I've got my anti-witch spray!

Thanks Haley- I might test with both tests in the AM hahaha....

My sister had a blazing positive (darker then any Ive seen) on a FRER and from an estimate she was like 9dpo...so you are right everyone is different

I am actually keeping my self busy right now by preparing all the stuff that my fs requested...I needed blood work, some docs sent from my gyn office, etc...so working on all that now to keep me busy but productive with getting this baby in my arms

***SIGH*** Some other girls attempted to tweak so here is what they have to say:

pic # 1: Cris, I tried a lot of different things on your test. I can see something, but I had trouble pulling a good line. There were times when adjusting that there was a pink tint to it, but it was super light. Maybe its just a really early BFP

pic #2:Cris, I tweaked you again (different pic) because I'm hoping for your BFP!!!

Im happy they are trying so hard to find me a line but it does kind of put things in perspective that if they try hard enough they can form a line hahaha :)

Attachments

• tweak 9dpo1.jpg
    tweak 9dpo1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 6
  • tweak 9dpo2.jpg
    tweak 9dpo2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
ohh lots to read....

I can see the lines too wishin on all 4 and everything fixed!! But I too had a cycle where I used ic everyday from 6dpo and I think it was 10dpo I had definate colour (admittedly after the 10 mins...) my hopes were sky high....nothing the next day..then af :( gutted. Put me off IC's but I still had some left and got another kind of evap which someone tweaked but I was disappointed again. Since then I have tried to hold off but still get those urges. I used a different brand of ic and just got nothing. Still so disapointing. It is so so hard I know. But hold onto hope, hoping!!

afm - expect to O tomo as smiley yesterday but not today or previous. Not put in my ff yet as want to see what the temps come up with. Was not going to temp this month and might not see to end as last month was so depressed with temp not getting higher. Going to try to hold out until mon 2nd July to test but I struggle to get through weekends so might just do one sat 30th - 10dpo.

Gemmy- I am using dollar store tests and FRERs...I dont know how the dollar store tests compare to ICs but I think they are prob the same. I got my first BFP ever on a $ store test when I found out I was pregnant with my son though.

All my tests were taken at the 5 min mark...the girls on the tweak board are very against tweaking any dry tests and they say that they prefer tests that are on or under the 5 min mark...so thats what mine is

well that is good that the line came up that quick, so that gives you more hope.

I'm not sure about dollar stores as I went to our equilivant "poundstore" and they didn't do them :(

definately stay hopeful hun, fx for you and will be watching for your next update :)

My most predictable pre-af symptom just appeared...

Tmi

Y'all know I tend to poop more frequently during the tww... Gone twice already today

Boooooo :(

LOL... You are too funny!! Don't count yourself out yet!!! Could be just nerves!!!

AFM, I got my first set of blood work back!! Beta HCG = 45, Progesterone = 57.3!
WOOHOO!!!! Pregnancy Confirmed. I will have another set drawn tomorrow morning and will get those results on Thursday :)

YAY HALEY!!!!! U MUST BE ON CLOUD 9!!!!!

My DH thinks Im crazy when I tell him about you guys...he act like your my imaginary friends or something hahah

Gemmy- with everything going on totally skipped over your smiley face!!! Happy bding! Good luck!

Wishin - Yup, it was 11 dpo, but if you do decide to test before then, know that I also tested at 9 dpo and it was stark white BFN. As for cycle length, mine would regularly fluctuate between a 13 and 15 day LP so I just assumed that AF was only late once it had passed 15 days. However, I usually had some sort of spotting by 13 dpo whether or not it was going to be a 13 or 15 day LP. I don't think it would be out of the question to test at 13 dpo if you don't have AF by then.

First - how come they didn't offer you an anomaly scan around 20 weeks? I have mine next week at 19 weeks and I didn't have to ask for it, it's just part of the routine tests.

Haley - Can't wait to hear what your levels are! I have to go back and look up mine, but I do remember that at 12 dpo they were 62.

Nats - fx'd for you that your cycle returns to normal this month! <3

I had one at 19weeks and baby was being stubborn and wouldn't turn over nor open it's legs. My midwife doesn't like giving them unless it's a have to case, so since everything on my scan looked good and baby's measurements were good she doesn't feel like I need another one unless I start having problemms. She did tell me about the University giving them for free to help the students in their studies so all I need to do is call and see if I can get in.

Fantastic Haley! I am so happy for you! So what with ur bfp and it looking like wishn has got her bfp, I've got a sneaky suspicion that maybe we could be getting 3 bfp's this month :winkwink: x x x

<butting in>
Cris, I'm stalking you (but I'm not a good stalker because I don't think stalkers are supposed to announce themselves :dohh:). Lots and lots of :dust: for you and everything crossed. You know you're not out until the :witch: shows. :thumbup:
</butt-in>

Aww thanks LilSpy :) I had no idea you were stalking me :) that made my day haha

Kinda bummed that I didnt see anything today but with my usual pre-af poop coming yesterday (total of 4 trips to the bathroom) I kinda figured I was out....

still holding out some hope but not much

when did you get your BFP with Maisie? OMG shes turning 1...how weird!

Eee! and just saw that you are officially TTC#2?! How exciting! how long have you been trying? what cycle are you on? dpo? cd? Catch me up girl!

ps- everyone else Lilspy is a friend I made on a weightloss thread like 3 years ago. By chance we ran into each other in BnB too :)

Welcome lilspy!! Hope you stick around!!! These women are such a great support system!!!

Wishin, You are still early. I didn't get a positive until 11dpo :)

I agree with nats & Haley -- still early! I was 11dpo with Maisie and my husband couldn't really see the line that day. I wasn't even 100% sure I saw it. 12dpo we both saw it for sure. I didn't test at 10dpo but I did test at 8 and 9dpo (oh yeah) and they were negative (though I tend to have major line-eye so I would've sworn I saw something at the time! :haha:). I think I caught you all up in my PM.

But, if it's okay for me to stick around (is it?), I'll catch the rest of you up. Not much to catch up on. I have an 11 month old daughter (as of today) and we just started TTC #2 this cycle. I'm on CD 11 or so and expect to ovulate sometime in the next 3 days (what a strange bit of information to feel comfortable sharing during an introduction :haha:). I WILL be a basket case during the TWW (I'm already feeling nauseous and I haven't even ovulated yet :wacko:), and I WILL start testing about 8dpo (if I can make it that long -- I'm already stocked with about 20 ICs :blush: and I WILL have MAJOR line-eye, so just go ahead and be prepared for all that, assuming it's okay for me to stick around. :haha:

Oh gosh - Congrats, Haley!!!

Haley - fantastic news :) x

Wishin - still early hon, still crossing everything x

Lilspy - welcome :) x

Hey Wish, here's what my 11(to 12)dpo test looked like with Mae. I don't think there's any way I would have seen anything at 10dpo.

Attachments

• 11dpo Maisie 11.3.10.jpg
    11dpo Maisie 11.3.10.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79