I've got my anti-witch spray!

Also, we're almost at 1000 posts, how crazy is that :)

giraffes - love the fact that u noticed that lol,

I was looking back at the thread that bought us all together earlier, feel like i been on a propper journey with you guys! i hope your all still around when/if i get my bfp other than my oh there's no one i'd be happier to share it with xxxx

We'll definitely still be here when you get you BFP Nats for 2 reasons, 1) because it won't be long now and 2) because you're amazing and we want to be part of your journey too.

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: aww thanks giraffes, there was me thinking i was just a pain in the bum to everyone lol xxxxxx

Are you kidding me?!?! You're crazy!! You're not a pain in anything to us!! <3 <3 <3

Awwww you guy's have made my day, thanks linz and leia

I almost dont want to say it but i've got a good feeling about this month!! just finished af so thinking around the weekend should be ovulating, which is always a good time for bding, still not going to obsess though just going with the flow! will keep u all updated xxxx

Wishn - how u doing? hows ur oh? hope all's well xxxx

Nats, I hope this is your month! And ditto that for all our ttc ladies!

AFM - got my 3rd blood test results back (doc wanted me to repeat the beta on Saturday) and they said my numbers are still rising normally! Yay! Also, the spotting stopped on Friday, I haven't seen it in over 48 hours! So now all I have to do is sit around and wait until April 10th for my prenatal class, where they will book me for my first scan. It's torture that I have to wait so long!! Although I guess there isn't too much to see before then, sooo... how did you pregnant ladies deal with the wait??

Linz - I'll not lie, the wait is torture!! But you do eventually get there. I was lucky in that I've had 3 scans already and my 12 week scan is today, woop woop! If you're not feeling sick, get yourself a project to distract yourself. And if you are feeling sick, watch a lot of crappy tv, and research baby equipment to pass the time (that's what I've done!!)

So glad you're bloods are doing what they should xxxxx

Hi guys - I know Wishn hasn't been on here in a few days... I think she still might be on vacation, but I think we should all wish her a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Because it's today!

Happy Bday, Wishn!!!

Happy Birthday Wishin :flower: Hope you're having a great time xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHIN, I Hope your having a wonderful day with many more to come..:hugs:

Happy Birthday Wishin!! Hope you're having a great day xxxxx

As a birthday present for you, and a treat for everyone else, todays "12 week scan photo" which dates me as 11+3 so I need to adjust my ticker. All amazing and perfect so we're over the moon!

Attachments

• 11 weeks 3days.1.jpg
    11 weeks 3days.1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
Awww! Look at that adorable baby belly!! Sooooo cannot wait till I can see my little turkey baking! So giraffes, what does that put your due date at? Octobersomthingorother?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHN!!!!!:cake: hope ur having a lovely birthday and enjoying ur holiday???

Giraffes - I'm sooooooooo lovin ur beautiful pic!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: so pleased all is going so well, looks like ur little bean is sporting a rather cool hairdo :rofl: love it xxxxxxx

Happy birthday wishin!!! Hope you had a fabulous day!!

Sorry to be the debbie downer, but dear hubby got some really bad news today. His mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. She is having a left mastectomy next week. Please keep his family in your prayers!!

Update on me, I go in next week for my ultrasound and will be started on the clomid!!
Keeping all you preggos in my thoughts and all the ones still trying saying an extra little prayer for y'all! I can't wait to see us all with those flashing bfp's on the first page!!!!

Xoxo

Giraffes - great pic. baby looks fab. going to make a guess and say girl !!! (I'm no good at these things except when it came to my son, from his scan profile he was either a boy or a very unfortunate featured girl :) ) x

Linz - waiting is painful. you finally get your bfp and want things to start moving straight away but in most cases they make you wait for a very long 2 months before you can even see your little bean. it feels like forever but you do get there. cant believe i'm at 12 weeks now. I have to say the whole pregnancy is like that. much better when you can feel bean moving because then you dont need them to tell you all is okay. good luck x

Haley - Must be very exciting for you to start trying again soon. have my fingers crossed for your bfp. Sorry to hear about your DH's mother. I assume she will go through some radiotherapy too. It will be hard but on a positive note, my stepmother had breast cancer and 25 years later is still fighting fit after treatment. Will be thinking of you x

Haley - so sorry to hear about your OH's mum, we'll be keeping her in our prayers. Hopefully they have caught it early enough and she will make a fantastic recovery. Big hugs.

Linz - October 6th, but because I have to have a section it'll be about a week before then!

Leia - Hubby thinks girl too, so we'll have to see if you're both right!

xxxxx

Giraffes - are you going to find out if it's pink or blue? i think blue by the way lolxx

Hayley - so sorry about your step mum hope her treatment goes well, again on a positive note my mum had breast cancer, as far as we know all is well now waiting to get the 5 year all clear check next may xx

Yay :happydance: we're at 1000 post's!!! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"