I've got my anti-witch spray!

A girl?!?!!! Whaaaaa???

Omg! Now what are the plans? Anyone have names picked out???

Haha, I know, wishin! Shocker!

We've been talking names and we both like Lacey, Anya, Sydney, Zoey, and Quinn. I'm sure I can come up with more if given enough time though. Girls names are EASY!

ack!! why do i do this to myself?????????

tested AGAIN! this morning to a bfn!!! as i knew it would be now i cant stop bloody crying, i feel so stupid, its costing me a fortune and its just so upsetting so why why why do i keep doing it????

My oh went away early hours of this morning on a stag weekend and wont be back till mon, so i can't even get a cuddle!:cry::cry:

G thank you for your kind words, it means a lot x x x x

****Big hugs Nats*** I know I have said it before but I am really really going to try not to test until a missed period...which means cd33. Testing early is really starting to be painful emotionaly and financially

My cat's name is Zoe lol, and my bff's last name is Quinn :) My favorite out of yours is Lacey ..super cute!

I emphasise too - my ic x25 arrived today i planned to test today or tomorrow. But spotting started today 9dpo, stomach hurts, temp drop.... Not putting myself through it, i am out! :(

Spot of pink on tissue! The witch is official :cry: x

nats -- :hugs: Get yourself some ICs, woman! :haha: I could never justify feeding my POAS addiction even 1 cycle without ICs.

linz -- Not that you asked, but Anya is my fav! There seem to be a lot of girls being named Zoey/Zoe and Sidney/Sydney around here lately, otherwise I like those names a lot, too. I have a terrible aversion to currently common names for some reason. (and for anyone living in the UK who thinks I'm crazy for saying that when I have a daughter named Maisie Charlotte, Maisie is quite uncommon in the US! :haha: Thanks to BNB, otherwise I wouldn't have known that name existed!)

I have no idea what we'd name another girl because we used the 2 names we both actually liked on Maisie. :haha: We've had a boy name decided for years. So long I'm starting to not like it anymore. :dohh: Oh well. I feel like #2 is going to be a girl anyway (not that that means anything at all :haha:).

gemmy -- Excuse me if this is too forward, but is spotting that early in your LP normal for you? I don't think you can quite count yourself out yet. Test with me tomorrow! We can be it's-really-too-early-to-test :bfn: buddies! :thumbup:

Cris -- I'm down 8.6 pounds since June 3! I'm just trying to eat smaller portions and not binge on stupid stuff. I'm not weighing myself every day, just usually on Friday and Saturday (Saturday to check-in with a challenge I'm part of). I keep thinking I've blown it week after week and I keep losing weight! It's madness! I haven't even logged my food this week. I figured I've been doing this long enough I should know when I need to stop eating and apparently I really do. I've been struggling for almost a year now to lose this baby weight (It certainly didn't help that I gained 15 pounds during my 6 months of ppd). I think totally obsessing over TTC has helped me really relax about losing weight so it's just happening now. Maybe it will work in reverse for you -- obsess about losing weight and you'll get a :bfp:. :thumbup:

Big big big hugs to those of you struggling today.

I've got a crazy few days coming up (including graduating from my PhD :) ) so I won't be around as much. I'll be thinking of you all lots though xxx

Nats - big hugs honey. Nothing can make you feel better, but try to take some time to yourself this weekend and enjoy a moment of solitude (not sure if that's possible with 3 kiddos!). The letdown of a BFN after BFN is awful. I know. :(

Gemmy - I looked at your chart and it looks like occasionally you do have a 9 day LP, but your temp did not drop much at all. It's still well above the cover line. Lilspy and I are not letting you count yourself out yet!

lilspy - Nice job on the weight loss! Not only am I sympathetic to TTC, but also to weight loss since it's been a battle I've fought on and off since I hit puberty. A pound a week is a GREAT way to do it! (PS Anya is my fav, too :D)

Dr. Giraffes - Congrats!! Enjoy the ceremony!

Lol love it! DR GIRAFFES :) --CONGRATS!!!

Gemmy and Nats- big hugs

Julie- I dont think Ill be back on MFP except to log..which Ill do through my phone anyways. I can totally lose 20lbs...I actually only need to lose 15 I think but they prefer 20 haha. I want my IUI!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

But of course like any true yo-yo dieter (who lets face it..i am!) I am starting monday. DH and I are celebrating 8 years this weekend and there is a lot of drinking in our plans since we will be kid free :) and lots of drinking leads to lots of hangover eating haha

Have a great weekend everyone

Wishin - Only food I've ever found to cure a hangover is the greasiest breakfast I can get from Mc Donald's... lol! Have a great time celebrating this weekend!!

:) thanks ladies i will keep you up to date! I am sure we will all get there in the end and join all the ladies with bumps... Hopefully before they pop! Who is due first? What are all the due dates?

I hope you're all ready for my bfn picture in the morning! :winkwink: 6dpo and I'm just going to let myself do it.

Looks like it's team :pink:.....Went yesterday for ultrasound and she is amazing... Here are some pics of my little angel. I am on :cloud9: and can not wait for Miss Lindalynn Louise to get here.

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 4
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 4
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
Gorgeous, firsttimer!

Here's my 6dpo bfn! Not even so much as a shadow or evap to obsess over. :haha:

Attachments

• 6dpo with flash.jpg
    6dpo with flash.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
First! Congrats on your little girl! She is beautiful! I love the name as well. :)

lilspy - If you got anything on a 6 dpo test I'd freak out! lol... when did you get your first shadow line with maisie?

linz -- I would've freaked out, too! :haha: I didn't get anything with Maisie until 11/12dpo (11 according to me and 12 according to ff). I tested 8/9 dpo and 9/10 dpo but I didn't test on 10/11dpo. I don't think I would have gotten anything on 10/11 because 11/12 was super faint. I just have a hard time obsessing, "I could be pregnant. And there's a chance I could know if I was if I had tested this morning." :wacko:

Ah your scan pictures are amazing firsttimer, congrats she looks beautiful :)

I Didnt test lilspy, not brave enough and made my mind not to with this mornings temp. But i am looking forward to your daily tests, i will start earlier next month :)

I just want to say thank you all, you have made this journey completely different to how it would of been had i not met you guys!
I wish all our pregnant ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy, and gemmy and wishn it really wont be long before your joining them but good luck with everything!

loads of love hugs and babydust to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

First - gorgeous pictures of your little girl! Love the name too!

Thanks for the congrats, it was a fab weekend - I'm quite enjoying being Dr Giraffes!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->