I've got my anti-witch spray!

Aww lilspy, so frustrating! :hugs:

Afm another bfn today! I really need to stop poas, I'm not even sure when I'm due af! Might not be till next mon? All I do know is I've had really bad pains again????? Like af pains but had them all week and seem to be getting worse? Really thought after having lap that these sort of pains would be over if not on af, so confused and disappointed :cry:
I still have very sore boobs but no other symptoms really so I just need to get over myself and see when af will come

Hope everyone else ok? Wishn any news? X x

Hey everyone,

Haley - hurrah for your bloodwork, so pleased for you!

Nats and Wishin - big hugs. I totally remember how each BFP was like a crush, each one worst than the last. But you both will get there, of that I am certain.

Lilspy - welcome to the gang :)

Linz - have fun camping! Hope your weather is better than here!! Can't believe you're almost at your anomoly scan already, it's flying by.

First - how much time have you spent staring at the nursery???!!!

AFM - Had my 24 week growth scan this week and he's growing well, 1lb6 according to the measurements :) We're getting the nursery decorated this week too, which is very exciting. Apologies for not being on much, life has been crazy busy, but after this next week I should be back more.

Be strong, G xxx

well ladies i been asking a few people on here about these pains ive been getting and quite a lot seem to have had these pains and then got a bfp!! so i'm feeling very optimistic again!! maybe just maybe this will turn out to be my month after all?? i did another hpt this morning and it was a bfn but im actually not giving up yet! i know i've said it before but i think this might be it!!!
sorry but i just wanted to keep you all up to date.
How is everyone its gone a bit quiet?
wishn you ok? xx

I'm ok ... Just waiting on af so I can schedule my blood work and us I'm 14dpo and cd29 today. My lp is usually 13 days but I've been having 30 day cycles so I'm not surprised af isn't here yet I expect her in a day or two. I had a small twinge of red cm
When I had a bm earlier so I think I'll start spotting tonight with af tomorrow

Mats I'm glad things are looking up!!

Julie- I hope u didn't miss ur surge did u bd anyway??

wishn i hope you didn't find my post insensitive? i hope your ok and not to down xx

I got another almost positive last night and a definite positive this morning. Aaaaannnnnnndddddd, of course today hubby wants nothing to do with me. Despite me explaining that if he wants another baby it's kind of now or never this cycle. He wanted to start trying like 2 months ago but I decided it was wiser to wait until my short term disability coverage would cover me for maternity leave. We dtd Thursday and Friday but not yesterday and not today... the 2 days it actually matters. :dohh: He literally waited until I got up this morning to go to bed! :growlmad:

I don't understand men. :shrug:

:( oh no little spy that is such a pain in the bum. What's his excuse? Tiredness? Hate it when the men make a problem out of bding. Hopefully he will come around over the next day and you still will be in!

Fingers crossed for you, nats. I had bad AF-like cramps & an AF-like backache starting 4 days before my bfp. I had cramps throughout my 1st trimester, really, but especially the first 8-9 weeks. And sometimes shooting pains that would scare the crap out of me making me think I was miscarrying.

giraffes - Hi! Thanks for the welcome. So exciting, decorating the nursery. I've already been browsing crib bedding for #2... :dohh:

Wishn - :flower:

Well, the hubs came around last night right when I was having ovulation pain so I have hope that we caught it. I'm not certain I've ovulated, though, because 1) my temp didn't shoot way up this morning -only about 4/10ths of a degree... I know that's enough to indicate ovulation but I took it 4 times and only got the same temp twice so I have doubts about my thermometer now (Oh well. If cycle 2 has to happen, I'll buy a new one) 2) I got what appeared to be another positive opk this morning and 3) I swear I just had more ovulation pain. :wacko: Gonna be a looonnnngggg 2 weeks (or 9-10 days :haha:).

Hey everyone,

Haley - hurrah for your bloodwork, so pleased for you!

Nats and Wishin - big hugs. I totally remember how each BFP was like a crush, each one worst than the last. But you both will get there, of that I am certain.

