I've got my anti-witch spray!

Thanks linz and spy for that, i did wonder about whether charts would show a drastic change early on, but i guess it is still early for me :)

Hope all you anti witch ladies are having a good week :)

Hi all, I've been having serious pains today! Was actually doubled up earlier took some paracetamol which helped a little but just not sure why the pain? I guess it means the witch will show any day now? It's weird though it kind of goes down into the very tops of my legs like twinges, who knows but im counting myself out now.
How's you wishn you seem quiet? I hope your ok? X x

Nats - hope this is it for you hun!~ I've got everything crossed for you!

Wishin - Hallooooooo! We miss you! Come back soon!

AFM - Today's the big day. Got our big scan at 5:40 pm. Now I'm hating myself for booking it so late in the day! Its only 10 am right now so it seems ages away! I will post pics when I get home and let you all know how it went. I'm a little nervous, but more excited to find out if they were right when they guessed boy 7 weeks ago.

Hey ladies. I know Wishin is kinda staying distant from here to give herself a breather but she had some tests done this morning so everyone keep her in ya'll prayers!!!

Hopefully one step closer to her BFP!!

YAY Linz!! I bet you are so excited!! Yes, post as soon as you know :)

Haley -- Thanks for the update on Wishn. I have been afraid I made her mad butting in on this thread. :nope: I hope she would tell me so if that's the case.

Linz -- Can't wait for the scan pics!

Got crosshairs on my ff chart today. 3dpo today and SO impatient.

Hey Julie- Sorry I didnt even see your post until today Im sorry you were worried you offended me...you most certainly did not. I just needed a breather.

Haley- thanks for checking in on me :)

I just needed to gather myself after af showed...Im on cd3 today and I had bloodwork done (again) checked my lh, fh? i dunno bunch of crap...and the nurse said everything looked ok. I also did a u/s to check my eggs and apparently i have 6 follicles in each ovary...Dr was happy with that

The funniest thing was that when I was done the Doctor just kept going on and on about how beautiful my uterus was an that I "made his day with my beautiful uterus" lmao...uhm ok dude...haha

But I guess whats got me in good spirits is that the doctor told me I have to lose about 11lbs...but more ideally 20lbs for treatment to take place. I guess in my head i thought it would need to be an astronomical amount and I was feeling pretty defeated. So now I can focus on losing weight and hopefully get my IUI! I am scheduling DH's sperm analysis for next thursday so hopefully we will know before I O this month if his swimmers are any good.

Sorry I didnt check in earlier I just really needed to calm down...last cycle was the roughest one (emotionally) thus far...we are now officially over a year ttc

Haley- My sister's first appointment is also July 9th! yay cant wait to hear y'all's update

Julie- happy tww hope it goes fast for you!!!

Linz- Ahhhh i cant wait for pics and to know for sure Boy or Girl!? I say its still boy :) and love the dragon idea

G- love the nursery border!!!

Haha Wishin - nothing like being admired for your "lady parts" eh? Probably just not the ones you're used to being admired for! LOL! Glad the appointment seemed to go well, and I will double triple cross my fingers that DH makes it to the SA appointment. Men seem to be extremely stubborn with those tests because if they don't do it then they never have to admit there's a problem with their swimmers, which for some reason translates to how much of a man they are. /eyeroll

Lilspy - congrats on crosshairs! That's always the best day of the month since it's too early to obsess and too late to do anything. :)

2.5 more hours! GUH.

Girl!! Girl!! The doctor was WRONG at the 12 week scan!! Absolutely floored at the moment. What am I going to do with a girl?! lol :D

The profile and the potty shot!

Attachments

• 20 week scan.jpg
    20 week scan.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 20 week scan2.jpg
    20 week scan2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
That's amazing!! Rarely are they wrong when they think it's a boy!! I was actually a boy until I was delivered lol... But that wa also 30 years ago an technology has drastically improved!!! Wow!! Did you buy anything boy???

Well have fun getting ready for a girl! Geez, now you have to rethink everything!!

Congrats, linz!

I'll admit, I wanted a boy when ttc dd and was terrified of having a girl. Then I realized they're the same! And I can do awesome things with a girl like have a ridiculous rainbow unicorn 1st birthday party for her (yeah, really)! :haha::haha::haha: I've thought about what I think I want #2 to be and I really don't think I have a preference which shocks me

I'm quite crampy and bloated feeling tonight. I remember feeling this way with Maisie in the tww. But I know 4dpo is too early for any symptoms to even be legitimate.

Aww beautiful pic Linz. I know exactly how u feel about the gender mix up! When I had my dd I was convinced she was a boy. Then I had scan and discovered she was a girl, I was actually mortified! To the point where I cried, I'm a bit of a Tom boy and just didn't have a clue what to do with a girl! But I wouldn't change her for the world now. Havin said that if I do ever manage to get pg then if I could chose I would still opt for another ds even though I already got 2. Aww girls are lovely though you can get such pretty little things for them.

