I've got my anti-witch spray!

Wow Haley ur symptoms sound great! So exciting can't wait for you to poas!

Wishn yours are sounding pretty good as well! I'm getting the feeling I'm going to be the only one left after this month!

How's everyone else doing? Does anyone know if mh cycle would stay the same after the procedure? I was due to ovulate the day I went in but my boobs don't hurt yet which they normally do the day afterg ovulation. Do u think I should use some opk's? Feels strange not knowing my cycle lol x x

Nats - I would think it would take your body a bit of time to recover, so I wouldn't worry about where you are in this cycle!

Haley and Wishin - stay strong, the 23rd isn't too far away!!

AFM - we bought some chickens yesterday :D Four 8 week old chicks that are currently chirping away in their coop. So excited to watch them grow, hibby and I are just like big children when it comes to pets!!!

Thanks giraffes I just want to know for ttc reasons, I mean if I haven't already ovulated maybe I could catch the eggy this cycle?? X

Hey ladies - good luck Haley and wishin - i hope you both get your positives very soon and your 2ww flies. nats - why not get some opk, your cycle may make more sence. If you are at o time you maybe where i am - i got a smiley this morning so almost in the 2ww!

Hope everyone else and all bumps are well x

Nats, I know when I had my procedure the doctor told me I probably wouldn't ovulate that next cycle since he had to scrape so much of my uterine lining. That's why he wanted me to wait 2 cycles to make sure my memstrual cycle went back to normal. I know your procedure was different but it might be a good idea just to let your body recoup this month and regenerate all the things it needs. I know it's hard, been there and was even put on birth control to help get me regular again. So I feel your pain and anticipation to try again! Also the first time DH and I had sex after the procedure was TORTURE it was so painful. I would wait it out for your sake!

gemmy- keep us posted about ur tww! Going through it alone is torture and we are here for you! I knwo I VENT...often! lol these ladies keep me somewhat sane

Haley and Wishin - hang in there girls, only 3 more days. Both your symptons sound great x

Nats - I really would wait this cycle and allow your body time to recuperate. I know it will be hard but at least then you will know that you will be starting fresh next cycle. x

Gemmy - good luck in your tww. x

I think ur right ladies just going to wait this one out and then just bd as often as we can all next month and see what happens, hopefully we'll catch that egg and I can join u guys. Until then I will just get excited about Haley and wishin lol cant wait till the 23 rd xxxx

what procedure did you have nats, think I missed that bit?

And the diarrhea begins! First I was constipated so bad I was doubled over in pain. Now the complete opposite! What in the world is going on with my body this month???

And the diarrhea begins! First I was constipated so bad I was doubled over in pain. Now the complete opposite! What in the world is going on with my body this month???

:( not fun. hope you feel better soon :flower:

Gemma - I had a laparoscopy and laser treatment for endo x

Haley - don't want to get ur hopes up but isn't that supposed to be a good sign? I've got a real good feeling for you Hun. Come on the 23rd! X x

Afm - boobs are a little sore so am guessing I ovulated and all more or less on schedule x x

I think im out...just dont feel like this could be it anymore. So here's hoping Haley gets her BFP so we can at least get ONE this month!

just 2 more days Haley! Cant wait! you better update as soon as u know or Ill go crazy stalking the thread haha

Wow, I got back from camping since Friday and read through 3 pages of stuff I missed!

Nats - welcome back! Hope you are feeling better, my dear!

Wishin - don't give up yet! The only month I thought I was out was the one I wasn't. And had I known, feeling like I was getting sick and getting a warm face were really the only symptoms I had. The cold symptoms started at 7 dpo and the flushed face feeling started at 9 dpo.

Haley - I am so proud of you for being able to hold out for so long!! There is NO WAY I would be able to! Am crossing everything I have for you and wishin this month!

Gemmy - congrats on the smiley! That used to be my favorite day of the month!

Giraffes - Oooh you are welcome to come over and do my windows, too! Unfortunately my dog likes to put his nose on the glass sliding doors and then walk back and forth all day, so even if they are cleaned they only stay that way for about 5 minutes, lol! And I LOVE chickens! I used to have 3 and they were like my babies! They would follow me around and come when I called them. They're so funny to watch!

AFM - Nothing new here except I am finally starting to show a little bump. I don't think I've quite popped yet but I'm wearing maternity pants and shirt today and it doesn't look ridiculously baggy on me. I have a little bump to fill out the shirt. And SUPER weird dreams all last night. The strangest was a I dreamt I ovulated two eggs (at the same time) after I was already pregnant with one and managed to catch both and was now pregnant with 3!! AHHHHH!! Scary!

Linz- Welcome back!!! how was ur trip?

I actually stayed home today...my entire body hurts and just feel tired and sore. I needed a day off to decompress so decided Id stay home and chill today :)

I just feel out becaus of the lack of cm and right now my boobs are sore as usual have some cramping..just not 'feeling' this is it

Hi Ladies.

I also woke up feeling out for the month! I don't know why??? My breasts aren't as tender as they were yesterday so that's part of it... I hope I'm wrong but I definitely just am getting a gut feeling that this isn't it! :(

I'm not as strong as you think I am Linz, I took a test on Saturday (I couldn't help myself) lol It was negative but I kinda figured it would be this early (11dpo). The 2 times I had gotten positive results I was 15 dpo and the lines was very faint so I'm not out yet!!!!!

Hi Ladies.

I also woke up feeling out for the month! I don't know why??? My breasts aren't as tender as they were yesterday so that's part of it... I hope I'm wrong but I definitely just am getting a gut feeling that this isn't it! :(

I'm not as strong as you think I am Linz, I took a test on Saturday (I couldn't help myself) lol It was negative but I kinda figured it would be this early (11dpo). The 2 times I had gotten positive results I was 15 dpo and the lines was very faint so I'm not out yet!!!!!

:hugs::hugs: i hope that u are wrong and that wednesday you see those glorious 2 lines

afm- i feel like arese....just woke up from a nap and i feel even worse then i felt this morning...my body just feels heavy and achy like a cold

That could be a good thing Wishin!! That little bean can be getting cozy right about now making you feel crappy :)

Let's hope!!!! I can't wait til you test :)

I'd like to hope so Haley but in feeling pretty sick... I dunno if this Kind of sickness would be possible so early on.

My body is aching im so tired that functioning adds to the aching and I started getting dizzy and nauseaus so had to lay in bed. I am also experiencing heartburn I think? It's like my chest inside is on fire and that is what is causing the nausea I think. Took a frer just now and it's bfn so im debating whether I should go see a dr about getting med? My life doesn't really allow me to lay down allday my son won't let me so I better feel good soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->