I've got my anti-witch spray!

Hey ladies, still feeling sore but i feel so positive for the future, i know i probably shouldn't raise my hopes like this but i really think its going to be soon, i can't wait for this thread to turn into a pregnancy thread because we all have our bfp's it wont be long i'm so sure xxxx

Fantastic news Nats. Really glad that everything went well x

Glad to hear you're feeling positive Nats :)

I had an osteopath appointment today (I've had wierd persistent headaches that won't shift), and it was my first appointment since getting the positive test (I have intermittent back issues that they fix). Anyway, according to the dates at my last appointment I must have been pregnant, but not known yet. And the osteopath said that she'd marked my notes as a query pregnant because the back pain I was having was usually only found in super early pregnancy. How nuts is that? Anyway, she said that because of my fertility problems she didn't say anything, but was pleased to know she was right!! Apparently she's told a couple of people in the past, who haven't believed her and then a week later done a test and called her back in disbelief. Anyway, just thought I'd share. She's also cured my headache :happydance:

Giraffes- that's so interesting! I love stuff like that! Glad ur headaches are gone!

Hey ladies.

Sorry I haven't been on today. It's been crazy here at the office.

Wishin- I completely relate to your feelings. A couple months back I went through something similar. I allowed myself to read this forum (ours) only but I didn't respond but every few days or so. I didn't do any googling or trying to research every spec of what my body was doing. I just allowed things to be whatever they would be. So I completely understand how you are feeling but like Linz said, regardless of you taking a leave of absence or not you will still go nuts because that is what us ladies do! lol

For myself I think it was better reaching out to you ladies than keeping it all bottled up because I don't care how supportive hubbies are they just don't get it like we do!

Nats, I am so happy that things went well and they found a cause!! It's a relief isn't it?? Now just get your rest so you can wear out DH next month ;)

AFM, Nothing really new. I am 9dpo today. My nips have increased in sensitivity. Still having creamy CM. My cramps have turned into just twinges. Newest sign is that I feel constipated and anytime I bear down my left pubic area has weird pains. Who knows....

I took a pregnancy test this morning to make sure the line had disappeared from Tuesday and it was gone. I got my internet cheapies in yesterday so I also used one of those and it was also negative with no hint of a line. Now let's hope the line comes back in a few days!!! lol

Giraffes, Glad your headaches are gone. What a cool story the lady told you!! NEAT.

lol wishin... mad <3 to you!

Nats - welcome back! Sorry the pain is still there, but the outcome sounds terrific! Can't wait to see your BFP announcement in the next few months! major hugs to you!

Haley, don't get discouraged if you don't see anything. I had a BFN at 9 dpo and then the faintest of all faint lines at 11 dpo. On the other hand my best friend got a BFN at 11 dpo and a + at 13 dpo. Good luck, my dear!

Haley any more testing? I know you already broke the testing seal so you gotta keep us posted.

AFM- 6dpo today and nothing much at all going on...nothing different than other months at least. After I test I will not cry, I will drink myself a six pack...mhmm

Thats the spirit wishn! I'll be joining you with a bottle of wine lol xxx :hugs:

LOL!! Too funny Wishin.

I am not going to be testing until Wednesday the 23rd. The only reason I tested yesterday was to make sure the test went to negative since I had gotten a little line on Tuesday. I wanted to make sure the test was negative so I wouldn't have false hope when/if I saw a line next week :)

I'm definitely not discouraged. I was happy it was negative!! But that's the only time you'll hear me say that!!!

If by chance we test early I will be sure to let ya'll know how it goes but we are trying to hold out til Wednesday since it's such a special day!!!

So today's crazy pregnant lady story - obsessive cleaning!! I kid you not, I have cleaned parts of my house that have not seen cleaning products since we moved in. I even cleaned the outside of two windows, because I didn't think the window cleaner (who I pay good money to every month) had not done a good enough job :haha:

I thought nesting was a later on thing! If this continues for twenty weeks then I'm going to have to buy shares in furniture polish and bathroom cleaner. :dohh:

How is everyone today??

I'm doing well. 11dpo today and feeling optimistic about this month. My breasts are killing me with super sensitive nipples and I'm super tired today. Could be in my head but I just have a feeling.... We'll see soon!!! Still holding out testing!!

Hey Haley! Im 7dpo..I have lots of symptoms...some are normal some not...I dont really feel optimistic about this month anymore just have a feeling we didnt do it but here is my list:

sore boobs (which is normal) but the soreness is different its coming from more deep inside?I dont know how to explain it
gas (kinda normal?) I have been really bloated and gassy this entire tww
heart palpitations- not normal! has been happening the last 2 days
stuffy nose/sore throat (nasal drip)- not normal but i think my allergies are just back
cramps and twinges..pretty normal

and the most 'exciting' one was that I had a dream that I got my bfp and in my dream I was trying to announce it to dh but nothing was going like i planned...then i woke up

oh and the 'dream' was when i took an afternoon nap!!! so yea pretty tired this week too

fingers crossed but not too optimistic

oh I also have better sense of smell but I am attributing that to not smoking?

A lot of the stuff could be from my non smoking meds too so I dunno

LoL!! I have no idea what my norm is anymore!!! Every month is something new! Then I just notice my nipple has little bumps on it! Coul be that I never investigated them before lol who knows!!! This is the part where I start to go crazy!!!! Hahahaha

Lol I heard that's a sign too! I had a breast reduction years ago so I don't tend to look too much into what my boobs are doing. I lost a lot of feeling after the surgery so it's not very reliable

Only 3 more days til testing! We can do it!!!

We can do it!!!! I'm going nuts though!!! The stick is calling my name!!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->