I've got my anti-witch spray!

I didn't have any spotting at all so far this cycle. The last 3 cycles I had spotting around 7-8 dpo. Nothing even close to looking like spotting this time. I have had a ton of creamy discharge.... Hope that calms down.. It's quite the nuisance lol

Wishin, I can't wait for you to test. I also got a negative on 9dpo. I didn't get a positive until 12 dpo. I tested on 10dpo- negative, skipped 11dpo, then 12dpo it was REALLY faint in the morning then darker that evening...

A part of me wants to scream and be excited but I'm also being pretty reserved with my emotions because of my history. I won't truly accept it until everything cones out good on blood work. I never had a higher level than 32. 17 with my first... So fingers crossed it continues on to a healthy pregnancy!!!

Wow thanks for the positive vibes ladies, though I'm fairly sure I'm out this month! Although it has kind of got me thinking, my bb's started hurting around last tues, that's what makes me think along with the twinges I was getting on mon that that's prob when I ovulated. Now I always get sore bb's from ovulation to af but they just stay the same from ov to af, but this time they seem to be getting worse! It's probably just something to do with havin the lap done, but I can't help but have a little tiny bit of hope! Silly I know lol x x x

its never silly to have hope Nats!!!

I started testing this morning...well last night if we are being honest...

I took a test 8dpo at night just to practice putting a picture on the tweakers board on the other site I am on...to my surprise they pulled a line! I thought I saw it irl too but considering that it was night time of 8dpo and not a long hold on $ store test I chalked it up to me being crazy haha

Took a test this morning with smu on a frer (fmu still looked a little diluted) and I didnt see anything on the test ...still waiting on a tweak

Wishin - ummm link for us to where you are posting them, pleaaaaase?? ;)

Wow wishn is sounding more and more positive! It's so exciting so how many dpo are you today? X
And yeah where is this link? We need to see it to lol x

Argh! the first tweaker didnt pull anything on this morning test but the second tweaker (the more experienced one lol) pulled thin pink line!!!!! I am seriously trying not to get my hopes up but I cant help it!!!!

Here are the picks (first 8dpo $ store cheapo and second pic is 9dpo frer smu)

Attachments

• tweak 8dpo.jpg
    tweak 8dpo.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 6
  • tweak 9dpo.jpg
    tweak 9dpo.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 6
honestly i see the $ store one a little better not really sure whats on the frer...i didnt see anything irl?

I can see a line on the second one I'm sure! Oooooo so exciting! X x

on the dollar store test (last night 8dpo) I didnt see a "line" per say but just a shadow of something that had color...I think thats what she was able to pull on the first test.

On the second test I didnt see anything but I have a hard time seeing things on FRER unless its blazing so im trying to keep a pma!

any other opinions?

OMG I can see both for sure!! Not sure how I feel about tweaking though, because I have seen it go either way. Also, my line on the FRER at 11 dpo was lighter than my IC, in fact it was so light that DH couldn't even see it (of course I could).

Your lack of symptoms, BD pattern, and phantom lines at this stage all sound great! I can't wait to see how they progress in the next few days!

BTW I would definitely keep testing once a day!

Yay Linz! thank you for your input...I know not to depend too much on the tweaking last month someone pulled a line on one of mine and got my hopes waay up only to have af show. so im optimistic but not convinced ;)

Im starting to think that FRERs are crap! I have seen so many people (and trust me I stalk the pregnancy thread) get decent lines on other brands that arent as sensitive and almost invisible lines on FRER....

Should I try another brand for my 10dpo test tomorrow? I think that AF is supposed to show up between 23rd (assuming 13 day lp like most months) or 27th (assuming a 30ish day cycle like last few months and 15lp like last month)....im thinking its going to be closer to the 23rd though cause I just Oed early this month..

I would continue with the cheapies. In all honesty, they pulled a better line for me, and once I was able to get a faint line on an IC, I was also able to get a + on a digi.

Wishin - i can just see possible lines on both tests. Keep testing and posting pics on here. I have everything crossed for you. So hope this is it. Internet cheapies worked fine for me. faintest of lines at 10dpo. Things are very exciting in here at the mo. xx

I am already in tears....so much for not getting my hopes up...this one is going to be though to swallow i think ... :(

Hang in there honey. I know it is hard. Some months you are just able to turn off the emotions and distance yourself from it, while other ones you just get hit so hard by the want, no... the NEED to get pregnant that it's all consuming.

This may be one of the harder months, but just allow your self to go with the flow and experience the whole range of emotions whether good or bad. No matter what, just realize that it's part of the natural process and we will be here to give you a hug or shout for joy when we know for sure whether it's your month or not. <3

Just seconding what linz has said up there ^^^^ we are soooooo here for you!!!! xxxx

I know you girls are, I am so thankful to have met all of you because I know you have all had the same ups and downs. I still dont have any symptoms...my boobs are sore and im tired...but thats 100% normal for my tww so there is def nothing I can pin point that would get me excited about being pregnant. I dont know why I put my pics on that tweaking board but they did get my hopes up now :( im trying really hard not get excited but i am

i think the reason im getting emotional is because i already know how crushed i will be if AF shows

Oh Wishin!!!!! I sure hope this is it for you!!!!

I agree with Linz, be careful with the tweaking. Sometimes the evaps show through on a tweak! I learned my lesson the hard way several months ago.

And I feel the opposite about the cheapies. I didn't get a positive on any of the cheapies when I had 3 positives on the FRER.... I guess it just depends on the brand and the person. The morning I got a positive on the FRER it was negative on the cheapy and last month with my false positive I got a positive on the cheapy and negative on the FRER. SO... I guess it just depends on the person.

BUT I have EVERYTHING crossed for you!!! I hope we can be preggo together ;)

Keeping you in my prayers!!!

and Nats, never lose hope!! Hope and Faith are the things that kept me going all these months.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->