I've got my anti-witch spray!

I will definately be checking in later. Ooohhhhh, cant wait to see what all the other girls have to say. Wow, to Ruby's prediction :). I am bubbling with excitement, dont wee!!!! (but also dont forget it wont be FMU and you are still only 11dpo. ) How are you feeling?, i know you werent symptom spotting but now... do you have any?

I know right? I never expected the psychic thing to pan out! I don't feel pregnant, the only thing that I've noticed is light cramping, and I've had a hot/flushed face for the past few days. Other than that.... I was so unconvinced I had a couple glasses of wine last night!

Hi Linz - that test looks super positive - good luck hunny

xxx

Ok, we have confirmation!! See attached!~

Attachments

• IMAG0078.jpg
    IMAG0078.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 8
Fantastic Linz. YEAH !!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:bfp:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

So pleased for you. How's your hubby? :)

hi i just thought id pop back to see how the group is going. im so glad to see many of you have got your bfp! congrats to all of you and this just goes to show dont give up! ive been away for a few months cooking my baby and look how many of you have little beans now!
anyway babydust to you all
xx

you can put bfp next to your name on the first page now linz! really chuffed for you x x

LINZ - OMG I am so so so so pleased for you!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think I am almost as excited as when I got my own BFP!!! You've had a long journey to get here and now you get to start the pregnancy journey too.

Wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Linz, that is so exciting....I am so happy for you that just when I thought I had already got my crying in this morning I see your post and bring on the water works...

So how is everyone else doing?
AFM- I am a complete wreck, I have been sick for the past week. the thought of food turns my stomach, I am going to try some of those preggie pops to see if they work or not.The crying hasn't stopped I started crying this morning because david says "Good Morning Beautiful", and all I can say is thanks but I don't feel beautiful, I stay sick, I cry at the drop of a hat, I've got more pimples then I ever did as a teen, see what did I tell you I'm a wreck..sorry for the poor me post, so with that I hope everyone has an amazing day and again Linz I am so happy for you..:happydance:

Oh first, I'm so sorry your little bean is making you feel so awful! :( At least the one positive thing is you know it's doing as it's supposed to, I guess? And YES to the zits thing, I thought that when I broke out at 9 dpo that it was an AF symptom, but every day it's gotten worse, not at all like AF. My face looks like I'm 16 again! Probably worse!

Thanks to everyone for their congrats, and as for a list of my symptoms, it really would look like this:

7 dpo very very light cramping in one area on the same side I ovulated from
9 dpo-today hot face, feels like hot flashes... constantly fanning myself even though my temp is in the normal range
11 dpo cramps but not like AF, feels more like stretching and pulling. My uterus is somewhat sore.

That's about it. Compared with other months when I was dizzy, nauseated, had headaches, etc, it was much more subtle. Still having trouble coming to grips with it. It just seems UNREAL.

AAAARGHHHHHH! LINZ OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY IM JUST SCREAMING OMG OMG OMG OVER AND OVER!!!! IM SO SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! HOW AMAZING HOORAY!!!!!!

Whens ur due date?! Im sure you already went and figured that out!

eeeeekkkk so excited.....going to update my signature to put ur bfp in!!! :)

oh duh! ur due date is on your ticker...I was so excited I didnt see it! yay!

How did you tell your DH? how are you feeling? Im so excited for you honestly u have no idea :)

LOL! Omg Wishin!! Thank you for your heartfelt congrats!

Well so I was trying to use up all the IC I had on hand (I had 3) so that I would not be tempted to test early going forward. I used one at 8 dpo :BFN:, one at 9 dpo :BFN:, forgot to take one at 10 dpo, and then yesterday decided to use up the last one even though I knew it was going to be negative. I dipped it, shoved it in a drawer, and went into the kitchen to make coffee, totally forgetting about it. After five or so minutes I remembered it and decided I ought to at least look at it even though it's going to be negative. I opened the drawer, pulled it out and saw the line before I even got it close enough to look at. I started shaking (meanwhile DH was in the office reading me a lengthy post from Facebook). I rushed into the office and held out the test to DH while he didn't even notice I was holding something and he kept reading. Finally, I shoved the test into his line of vision so he couldn't keep reading and he was like, "What, what is this you're showing me?" I said, "There is a second line. I've never seen a second line." His eyes got big and we decided not to get too excited till I tested again. Later, I took the Answer brand and it was even fainter than the IC but there was a line so I decided to do the digi out of the same cup. It came up "Pregnant" in about a minute! Longest minute of my life!

Shoved the digi in DH's face, "Is this enough proof for you?" since he had declared the Answer test negative. At that point I started crying and he was tearing up and we hugged for a few minutes. Finally I said I had to call my BFF (who I had texted with the first pic) and he said, "You can do that later, right now we're hugging." lol

So that's my story. I'm just over the moon at this point because I was really beginning to believe it would never happen.

That's such an awesome story Linz - I've been grinning like a cheshire cat for you all day! Nov 21st is near Thanksgiving right? That's pretty cool for a Birthday!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yeah, it's actually 2 days before Thanksgiving! It's traumatic to think about what if I were to go into labor at dinner with the ENTIRE family there? As one of my other BnB friends says, "You may be passing more than just turkey this Thanksgiving!"

OMG!!! I just checked in to read up on everyone and saw the FANTASTIC news!!!!! I'm so excited for you and your hubs!! Yay!!!!!!!

Afm, I've got 2 weeks left of my bc and then back to the doctor for my clomid!! Hopefully we get preggo first round! I'm so excited to start trying again but I'm definitely taking a new approach and not trying everything under the sun! Just going to be more natural and let nature takes its course :)

Again sooooo ecstatic for you Linz!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Wishin, how is hubby doing? Saw he went back to the hospital... :( hope things start looking up for y'all soon!!!

xoxo

I have no idea where I am dpo wise.... I only tested 2 times this month with opks and the day I thought I was going to get a positive I didnt so I have no clue when I ovulated ... We didn't bd around my fertile period but I still wanted to keep track of my cycle

So I won't be getting my little Scorpio but Linz might!!!! Yaya!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->