I've got my anti-witch spray!

Nats - huge hugs hon. Try to stay positive, i know you're missing a month but you are doing everything so that you will be in an optimum baby making position after your op. Which day are you having it? will be thinking of you xx

Wishin - huge hugs for you too. Like evrybodies said, ovulation can be strange. I would keep bding every other day so you cover yourself. good luck hon xx

Giraffes - I think that offering her healthy food and milk would be a start, having her round for meals a few times a week so you know baby is getting some decent food. Also that way you can form a better relationship with her and find out what she would like to do with the baby and you would be offering her a safe and peaceful place to go a few days a week would be making all the difference. Of course in an ideal world having her live with you would give her and the baby a great start but maybe as you are pregnant and about to start a family of your own, its not something that you want to do - and thats not being selfish its looking out for yourself too. x

Haley - wishing you luck too in your tww. looking forward to the 23rd x

AFM - no real news, all going well :)

****Edited out*****

Thanks again!

PS I will probably edit out the details of these messages tomorrow, just in case someone from the family finds them and works out it's me (I know it's crazy, but stranger things have happened!!) .

G xxxx

Giraffes- I recently told my sil about bnb and am now paranoid she's reading all my posts... So I understand!!!

As far as I know the only part of the forum that is private is the journal/diary area. However, logging in will allow you to see it. Its only not visible to those who are not members of bnb.

Thanks for your kind words ladies, i've been a bit poorly as well so think i'm just feeling sorry for myself really. No change there then lol. seems all i ever do on here is moan and grump!!

Linz - Did have the same idea as u but if we bd before i go in i figured the procedure would kill any swimmers anyway?? spose i got nothing to lose by trying though

Leia - Going in on wed's will obviously update with any news

Giraffes - I dont think i can offer you any advice that you haven't already got, but good luck with all of it, let us know how it goes

Wishn - Hope all the bd pays off and you catch that egg this cycle

Haley - How's it going for you? let's hope this is your month too

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good mornng everyone.

Here is my update- DH did not want to bd yesterday...I pouted and was mean again..but he forgave me and we bded this morning ...I still have no + opk but today is cd15...I hope I get it soon!

Our bding schedule this month: cd5,8,9,11,13,15.

So even though we were kind of aiming for everyday it turned into EOD so I guess we are doing the smep method. Now If I get my + today we only have to bd 3 more times..that woud be PERFECT HAHA! Dh is getting a bit sick of my tantrums...but hes been cooperative most of the time..cant complain this month

Also, did use preseed this morning (finally didnt go to waste!). I think it made it too slippery and DH took longer to finish...which when we do in the morning is not good becasue I have to go to work! So needless to say it took a little longer than planned and I wasnt able to lay down with my legs up or anything so I hope we still got some swimmers up there (TMI ALERT) I feel like its all leaking out into my underwear (gross) and that we had no luck...but I dunno if its dh's goodies or the preseed or both...I dont think we will use preseed again

oh...and lastly still no ewcm...Watch after all this baby dancing I wont even O this month...wouldnt that just be great

FINALLLLLLLYYY! CD15 GOT MY SMILEY!!!!!

Now gotta convince DH that he needs to keep it up (haha no pun intended) for 3 more days and he can take a nice long break

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0
Wishin - YEAH :happydance::happydance:. Good luck bding xx

Dancer - Welcome, we're abit of a mix of ttc and pregnant ladies now x

Yay!!!!!! Definitely makes you sigh of relief!! Yep just a couple more days at least tonight and tomorrow for sure... Wait, you are already have today covered right?? I still might try to work on him tomorrow and Sunday if ou can ;) then he (and you) can take a much needed break ;)

Welcome Dancer!! Hope you get as much out of this forum as we have :) :hugs:

Wishin - Yeah baby!! Congrats! Get that egg!

Dancer - Welcome! Tell us a little more about yourself! :)

Should I even bother dh about tonight or just aim for tommorrow and Sunday?

Wishin - When did you last BD? If you did it this morning, no worries on tonight. Haley is right about replenishing. If the last time you BD was yesterday morning, though, I would definitely go for tonight.

How long after your + do you usually ovulate?

We bd this morning.

I can't really pinpoint ovulation since I don't temp but I assume it's the day after my positive

So I bd Saturday and Sunday then I'm done right?

I would BD tomorrow and Sunday then go back to every other day until CD 20. So if you are currently CD 15 you would BD CD 16, 17, 19 and that should cover all bases. That's just my opinion though especially since you don't know exactly when you O.

Argh!!! Dh isn't in the mood! I'm trying to explain that we put so much effort into this month and not to quit now... We will see! We have both kids this weekend which makes it a little more difficult to get alone time in... I'm gonna say that I want bding as my mothers day present hehe

Wishin - woop woop! Hope you catch that egg :)

Dancer - welcome to the gang!

Nats - sorry you're not feeling so good

G xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back