I've got my anti-witch spray!

Linz - great onthe scan and it being your anniversary - perfect :) x

Wishin - Great that oh did well at work and is back in the 'saddle'. He must be feeling really good about himself. Good luck bding. Hope Ruby gets back to you today, at least she is contacting you so you know you're not forgotten. x

First - so typical that baby did not want to show :) keeps the suspense going for a bit longer. Next time :) x

Getting really frustrated with Ruby...at this point I dont even want my reading. I feel like I have annoyed her so much she will probably copy and paste one of her old ones just to shut me up.

AFM- Got another bding session in this morning. Wasnt really planning on it just cuddled up to hubby and he decided he was in the mood...lol. Im on cd 8 today and I counted 4 OPK sticks left so Ill prob start testing on Wednesday cd 13...I dont recall getting a positive before then previous months. Usually on days 14-16 is when I get a positive. Besides that not too much going on. My son has his first tball game this weekend so Im super excited they are so cute! Lost 1.8lbs this week...was hoping for more but its a start.

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today when we BDed DH hit my cervix...that only happens everyonce in awhile. I dont check my cervix because I have no idea what any of it means but I googled it and apparently before O you are usually low and hard so it looks like I am not even close yet...blargh!

Linz - have an amazing time at the scan tomorrow, and happy anniversary! 12 weeks is such a milestone, how are you going to tell everyone???

Wishin - enjoy the BD ;)

First - clearly we just have shy babies!!

I got my reading!!!! I'll post it when I get to work!

Happy Anniversary Linz! Let us know how ur scan goes!

So here is Ruby's reading for me:

"When I spoke with your baby to come she said shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST MAY OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE MAY OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF MAY OF 2013.

When I spoke with your next baby to come she said shes a precious girl> That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST NOV OF 2015 OR CONCEIVE NOV OF 2015 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF NOV OF 2016. "

So IF she is right I could get my BFP this month, or August....we will see. Its my fertile week and so far DH and I have been pretty good at bding every other day. I think the important days to get this week will be Thursday and Friday since I should ovulate on Saturday. Wish me luck!

Oh...and we are totally planning on having just one more child and being done but according to Ruby there is another girl in the mix..lol.

That's great!!!! I hope she's right :)

I'm currently waiting at my OB appointment to har my ultrasound and checke my follicles! If tey are mature enough he's giving me the HCG shot to induce ovulation!!! So this week is my fertile week also. I've already seen almost egg white consistency mucous so that's a great sign. My OPK was still negative this morning do we'll see what the doc says. Hubby and I started BDing every other night starting CD 9. Today I am CD 12.

Can't wait to hear good news!!!!

Linz- Happy Anniversary and good luck on your scan!! When do you plan on telling everyone?? And how??

So excited! Hope everyone else is doing well!!!!

Xoxo

Haley- I kept thinking for some reason that May was the month and I was like well Ruby will certainly not say that this is the month and she did...even if its all not true its at least brought back some kind of positivity and hope during this ttc journey. We have def been lacking that for awhile so its kind of nice to be positive for a change :) Also this wil be our 9th month trying, which is the same amount of months it took to conceive DS...hoping 9 is my lucky month!

Linz- yes! how are u telling people???

Haley- forgot to say, let us know how the appt goes!!!

If we dont conceive this month I am going to call my doctor...it has been 1 yr since I have been off bc and 9 of ttc so I want to make sure everything is ok

Hi Ladies! Sorry I was up in the mountains this weekend with no cell phone or internet access! Just got home last night after leaving Friday morning, so I'm just catching up with all your posts!

Wishin - Yay! Ruby got back to you! SO hope she is right about May! I need to get off my duff and mail you those OPKs!!

Haley - good luck at the US! It's kind of nice that you and wishin are on the same schedule for now!

