not sure how to post pics but I will try here in abit...

First- that is wonderful news! And well timed, too since I think we all wanted to see s bfp here! Can't wait to see a darker line confirmed tomorrow!

Afm - bad news ladies. Started spotting today. The witch is here. Not gonna get down about it though. Just going to move on and try again next month.

Linz - I'm sorry to hear that. Hope it isn't too painful and you can enjoy the rest of your honeymoon. Have plenty of wine ;)

First - Good luck xxx

Linz - hugs hon. sorry af came. Try and enjoy the rest of your holiday. Zip lining sounds great fun.

First - good luck, cant wait for update.

AFM - Showed this mornings test to dh. He said 'this line?'. I said no thats the control and he said 'you mean this one then'.!!!! So i am going to cautiously say a BFP for me. Really want to get excited but still only 12dpo so havent actually missed af yet. Will keep testing and hope the line gets darker. :)

linz - :hugs: hope ur ok and enjoy the rest of ur holiday,

I got a visit from the :witch: this morning although it was totally expected on to the next month i guess xx

took another test this morning and it's still positive it's not as dark as the control line but it is there..:happydance: I plan on taking a test every morning this week so I can see it get darker....I will keep you all posted....again Thank you all for everything..

Thanks Ladies, I so want to shout it from the roof top but I want to wait until I can get into the doc's and confirm with blood test

first - that my lovely is definately a :bfp: congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: i'm soo pleased for you, well done hun xxxx

First - that's totally a BFP!! Congratulations, I'm so pleased for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->