I've got my anti-witch spray!

Welcome lilspy always nice to see new people x x

You all are right it's still early just so frustrating to see so many early bfps!

I am going to try not to test tomorrow I only have one $ store test and one frer left I'd rather wait til friday

Lilspy, Yes!!! Of course you are most welcome!!! You sound like a fabulous person ;)

Wishin, And even though I got a positive on 11dpo it was so faint DH didn't see it!! So it's still quite early.

Still crossing everything for both you and Nats!!!

Ok my lovely ladies, I've got a bit of a tmi question coming up...............
So I'm wondering if any of you can remember what ur cm was like at about 10 dpo? I know that's a bit weird to ask but I have been trying to monitor my cm for this whole cycle, never did get ewcm, after af is was sort of white and tacky, so sorry :blush: then it was like clear and sort of like water really, and the last couple of days it's kind of like quite thick and sort of off white, almost yellowy it doesn't smell or anything so don't think it's anything bad but I'm sure it's different? Maybe it's just I've not took much notice at this stage before :shrug: but I don't know just seems different? I'm probably just over analysing and this month will end in a bfn like always, also I keep getting like twinges in my groin and the top of my thigh? Mean anything to anyone?
I'm getting more and more hopeful! X x

nats -- I will say that I never noticed until I started TTC the first time that I do indeed get thick yellowish CM at the end of my cycle. Every cycle. Including the one when I was pregnant and the ones I've had since then (when I wasn't pregnant). I doubt everyone does though, and I'm sure for some people it really could be a symptom of pregnancy. :thumbup: Fingers crossed!

When I was pregnant, the only legitimate (I think) symptom I got that was different from :witch: was I felt like I was burping more than usual. Weird, I know, but true. Of course at the time, I didn't peg that as a legitimate symptom. My other super early symptoms were pretty identical to regular :witch: symptoms (irritable, CRAMPS, backache). I just knew for sure TOM was coming.

Nats- sorry I can't help with ur question :( I hope it's a good sign for u! When are you testing???

I am debating on whether to even test tomorrow morning.... Any thoughts?!

I'm cramping up more but it's a dull achy cramp and it's centralized. Don't know if that's normal for me or not I find a new "symptom" every month so I'm not counting it lol

Well if I'm totally honest I tested yesterday :blush: but I got a bfn :cry: the thing is I'm not even sure when af is due? :shrug: I mean I thought it was actually at the beginning of July, but if I ovulated early (which I think I did) then I should be about 10 dpo, but I really don't know.
Woke up starving this morning but that's not that unusual and I've got heartburn, which is weird ( never had that pregnant or not) so prob just coincidence!! Lol I'm very good at making myself believe I've got symptoms lol will test again on mon I think, if no af x x x

Well nothing again! I give up this cycle. I already warned
DH that since he didn't feel the need to do any of the tests
The fertility doctor ordered for him to do, that he should be prepared
To deal with me being a complete bitch this weekend when I get my period

In other news....
I have a 30 pack in the fridge! Yay!

This morning's tweaks (11dpo)

Yes..I am officially addicted to tweaking...they might as well call it crack

Attachments

• 11dpo1.jpg
    11dpo1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
  • 11dpo2.jpg
    11dpo2.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6
Yeahhhh.... I think the tweakers have lost their mind... incidentally, a "tweaker" is also a slang name for someone addicted to meth. Anyway..... lol. That second picture I actually see the "line" to the left of where their arrows are. I don't see anything where they are pointing. I do however think they are picking up the whitish line that appears if you hold it up to a light and then move the test around to get it to reflect the light just right. I can always see where the second line should be, and I think the color enhancing tweaks that they are doing is basically just giving some color to that line. I don't want to rain on your parade because it doesn't mean you're not pregnant, it just means that I don't think tweaking a test gives accurate results.

On 11 dpo even when I had the faintest of faintest lines, I could still see with the naked eye that there was something on the test. Even my 9 dpo test dried with absolutely nothing there.

Sorry, don't mean to be a negative Nancy! I hope this is it for you, wishin, but stay away from tweakers (both kinds)!

Oh and Nats - about your CM question... I seemed to get the yellowish stuff too in some cycles and not others. The cycle I got pregnant my CM actually seemed a lot drier than normal, and it wasn't until about a week after my bfp it seemed to turn to EWCM again. But judging solely off what happened before my BFP, there was little change from a normal schedule aside from it being less there overall.

Linz- I know you are not being a negative Nancy and I appreciate your honesty. LMAO I totally think of meth addicts when I am on that board...everyone is asking for a tweak and you can just smell the desperation...sad but true...yup Im one of them

I have kind of come to the conclusion its not my month, and in a sick way I am kind of excited to get my period so I can totally explode at DH...he has not been taking this seriously at all..it makes me so mad that I have put so much time and effort and he has TWO things to do - bloodwork (what 5 mins of his time??) and an SA (2 mins of his time...bahaha). His neck surgery doctor told us that the paralysis he suffered in 2011 may result in some kind of infertility so I dont know why he wont just get tested so we can rule that out...and if it IS him then we can explore other options.

FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN NOT WAIT TO DRINK MY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

I have to agree that the tweakers have lost their minds. Neither of the "lines" they're pointing to are in the right place for a 2nd line, are they? I see the line in the one on the left, but I swear (line eye, remember?), I see a light pink line to the right of it (you know... where a 2nd line should actually be).

Seriously, if he wants another kid, he needs to do the tests. They're so easy and so relatively non-invasive. Smack him upside the head for me.

Another negative OPK for me this morning and a low temp. So, still waiting to O.

I was already bitchy to him last night and he told me he would od the SA today...and I was like uhmmm noooo were u not listening to me? you need an appointment AND you need to abstain for 3 days...sheeesh he does NOT listen. I do feel a little (very tiny bit) bad for him becasue when the witch shows up all hell is going to break lose in our house and the wrath will be directed at him....he should be afraid..very very afraid. He has also for the last 3 cycles refused to BD on smiley face day. We have been able to do before and after but he never will on the actual day I get it...I brought it up to him and asked if he feels pressured or doesnt want it...he said no to both but its gotta be one of them. THe problem is that if he cant communicate to me what he is really feeling I cant change or help...so yah...dunno what to do

Good luck Julie..I surprisingly Od early this month which was nice not having to wait forever for it haha

As far as testing I only have one $ store left in the house dont plan on buying anymore. So I dont think I am testing tomorrow.

oh and about the arrows in the picture....the one girl was trying to put the arrows on each side of the line to show me the width of the line she saw or something thats why its like that lol ...sorry forgot to explain

With Maisie, my husband got all weird about dtd around O time, too. Luckily for him, I ovulated late and by that time I had thought we had missed it and had given him couple days off so he was ready to go again. :haha:

I explained to him that despite what schools taught us in sex-ed, there is actually a very small window for getting pregnant each cycle. He acted all offended that I would suggest he didn't know that, but I wouldn't expect him to know. I mean, maybe I'm dense but I certainly didn't know that until I started looking into TTC!

This time he just said "Well, let me know when I need to do it to you." So romantical! :haha: He went to the dentist today and comes back and says we probably shouldn't dtd for a couple of days since he had xrays. I told him the next couple of days is when we would most definitely dtd and that we were just going to have to have a mutant baby. :haha:

Hate to read and run and not comment but I wanted to update ya'll on my labs.

My beta HCG was 109 so it's more than doubled!!! YAY!!

My first Ultrasound with be July 9 at 1:30!!! I can't wait!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well..

Wishin, still keeping my fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->