I've got my anti-witch spray!

sorry im post happy....so bored at work today and exhausted from lack of sleep so trying to keep busy...

My last period was on april 14th my cycles are about 26/27 days long so im due to start tomorrow or friday may 10/11 according to my app on my cell phone i WAS due to ovulate on the 27/28 of april i had intercourse on the 28 and 29 then in may i had some cramping on tuesday the 1st wednesday the 2nd with what i think was a positive opk severe cramps on thursday the 3rd and light cramps on friday the 4th with a negative opk! i had intercourse the 4/5/6 and 7th of may... DID I JUST OVULATE THIS PAST WEEKEND???
Today i am feeling light cramps, gas, headache, dry nose, light backache, a little dizzy...IS THIS JUST PMS OR AM I PREGO? WHEN SHOULD I TAKE A TEST??? IF I HAVE MY PERIOD NOW COULD I STILL BE IF I OVULATED THIS PAST WEEKEND INSTEAD OF THE WEEKEND BEFORE?
im really trying to conceive and its a little hader for me because my husband just moved out of state for a job permotion and i wont be moving untill the end of the year =( some one with pleaseee give a opinion
IM GOING :wacko:

My last period was on april 14th my cycles are about 26/27 days long so im due to start tomorrow or friday may 10/11 according to my app on my cell phone i WAS due to ovulate on the 27/28 of april i had intercourse on the 28 and 29 then in may i had some cramping on tuesday the 1st wednesday the 2nd with what i think was a positive opk severe cramps on thursday the 3rd and light cramps on friday the 4th with a negative opk! i had intercourse the 4/5/6 and 7th of may... DID I JUST OVULATE THIS PAST WEEKEND???
Today i am feeling light cramps, gas, headache, dry nose, light backache, a little dizzy...IS THIS JUST PMS OR AM I PREGO? WHEN SHOULD I TAKE A TEST??? IF I HAVE MY PERIOD NOW COULD I STILL BE IF I OVULATED THIS PAST WEEKEND INSTEAD OF THE WEEKEND BEFORE?
im really trying to conceive and its a little hader for me because my husband just moved out of state for a job permotion and i wont be moving untill the end of the year =( some one with pleaseee give a opinion

Love bug- if you had a positive opk on the 1st and 2nd you prob ovulated on the 2nd or 3rd so you could very likely be pregnant. You would only be about 6 or 7dpo so I think it's too early to test if that's the case. Wait at least 3 more days IMO if you can!

Afm- another - opk today... Boooo

I'm thinking maybe lovebug is a spam bot or something? This is a random place to post such a thing and 2 posts in a row seems strange, too. Not 100% sure...

Anyway, Wishin and Haley - I definitely believe that you can't just decide that you don't care for a month or so or whatever. I think that it's just part of this whole TTC cycle that you go through. It starts off optimistic, then you start figuring it has to happen sometime, then you decide to take measures into your own hands, then you get super crazy overboard and start scaring your DH, then you get angry, and then you give up. And that's what happened to me. I was so angry and upset I just decided that I was done psyching myself up every month for the imminent failure that was obviously coming. So I kind of resigned to the fact that in 2 months I would be booking an appointment with the FS and that maybe something would happen then.

I don't agree that this approach is necessarily what got me pregnant, as I read a study that said women who "gave up" were just as likely to get pregnant as their counterparts who were actively tracking and trying. And on top of it, if we hadn't BD that one night when I was in the mood I wouldn't be pregnant. So more than anything, I advocate that timing is the essential piece in all of this.

Linz - you took the words out of my mouth!!!! About everything... Including the spambot :) lol This is a random place!! I would never post on a group page with 131 pages.. But nonetheless, if it isn't spam then she is definitely welcome to join our group... But I do like how we pretty much KNOW each other even though we don't know one another!! I feel I can share things here that I can't share to anyone else... Maybe it's because it's highly unlikely that we'll ever meet so no one judges... who knows...

You are also right about the stages of ttc. I am definitely in between a few of those myself.... I CAN say that I don't think I would ever be able to just say screw it! I'm too crazy like wishin said! Maybe it'll get to that point but for now I'm still crazy. This month will be a challenge though because I CANT take a pregnancy test until the day my cycle is due so no POAS for me :) Might be good for me!! If nothing else good for the pocketbook ;)

And yes, timing is key.. No matter what anyone says....

Wishin - I'm sure you told us but what brand of OPK's do you use???

I thought it was weird she posted here but didn't want to be rude so figured I'd answer :)

I'm using clear blue digi... Have gotten a smiley every cycle around cd13-16 so I'm still in it I am just so confused about these stupid cramps!!! Today is cd13 and one day smoke free!

Hopefully i get my smiley tomorrow sooo sick of bding... Told dh I'd rub his feet and back for a bd session in the am... Apparently bribing with food isn't enough lol

Lol, you are too funny! You have plenty of time then!! Just keep testing and getting DH to give it up while you can ;)

I have been having a lot of cramping also! But one weird thing happened tonight. While BDing it kind of hurt but like internally but only for a minute or so! Anyone ever experience this around ovulation? This is the first time ive felt this so kinda freaked me out a little lol

Ps- haley how about I promise not to test until u do? It'll keep me waiting longer than I prob normally would which is good so I don't blow all my $ on tests

The only time it hurts it feels like dh hits something like a wall. I brought this up to my doctor and she said this was mos likely him hitting my cervix. It actually happened this cycle right after ur period ur cervix is supposedly low and hard so it made sense but urs should be soft and open around now so i have no clue... Sorry!