Lilspy - welcome to the gang :)

Linz - have fun camping! Hope your weather is better than here!! Can't believe you're almost at your anomoly scan already, it's flying by.

First - how much time have you spent staring at the nursery???!!!

AFM - Had my 24 week growth scan this week and he's growing well, 1lb6 according to the measurements :) We're getting the nursery decorated this week too, which is very exciting. Apologies for not being on much, life has been crazy busy, but after this next week I should be back more.

Be strong, G xxx

Nats & Wishin- Really Big :hugs:

Haley-Nice bloodwork :thumbup:

Hope that everyone else is doing the best as well..:hugs:

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I have been stalking though :winkwink:
and to answer your question Giraffes, I find myself not just staring at the nursery but sitting in there rocking..I have been doing little odds and ends I painted picture frames for the Ultrasound pics and made a shadow box for HPT and doctors test to sit on bookshelf..Just as soon as I get it complete I will post some pics.

So sorry Wishin!! And I know better than to think you are venting about me ;) I can still relate what you are going through totally! You're not out yet though!! Right?

How about you Nats??? Did AF start yet?? Maybe you just ovulated late and you are waiting for your BFP!! - Gotta have a little hope for you!! I hope that you do get it but if not then just know your body is still recovering. It took me 4 months after I had my surgery for my BFP. I know how frustrating it can be but don't give up hope!!

Gemmy, you're in your tww now right?? How is it going??

Littlespy - AHHHHH, I know how long and frustrating the tww can be!! Hope it happens quick for you! Keep us updated!

Linz, How was your camping trip??

Hope everyone is doing well!! I'm sorry I wasn't on much the last few days. I pulled doubles at the hospital all weekend so I've been pretty exhausted.

Speaking of EXHAUSTION!!! That is a complete understatement!!! OMG!

I have been having a few cramps here and there but this exhaustion is kicking my butt!!!

Don't know if I said in my last post but our first ultrasound will be July 9. We are leaving to go on vacation on Saturday to Missouri so I'm sure I'll be out of pocket next week but I'll be sure to check in so I don't miss anything :)

Hi Ladies! I just caught up on everything, as we didn't get back from camping till late last night. It was a great trip. We brought our boat and some friends brought intertubes, wake boards, jetskis, and knee boards so we spent most of the weekend on the lake swimming and dragging people behind the boat. DH even let me get pulled in a tube but he wouldn't go over 10 mph so there was no risk of me falling out or getting bumped hard by a wake from the boat. It was a little sad to only get to watch everyone else have fun but of course I understand why and am excited that next summer I can join in the fun. Instead I just acted as photographer and took pictures of everyone having a blast.

Lilspy - I know exactly what you mean about missing out on certain days. DH always seemed to not want to BD on the most important one even though he was the one pining for children more than me (of course I wanted one, but his want was on a whole different level). Hope the session you did get in catches that egg!

First - I want to see pics! :)

Giraffes - do you have a theme or color scheme for the nursery? DH and I are thinking of doing a dragon theme since the baby will be born in the year of the dragon per the Chinese zodiac (neither of us are Chinese, but we really like dragons anyway, so we thought it would be fun).

Haley - Good luck with the scan! You better post pics!! And yeah, good luck with that exhaustion, it didn't let up until the 2nd trimester for me, and even still I have my off days!

Wishin & Nats - Holding out hope for you two this cycle. Even a spot is still a spot and not the :witch:!

Also, for those who aren't on facebook, here's my 18 week bump picture (since I am hounding everyone else for pics, I can share pics, too!)

Attachments

• 282858_10150959684101839_1094102019_n.jpg
    282858_10150959684101839_1094102019_n.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
Awww beautiful bump Linz, and I love the cat in the sink lol x x

Linz - love the bump! and the cat in the sink - I thought they hated water?! Glad you had a good time camping, I've really embraced the whole being photographer thing now :) Our nursery is going to be a neutral colour, with this border https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-once-upon-a-time-wallpaper-border/748016000/type-i/ and then we're having dark wood furniture. I'm soooooo excited.