Glad ur back with us wishn

Little spy arghh the dreaded tww, just takes soooo long, fx it will pass quickly

Afm I'm almost certain I'm out! :cry: my bbs are still sore but not like they were still seem to be getting more cm but it's strange tmi coming up! It feels like its coming out and I feel damp but when I check there's nothing in my knickers, just when I wipe??? I had a dream last nite that I got my bfp so got up and tested this morning. Nothing nada nowt not even a tiny hint of a line :cry: so now I'm just waiting for the ugly witch to come and go! I'm not even going to test again! :cry:
I am gutted because again I really let myself believe this was finally it, 15 months now! Seems like such a long time, the age gap is getting bigger and I am getting too old, if nothing happens soon we may have to rethink. But for now I just want af to come then I can focus on my holiday. Can't wait to get away and have some quality time with my family! X x

Linz - I have to say I nearly choked on my cereal this morning when I saw that on facebook! You can still have dragons for a girl :D Gorgeous profile too!

Nats - big hugs. Nothing I can say makes this time any easier, but we are all here for you. When do you go on holiday? And incidentally, I can't remember how old you are exactly, but you're defiinitely not too old for a BFP.

Wishin - loving the pma towards the weightlosss, you can totally do it!

lilspy - good luck with the 2ww.

Thanks giraffes, just not dealing with it to well this time, craving chocolate, haven't stopped crying all day and pains are definitely same as pre af so I know she's coming.
The age thing is not so much I think I'm too old to have a baby I don't at all I got friends my age only just starting there family's, I just don't want a big gap between my youngest two, my oldest are only 17 months apart and I love it, I wanted the next two to be close as well, and with our oldest now being 11 I just feel like I'm running out of time. It's difficult to explain but I know what I mean lol. Incidentally I'm 35 in October.

I will get over it AGAIN! But I feel this bad now when the witch does actually show I know it's going to hit me so hard :cry: oh well not I can do is there, thanks for the support x x x x

Oh and I go on holiday on the 12 th July two weeks today! :thumbup: x

nats -- I'm a bit of a tomboy as well, which is why I had no idea what I'd do with a girl. I don't see myself ever encouraging her to play with dolls or kitchen sets, but if she wants them, then that's fine. I've found that what we do to play so far is more music, art, animal, and sports oriented and that's all totally unisex so I don't think I'd be doing things much differently if she were a boy (except, I probably couldn't get away with a unicorn rainbow party :haha:). Recently, she has made it very apparent her current favorite color is dark blue. Made me proud. :haha: I still think you're not really out until :witch: shows. Have fun on vacation! I really need one of those.

Thanks giraffes, just not dealing with it to well this time, craving chocolate, haven't stopped crying all day and pains are definitely same as pre af so I know she's coming.
The age thing is not so much I think I'm too old to have a baby I don't at all I got friends my age only just starting there family's, I just don't want a big gap between my youngest two, my oldest are only 17 months apart and I love it, I wanted the next two to be close as well, and with our oldest now being 11 I just feel like I'm running out of time. It's difficult to explain but I know what I mean lol. Incidentally I'm 35 in October.

I will get over it AGAIN! But I feel this bad now when the witch does actually show I know it's going to hit me so hard :cry: oh well not I can do is there, thanks for the support x x x x

Oh and I go on holiday on the 12 th July two weeks today! :thumbup: x

OMG, you're only 34?! :haha: Here I was thinking you must be in your 40s. Your kids are spaced like I want mine to be. But the problem is, I actually am too old to do it the way you've done it. :winkwink: Maisie and the next baby will hopefully be 20 months apart. Dh and I agreed on 3 children and at first I thought we'd have them all close but now that Maisie is older and I see what a handful she is (she's rather "spirited" :haha:), there is NO WAY I'm going to shoot for having 3 children under 4 years old at the same time.:haha: So I decided I wanted 2 close together and then a large gap and then 2 more close together. Hubby turns white as a ghost every time I mention having 4 kids. :haha: But the sad truth of the matter is that I'm 28 and, unless I get pregnant the first 3 cycles this time, I'll be 29 when #2 is born. So, having such a nice large gap between #2 and #3 like you do won't be happening. I think maybe an 7-8 year gap would be about as big as we could get and even then I think that may be pushing our luck. I guess we'll see. I'm just so positive I'm going to want another baby in my 30s.

Nats - it's hard when you have a perfect plan in your head, believe me I know!! But I'm sure your gorgeous LO and the next baby will have a fantastic relationship, no matter what the age gap. There are 4 years between me and my brother, and then another 2 between him and my sister. My sister and I have an AMAZING relationship, always have, despite the gap. I'm not saying it's going to take you 6 years btw, but you know what I mean!!! big hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->