I've got my anti-witch spray!

linz - :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: i dont know what to say!! thats like just sooooooo amazingly good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done linz im just sooooooo happy for you. wow i'm gonna ring my oh and tell him and mum's coming later so i'll tell her to! yeah congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahah Nats- I just told Linz that I had told my DH :) he thinks I am so silly to even be on here but I dont think he realizes the kind of crazy he would be dealing with if I didnt have you all to vent and relate to!

So excited that our front page is almost all filled up!!! And still super excited for Linz!

DH seems more interest in BD so hopefully next cycle we can catch the egg, meanwhile Ill keep checking in on our pregnant ladies!

OMG lol nats!! Thanks!! I am, however, having a minor freak out at the moment... had one wipe of pink last night before I went to bed. Haven't seen it since, but of course I'm terrified that it means AF is starting. I did take a second HPT last night and the line was darker than yesterday, but I'm just terrified of what the spotting means. We haven't BD in a week so I know it's not from that... just a little scared right now.

Linz - try not to worry Linz. (i know very hard not to). Small bit of bleeding is perfectly normal and could just be implantation bleed as your bean burrows in alittle deeper. I know you have a llittle cramping which again is normal. as long as it isnt af type bleeding with painful cramping, you should be fine. Right now its too early for anybody to be able to check and see how your bean is doing so you are just going to have to wait it out. Having been in a 1st trimester thread for the last 2 months you wouldnt believe the amount of bleeding that has gone on amongst the girls and i would say 85% are still happily pregnant. I also bled an alarming amount during the pregnancy of my son and he is a healthy 7 year old now :). I would take it easy, rest up, dont over do it and no celebratory bding for a few days. Good luck hon and keep us updated xx

Nats - I love your excitement, I've been waiting to see you post!!

Linz - try not to worry, your body has some crazy adjusting to do, small amounts of blood are completely normal for a whole variety of reasons. :hugs:

Linz try not to worry Hun. If its as ur explaining I'm sure it's fine.
I'm so excited to see the updated front page! Can I get a whoop whoop! X x x

Hi ladies, I called the advice nurse yesterday and they said with any bleeding or spotting during pregnancy, they want to see you, so I went in and they gave me a urine test (faintly positive - they use really un-sensitive tests), did a visual inspection of my cervix, and ran a beta and progesterone blood test. I haven't gotten the results back yet, but they want to see my numbers climb between yesterday and tomorrow (when I go to repeat the tests). The doctor was not sugar coating anything. He said that they believe 40% of all pregnancies end before a period is missed so they don't really know which way this will go right now. I could go on to have a normal pregnancy, or get my period (which is due today).

One good thing is I know that my levels are climbing as my pink test lines are getting darker every day and I'm using afternoon urine without even holding it for more than an hour (I have to pee all the time). My temp spiked today from a normal post ovulation temp of 98.2 to 98.6 (it's literally a temp I've never seen on my chart on a day when it usually nosedives). So I have every reason to be positive, but I'm still getting a scant amount of brown discharge, so I'm a little nervous all the same. Am feeling better after seeing my temperature rise, however.... Just a waiting game at this point.

SPRAY ME LADIES!! I NEED THAT ANTI-WITCH SPRAY MORE THAN EVER!!!

Got my progesterone levels back, it's at 12.9 ng/ml for 3w6d. It didn't have any ranges with it, but I looked one up and this is what it said:

Day 1-14 >1 to 1.5ng/ml
Day 15-28 2-28 ng/ml

Progesterone during pregnancy
First Trimester 9-47
Second Trimester 17-147 ng/ml
Third Trimester 55-200 ng/ml

What are normal progesterone levels?

Sometimes doctors will check a woman's progesterone level during pregnancy. Most doctors like to see a minimum level of 10 ng/ml during the first few weeks of pregnancy. If a woman has low progesterone levels this can be an indication of a threatened miscarriage. If you are concerned about your progesterone level talk to your doctor for more information.

Guess if AF were truly on her way today, that number would be headed back down to the day 1-14 range! This makes me feel good!

Got my beta back. It is at 62, which the doctor says is low, but to be expected this early. The number doesn't really mean anything until I take the test again tomorrow and see if it's going up or not. Wish me luck, ladies.

Have everything crossed for you Linz and am spraying like crazy. From the information you have given it sounds positive but i have no idea on prostestorone levels or hcg, beta levels. Sometimes i think this is where these sites fall down as we all know too much about what can go wrong, when most pregnancies are very happy and healthy. Will be waiting for your results and am convinced that you will see them rise. PMA from us all xxxxxxxxxxx

pssst pssst pssst pssst pssst pssst pssst pssst pssst pssst pssst pssst pssst sorry thats me spraying for linz!! i think the fact that its brown rather than red is a really good sign, if u were bleeding fresh blood than it may be a bit worrying. I'm praying for you linz i'm sure all will be well please post tomorrow when u get ur results, keep that pma it really helps, lots of love xxxxx

LOL Nats!!! Thanks ladies! Just taking it one day at a time!

Hey lindz, your blood work sounds very promising!! I'm sure everything will work out just fine. I know with all my progesterone issues my doc said he likes to see it at least 14 and up but most websites say 10 and up. I'd ask him for progesterone supplements just to be on the safe side. Can't hurt. Can't wait to hear your results!!!

Eagerly awaiting linz's post!! sending lots of pma to u xxx

Hope today's results are perfect Linz - I'm sure they will be :flower:

I just had another scan, and baby waved at me!! Just the most incredible thing, he wiggled his feet and oh my goodness I can't express how happy I am :D :D :D :happydance: I can cry just thinking about it!

12 week scan is on Tuesday so not long to wait to see him again :)

Fingers crossed for amazing test results Linz :hugs:.

Haley-glad to see your doing well, looking forward to your BFP soon.

wishin-fingers crossed for you hun,sending well wishes to your hubs as well..

Giraffes-how exciting, I wish my doc would do an ultrasound at every visit. I go next wednesday and I am going to beg for one it's been so long and I want to see how much my little bean has grown..My doctor only wants to see me once a month unless I have any problems and mentioned only doing like 2 maybe 3 ultrasounds the whole pregnancy, so it looks like I will be going to the University for freebies from ultrasound techs in training...I would love to see some pics..

I hope that everyone else is doing great and has a wonderful day.:hugs:

First - over here it's only normal to have a scan at 12 weeks and one at 20 weeks, so please don't think I'm normal!! But it is amazing to see them develop. Hubby is coming for the first time on Tuesday (he hasn't been able to make our other appts) and I can't wait to see his face when baby is on the screen.

Giraffes! That is sooo wonderful about seeing the baby wave! I can't wait till I'm that far along! If you get pics will you please post them? I want to see!

Thanks all for your love and support. I have a feeling that the beta results (which will come back tomorrow morning probably) will be fine, as I have been taking a test per day at the same time in the afternoon to compare if it is getting darker. Here are the results from Sunday-Wednesday (11 dpo- 14 dpo):

Attachments

• IMAG0081.jpg
    IMAG0081.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79