I've got my anti-witch spray!

Wow, Haley, the 23rd is a big day for you! Just remember: deep, slow breaths until then! Also, I like the idea of team :blue: vs team :pink: football game! It definitely sounds like a southern thing! I don't know anyone who's done a cupcake gender reveal around here, but it does sound like an awesome reason for a party!

So I tested tonight and it was stark white!!! Woohoo!!! Lol probably the only time I'll ever be excited about a stark white negative test lol

Now I have a clean slate and can be completely comfortable when I see my big fat positive next week! Woo!!

Haley - woohoo! Glad you tested, now you can be sure on the 23rd :)

Wow everyone is sounding so positive this month! good luck guy's, Haley and wishn i sooooo hope this is it for u! keep up the pma!!!!!

Well as u know im in for my laparoscopy tomorrow so feeling a little nervous but hoping it will be good news, prob wont be on tommorow but will update with the outcome as soon as im up to it, wish me luck ladies xxxxxxx

Wow everyone is sounding so positive this month! good luck guy's, Haley and wishn i sooooo hope this is it for u! keep up the pma!!!!!

Well as u know im in for my laparoscopy tomorrow so feeling a little nervous but hoping it will be good news, prob wont be on tommorow but will update with the outcome as soon as im up to it, wish me luck ladies xxxxxxx

Wishing you luck with many thoughts and prayers..:hugs:

Thanks first it's nice to know my cyber girlies are thinking of me xxxx :hugs:

I'm still stalking ladies and keep congratulating the bfp's each time :)

But your anti witch spray never works on me...just waiting to ovulate, 7th cycle....

Best wishes/ good luck x

Good luck Nats!! Hope everything goes flawlessly and you get your BFP soon!!!

AFM, I am currently 7dpo and started with some cramping on/off last night on my left side only. Enough to make me squirm. and as of yesterday I have been "leaking". Yes I know TMI, but it's almost like when you feel your period has started but it's just watery CM. Then EVERY time I wipe I get yellow tinged creamy CM. It's driving me NUTS!!!

OK so I tested with a digital test last night and updated that it was stark white but I broke the test open and there was a hint of a line so I tested again with FMU and it was still a tad positive so that means the HCG is still lingering!!! At least I'll be able to tell based on the darkness of the line come next week.

Nats - good luck today, honey!! I will be thinking of you and we all anticipate you coming back to us with good news soon! <3 Rest up!

Gemmy - feel free to stop by and post any time! And when you do get your BFP you better let us know so we can add you to our success list! It took me 9 months to get my BFP so I definitely know how you are feeling. It will happen for you, though! Right when you least expect it!

Haley - NO NO NO! Never EVER open a digi!! Digital HPTs will ALWAYS have 2 lines. This is because they test for more than just the HCG in your system. They also analyze your LH levels (like an OPK), so THAT is why there is a second line since you will always have some sort of LH level in your system. STOP TESTING! ;) And don't break open digi's!!! /end scolding

Haley - NO NO NO! Never EVER open a digi!! Digital HPTs will ALWAYS have 2 lines. This is because they test for more than just the HCG in your system. They also analyze your LH levels (like an OPK), so THAT is why there is a second line since you will always have some sort of LH level in your system. STOP TESTING! ;) And don't break open digi's!!! /end scolding

HAHA!!! I know. I knew better but after I started thinking about it I was kicking myself for using a digi in the first place. It was a free test so I was like what the hell I'll use that one and then I can save my others. BUT then I started thinking well I should be using the same test that I always test with because that is what I will be using next week. SO I did and it was definitely positive. Just a tad but the line was there instantly!!! (secretly I'm hoping that it's the start of my BFP but I'm VERY realistic in knowing that it still can be remnants of the hcg shot... but it's not unlikely to get a positive at 7dpo haha) I kept the test that way I can use it as a guide. If it gets darker then I know I'm pregnant. If it gets lighter then I know it's a negative.

ARGH!!!! Haley! thats exactly what we DIDNT want you to do! lol...but hey...I would have done the same tihng!

Nats- Good luck hon! We will most certainly be thinking of you and hope that this helps with a speedy BFP!!!

Gemmy- The anti witch spray hasnt worked too well on me either...maybe I need multiple bottles? Keep us posted!

AFM- cd19, 3dpo..not too much going on...ask expected..some twinges and cramping but thats it.

HAHA!! I know right! At least I'm not in denial about it saying I'm pregnant right?? :)

Haley how the heck are u 7dpo? I thought we were like a day apart? opsie! I guess I missed your actual O date! So if you are 7dpo today ur Dr doesnt want u to test until 15dpo? WOW!!! Does he know thats torture?

I was thinking the exact same thing but because I got that hcg shot it made me ovulate on CD 13. I am CD 20 today. So we are the same as far as cycle days just not days past ovulation. And yes it is ABSOLUTELY torture!!! I'm going to try my best to wait it out but I might just have to sneak a test this weekend!!! HAHA I guess if I wait it out til the day he says then I should definitely have a result by then!!!

Nats - good luck tomorrow, I'm sure it'll do the trick and get your body ready for baby. Just as a warning, they have to fill your abdomen with air, so when you wake up you'll probably be quite swollen and sore. It takes a few days to fart it out!! Take it easy afterwards and take all the painkillers they give you. BIG HUGS.

Haley - glad the others have already told you off about opening up a digi!!

Gemmy - nice to see you, it took us a long time to get our positive, but when it does happen it's worth the months of agony.

PS just to give you all a good chuckle, I had my first pelvic floor incident today :blush: Clearly the exercises I've been doing have not done the trick and I had a sneezing incident. So Linz - watch out, it happens much earlier than you think!!!

Wait... what's a pelvic floor incident?! Does that mean you pee'd a little when you sneezed?? Oh god, just another thing for me to find horrifying and DH to find hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->