I've got my anti-witch spray!

Giraffes! That is sooo wonderful about seeing the baby wave! I can't wait till I'm that far along! If you get pics will you please post them? I want to see!

Thanks all for your love and support. I have a feeling that the beta results (which will come back tomorrow morning probably) will be fine, as I have been taking a test per day at the same time in the afternoon to compare if it is getting darker. Here are the results from Sunday-Wednesday (11 dpo- 14 dpo):

I done the same thing and your test look the same as mine, everyday they got darker..I am sure your results will be great.
Heres to a HAPPY, HEALTHY 9 MONTHS..

First - over here it's only normal to have a scan at 12 weeks and one at 20 weeks, so please don't think I'm normal!! But it is amazing to see them develop. Hubby is coming for the first time on Tuesday (he hasn't been able to make our other appts) and I can't wait to see his face when baby is on the screen.

I can't remember when she said I would have any done because all I kept hearing was 2 maybe 3 and I was devastated,so you better believe I will be on hands and knees begging..I do love hearing about your babies progress it helps me visualize what mine might/could be doing( at least I think we are bout the same in pregnancy) so keep posting your progress please and I can't wait to hear his reaction.

Linz - your tests look fabulous. really nice progression. will be waiting for your results tomorrow, have you had any more bleeding? am thinking of you and sending all my positive energies your way.

First and Giraffes - nice to hear your beans are doing well. Manage to get early scan due to previous history at 9 weeks and she recommended one at 13 weeks to do the nuchal test, which will be in 2 weeks. just waiting on my blood test results to come so i can go back to doctors to get new forms so i can book new scan. Then i will only get another at 20 weeks unless there are problems later on. It's so hard not seeing them and knowing they are okay. Looking forward to feeling them move or at least being able to hear heartbeat on doppler so i can check up on my peanut.

No more bleeding. Had about a 12 hour gap where there was no more brown cm, but just went to the bathroom a moment ago and there was some again on the TP. However, no more pink, it's just brown mixed in with the CM at this point, and never enough to even get on a panty liner or my underwear, it's only when I wipe after using the restroom (sorry, gross).

Only a little longer (like an hour and a half) till I go to the lab for my blood draw... nervous!!

Sounds like old implantation bleeding, very normal around the time your period would be due. (never tmi, we're here to support each other no matter how gross it gets). Good luck hon xx

Ok, so because you were all so keen!! This is when baby was waving, so it's not so in focus because we wanted to catch the moment for hubby. Baby's right arm is waving directly at the screen and you can't see the legs in this shot but they were there and wriggly!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 10 weeks.1.jpg
    10 weeks.1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 4
Giraffes - Like wow!!! thats such a beautiful picture!!! i love the fact he's waving, i was actually in tears looking at ur pic! i know sorry im so sad r'nt i? just so happy for you guys! Can't wait till i join you all xxxxx

Nats - I have cried a lot about it today! You'll be joining us soon, I am certain of it. :flower:

Ok, so because you were all so keen!! This is when baby was waving, so it's not so in focus because we wanted to catch the moment for hubby. Baby's right arm is waving directly at the screen and you can't see the legs in this shot but they were there and wriggly!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

LOVE IT....That makes me HAPPY..

So I was just at the lab, about to get my blood drawn (sterilized, tied off, about to be punctured) when all of a sudden over the intercom they start blaring "CODE RED! CODE RED! CODE RED!" Well luckily the woman doing the blood draw decided to just stick me real quick. I asked what a code red was and she said it meant fire, but that it was in one of the other buildings (it's a 3 building medical campus with a hospital). She finished up real quick and I told her "well I'm glad I'm getting out of here, then!" On my way out the building next door was completely evacuated, and by the time I made it back to my car, two fire trucks were pulling up.

All I can say is that #1 - I'm glad I got my blood drawn after waiting 20 minutes for my name to be called, because if I had to wait longer or go back later I would have had a meltdown, and #2 - What if you were mid pap and the fire alarm goes off?!? What a horrifying experience!!!

RESPONSE FROM MY DOCTOR ALREADY!!!

Hi Lindsay
The hormone of pregnancy is rising nicely,
So it looks like this may be an early normal pregnancy
I would like you to check again on Saturday
-gs

AHHHHHH!!!! YAAAAYYYY!!!!

Dang, I wish he told me what the number was!

thats great news linz, you can relax alittle now. am really pleased for you. Yay!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I knew you would be ok linz! yay yay yay ur little bean is growing!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: xxxx

sooooo pleased this thread is getting going again! missed you guys xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->