On the facebook front, I managed to miss it before when Linz posted her link, so if any of you fancy adding me as a friend drop me a pm and I'll send you the link. I don't lead a massively exciting life, but I'm sure lots of baby photos will go up there :)

No sign of af for me yet, so I'm going with the fact that I'm not due till the 2nd. I am going to try not to test till fri, then see what happens after that! I'm a feeling negative today not sure why just do. Still got sore bbs, still got pain. Had a bit of heart burn earlier (prob unrelated) and still got cm more sort of watery now though???? Who knows all I can do is wait!
How you feelin wishn anything happening with you? X x

Ps. G I love the boarder! So sweet x x

linz- Love your little bump! I carried Maisie so small (or... that's what people kept telling me -- I certainly felt like a house) that people at work were actually complimenting me on weight loss as late as 35 weeks pregnant. :wacko: I lost 80 pounds before getting pregnant so I guess it was people I hadn't seen for a while. :haha:

giraffes -- That border is too cute. I got a little lost browsing the decorations and bedding on that website. :blush:

Yes!! I will definitely post pics when I get it!!

I would love to have all you lovely ladies as friends on Facebook.

I will delete it later so if you read this and it's not here anymore than just PM me for it :) I don't want any stalkers asking me to be their friend. Just tell me who you are when you send me a friend request :)

Giraffes, I love the border!!! It's soooo cute!! I know I'm VERY early but I've already begun looking :) hehe

Hi Haley yes i am just 5dpo so not a lot happening here but time will tell. The last 7 cycles have been disapointing though and my chart is just mirroring all the others so no real hope just yet. Yr appointment is on my sons second birthday - that has just flown by, enjoy every minute! I am trying not to get too consumed by ttc as i am aware every time i rush another two week wait i am not getting any younger and need to make the most of my ds! However i do want another for my ds!

ah cute scan pic linz! Enjoy watching your bump grow :)

Glad you all like the border, I looooove it!

So, another midwife appt today with the midwife who clearly disapproves of all my hospital care (to which I want to shout, yes I know pregnancy and birth is meant to be a natural thing, but I have had 5 previous operations, am lucky to be alive and thank you very much but the only way the baby and I would get through a birth intact is with a c-section, which I'm having). Sorry bit of a rant.

Anyway, on last week's growth scan baby was measuring just above average at 50-75th centile. All fine. She measured me today using fundal measurements as being so big I was miles above the top line. Argh. And then she said she thought growth scans were rubbish. Argh. I'm now worried baby is HUGE!!

Gemmy - don't get too down on the temps not looking any different than previous cycles. The only difference between my normal chart and my pregnancy chart was that the temp just didn't dip the day before I expected AF. In fact it didn't even go triphasic until AFTER I had missed AF.

Giraffes - I am with you, girl. I am going to have a HUGE baby, I just know it. At the 8 week scan baby was measuring 1 day behind and at the 12 week scan he was 2 days ahead. If he is gaining 3 days ahead every 4 weeks, then by his due date he'll be the size of a 43 weeker!!! ACK! My brother was 9lbs 6 oz and I was 8lbs 6oz so if I have babies like my mom, I'm in for a huge, late baby. I've heard that fundal measurements are not that accurate, though so I wouldn't worry too much about it!

Wishin and Nats - How are you ladies getting on today?

Don't worry so much about the ultrasound estimates. :flower:

Maisie was 3 days ahead at 12 weeks and just in the 30th percentile at 20 weeks and at my 40 week +2 day appointment (yeah.. had one of those :haha:) the tech said she was about 8.5 pounds. Then she said "But that could be as much as a pound off.... in either direction" so of course my mind immediately shot to worst case scenario and all I could think was that I was about to have to birth a nearly 10 pound baby. :haha::haha::haha: She was 7lbs 11oz. Whew! But then again, the um.. "experts" say delivering a 10 pounder really isn't any different than a 6 pounder. :shrug:I guess either way it sucks (or... I mean.. is magical and amazing :winkwink:). I don't know. Ask Wishn... If I recall correctly, her son was giant at birth. :haha:

And Gemmy -- I'm with Linz about not letting the chart get you down. I don't think your temp is going to be any different than previous cycles until implantation happens and your hormones start going nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->