AFM - My appointment is at 3:30 pm (PST) today and then we are headed to my in laws to share the pics, and then out to dinner after that. So unfortunately I won't be able to update you all until late tonight or tomorrow morning. But I will post a pic and let you know how it goes!

It works out well that Mother's day (in the states) is this coming Sunday. DH's family wants to have brunch and my family wants to do dinner. It is also my grandma's 91'st birthday this Sunday. Since we will have the 12 week scan to show everyone, I believe the plan is to put a copy of the scan into a mother's day card addressed to the grandmother of each family and then have them open it in and they can share the news with everyone when they see the picture. We will just quietly sit by and see how long it takes for them to figure out what the picture they are looking at is!

Then, when we get home on Sunday evening we will post a picture of the scan on facebook and say something like, "Happy mother's day to me!'

Awww your announcement sounds so cute!

I talked to DH about not telling anyone (whenever it happens) until after the 12 week mark but he told me he would tell our step son. That made me upset because I know that he would tell his mother who in turn would blab it around to other family members she is still in touch with. I am super super worried that when I do get pregnant that I will miscarry because of my weight so I really dont want anyone to know. I hope DH understands that and respects my wishes when the time comes. I even contemplated not telling him until the 12 week mark! But I doubt that I would be able to

The reading has given me such a positive attittude again Im so happy :) Im not counting on it being true so much as there is some kind of hope...does that make sense?

LOL at not telling DH until 12 weeks! Riiiiight... lmao

And I totally know what you mean about not necessarily counting on the reading being true, but it still giving you hope at the same time. I never expected Ruby to be right, but the fact that I had someone telling me that my BFP was only a few months away made me feel so much better. I asked her for a reading in december, and she said March, so I felt like I had a long time to wait!

Linz - your announcement sounds amazing, have a wonderful time telling all!

Wishin - sooooo hope Ruby is right!

Just left doctor. Ultrasound was great. Had large mature follicles on both ovaries. He gave me a trigger shot of hcg to make the follicles rupture and release an egg. Told me to have sex tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday and to take pregnancy test on 23rd!! I hope this is it!!!!!

Love the way you'll announce Linz!!

Wishin - finally :). I so hope Ruby is right this month. Would be fantastic if you and Haley got your bfps. Am getting very excited for you both. x

Haley - Hope evrything went alright at your appointment and you had eggs ready to go. x

Linz - Happy Anniversary. Cant wait for scan pics and update. Love how you are going to tell everybody. x

Thats fantastic Haley, took so long writing my few lines ( kids distracting me) that you answered about your appointment :). Good luck bding xx

Argh! Haley so excited for you!!!! I really hope this is it....I plan on testing the 23rd too just because (I think Ive said it before) the #23 has been haunting me since like November..I really want to beleive its supposed to signify something special. I am scared that I will ovulate earlier so I am debating if the best option is to go for every day this week or every other day.

@linz- can you imagine me puking all over the place for 3 months and dh not knowing whats going on haah

Anyone else have any plans on how they will announce pregnancy or the gender? I love hearing everyones ideas

I'm back! The scan went incredibly well! Baby was so active that they had to get a second tech in to try to get it into the right position! Every time they were about to freeze the screen for a pic to measure, baby would start bucking and turning over and showing us it's back. Then it was on it's head and all over the place! It was so much fun! The NT measurement was 1.1 mm and combining that with my bloodwork they said there is a 1 in 13,000 chance of down syndrome and a 1 in 100,000 of Trisomy 18. So I'm feeling pretty darn good and on top of that they dated me 2 days ahead, whereas I was 1 day behind at my last scan at 8 weeks.

And now for the best part... they are 90% sure it's a boy! They determined that with the "angle of the dangle" method. I have always felt that it is boy so it didn't surprise me! They did caution to not go out and buy things yet because it could be wrong, but they seemed pretty sure. Also I finally got to know the heart rate and it was 174.

A perfect anniversary gift!

Attachments

• IMAG0151.jpg
    IMAG0151.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members