Deal!! We won't test early!! I'll test on the 23rd (Wednesday) I'll be CD 28 and you'll be CD 27!!! We have to support each other not testing! I'm sure this will be rough but I only have 2 tests anyways and I'm NOT buying anymore!! Lol

Who knows about the discomfort. I did read that it's common around ovulation because you are more sensitive.. I'll just contribute it to that so that I don't make myself go much crazier :)

I am definitely having the low cramps though!!

Linz - LOVE the scan of your wee boy, and I love the name Jack - it's on our shortlist too :)

Wishin and Haley - so hopeful for you both this month, keeping everything crossed.

AFM - nothing new to report really, just expanding!!

Hi ladies, sorry not been on in a while, been trying to deal with another two pregnancy announcements! Finding it harder and harder lately, keep trying to be positive but it seems things keep going against us. I'm going in for my op next week but the day of op is when ovulation should be happening, so that's obviously another month it's not going to happen. Sorry for the moan when ur all so positive, fingers crossed for Haley and wishn and Linz if I haven't already said it I love your pic, congrats on ur boy! X x x x

I am so freaking confused with my body this month. I saw a tiny bit of ewcm the other day but haven't seen anything since plus the cramps were bad the last two days and have subsided today to nearly nothing. Judging by cm today I doubt I'll get a positive this afternoon so I have no clue now.... I am ready to go with my preseed this morning just waiting for dh to wake up! I am hoping that whenever my body does decide its ready to ovulate that we covered our bases!

Nats- the pregnancy announcements on fb are driving me bonkers and I've been pretty much ignoring everyone for a few weeks now. I can't handle them either it hurts too much. To top it off now that my son is getting older the questions about when we are having another is starting. Gl on your procedure! U might be out one month but it's also going to bring you closer to your bfp and probably quicker than if you didn't miss the month! Stay positive my friend this journey is long and hard but so worth it

Hugs

ANOTHER 'batch' of pressed wasted! DH decided he didnt want to this morning! BLAHHHHH

How is everyone? Linz I think (forget who gave the idea) its a cute idea to update the sex of the BFPs on the front page...what do you think? Hopefully before the end of the year this will be a pregnany thread instead of a ttc thread

Awww wishin! Sorry it was a waste, but you never know. You may have already ovulated. There was a month when I never got a smiley face but I definitely did ovulate. I think my surge was just really short. That's why I like the ones where you can inspect the lines because you can see if it's just a hair shy of positive you know the surge is on it's way out.

Nats, sorry you are having bad timing this month, but if at all possible, you could try BD a day or two before the operation. If you ovulate the day of, the egg can still fertilize in the fallopian tubes and then 5 days later it'll make it's exit. Sperm can live up to 5 days, but 3 days is more realistic.

And I totally sympathize with the announcements. One of my good friends on here asked the admins to close her account today and it's got me really down. I feel so bad for her after an ectopic over a year ago, nothing has come of it and she's done with it all. I will be announcing on facebook this sunday, but by all means I am very sensitive to those who have been ttc with no luck right away.

Nats - big hugs and good luck for the op. I know Haley had to miss a few months for her op, and we had to have a year of treatment off and on before we were allowed to TTC so I know how frustrating it can be when you feel time is slipping by. And pregnancy announcements are horrendous to deal with.

Wishin - Don't panic, ovulation is certainly not always when you think it is going to be! The month we got our positive I must have ovulated before the end of my period. It was an epic 3 week long period, but I was still bleeding none the less. I would NEVER have predicted that as an O day but it must have worked for us :)

OK, so moral dilemma for you. ***Edited out***

Giraffes, can you guys offer to buy her milk or the nutritional things she needs? Do you have a spare room that she could stay with you guys throughout her pregnancy or at least until things calmed down at home?

Also, is she willing to give the child up for adoption? If she is, then I would discuss it with her. Once the adoption is final, she can't come back and take the child. You would legally be it's parents. Also, an open adoption would allow her to visit and send pictures and letters while still having you be the legal guardians. DH is adopted and his was an open adoption. His birth mother was 15 when she got pregnant, and 16 when she gave birth.

Also, I just wanted to add that I would never volunteer to take on someone else's child without a finalized agreement that states who the legal guardians are until the child is 18. I'm just not up for having my heart ripped out after raising that baby and being the only parent it's ever known. Not okay for sure.

I am just feeling down again so I have tried not to keep posting but u guys usually cheer me up. I just dont understand this cycle at all.

I am adopted but it was a really shady adoption..lol. Its too long to explain but I know nearly nothing about my biological mother. I am all for adopting and know that I ahve a better life then my biological mother could ever have provided so I am always thankful to her for that.

As for what you should do...I like Linz's idea bout maybe offering her a place to stay for aehile so you are still helping by giving her food/healthy place to stay without having the heart ache of potentially getting attached to a child you wont be able to keep. I am scared of open adoptions. If I knew who my mother was and had contact...I am just not sure how I would feel about that. And the possiblity is there that she could grow up get her act together and take the child back....def providing a place to stay with healthy foods is the best option i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->