I've got my anti-witch spray!

ps- linz I checked fb last night before bed and the pic wasnt up yet I have to log back on to check it out!

Thanks for your advice! I definitely know better than to think I'm pregnant if it's still positive at this point. I just need a clean slate ya know... If I don't know I'm going to drive myself crazy if it's positive next week thinking its fake!!!

I ordered some internet cheapies so I'll just wait til those come in and then I'll test. I'll most likely use my FRER in the morning to test and if that is negative then I'm good and will try and hold out until next Wednesday. If positive then I'll wait a few days and test again to see if the line decreases. I just gotta know that it's out of my system for next week!!! lol

G- thank you! Im a little wound up by nature...telling me to relax is like telling me not to breathe...haha, I sohuld prob work on that ;)

HUGS!

Wishin - I posted at 8 pm PST last night so it would have been around 11 pm for you. Also, it's not showing up on my wall, just that I changed my profile pic, so I'm not sure why FB is acting weird.

I definitely am finding out but I am going to do a gender reveal party. I will have the doctor put whether its a boy or girl in an envelope and take it to the cake shop and have them make a cake with either pink or blue icing in the middle. Then with my closest friends and family will cut it and all find out at the same time.

I heard one lady did a bunch of cupcakes and everyone got one. Only one cupcake had a filled center with icing so no one knew who was going to have it or find out first. That's a cute idea but I'm too much of a control freak and wouldn't want them to see before me!!! lol :)

WOW!!!! It's weird that we're all on at the same time :)

I have to share something with ya'll!!! I've been keeping it bottled in, in fear that people think I'm absolutely NUTS!!!

May 23 is the date that I find out if we are pregnant
May 23 is the due date of my last miscarriage
May 23 is my mom's birthday

Kinda freaky! I hope it's a good sign!!

I want to do a reveal party this time around too...that idea sounds AWESOME!!!!

Now...lets get those BFPs!

ooooooo May 23rd is a big day then!!! I will make sure you dont test before then (well after this test haha)

I refuse to test before then too, ill be 11dpo by then and I dont even know if I want to test then...i am so sick of wasting so much $$ on tests :(

YES!!!!!!! JUST ME, YOU, AND NATS are left!!!!!!! GOTTA FILL THE FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!

Haley - I love your gender reveal party idea, that's amazing!!

Wishin - how about a spa day? Or a massage? Or yoga?!?!

So, I reckon we're due some more pinks to balance out the first page. Maybe this would back up OH's theory that ours is a girl!

Yes after this test I plan on waiting it out!!! I don't want to test til then. How cool would that story be to tell one day??? Although their story will definitely be a story to tell whether it happens this month or not!

Also, just checked the first page... whatever happened to doodah and gemmy??

Gender reveals are VERY popular around here! We are having a football themed gender reveal since both DH and I LOVE football - It'll be team blue vs team pink :) I think all the planning is pretty much done.. HA now we just need a bun in the oven!!!

Hello Ladies, Hope all is well.

Haley- I took the HCG shot and the first time I tested everyday and it drove me nuts because I wanted it to be positive so bad, 2nd time I tested on days 6, 8, and 10 but if 8 was neg than I didn't test on 10 I waited until time to test or AF, so by the 3rd time I just went with the flow and told myself that if it's meant to be it will happen..That what I did so I wish you the best of luck and the 23rd looks very promising.

Wishin-fingers crossed for you dear..:hugs:

Love the first page with the storks :)

Haley, really love the reveal party idea. makes me want to have one, but we will wait it out :)

Dont know about Gemmy but Doodah updated us a few weeks ago. Had some marital problems but got it sorted and were thinking about ttc again.

havent seen gemmy too much but I know doodah was in the pregnancy thread debating on an evap...not sure if she ever confirmed if it was a bfp or evap...i looked at it and it was pretty promising. Ill go see if she has an update

Our first page DOES look awesome!!!!

I checked on Doodah's thread in the pregnancytest page and she hasnt updated today...

G- oh how I wish I could afford a day at the spa! and im too fat for yoga..ha

Wishin - good spot on Doodah's test page - just hopped over there and I'd say it was looking promising, 3 days of evaps seems a bit strange to me!

Haley - love that your party is sorted, you're going to be an amazing mummy!

Massage it is then for you! Or at the least a hot bubble bath with candles :)

PS I am SURE you are not too big for anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->