I've got my anti-witch spray!

Congrats, Dr. Giraffes! What an accomplishment! :happydance:

Sooo... :wacko:
8dpo test. I'm imagining that, right? I must be. Be honest. I got absolutely nothing Saturday at 6dpo or yesterday morning. I tested last night (7dpo) and thought maybe I saw a shadow of a line. This morning, I see it again. Maybe a little darker, even (if you can believe that, considering I'm still not sure it's actually there :haha:). Really wasn't expecting to see anything at all. Maybe it's just the cheap tests. I definitely can't tell there's any color there. Seems kind of far away from the control line, too. :shrug:

Attachments

• 8dpo am with flash 2.JPG
    8dpo am with flash 2.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
That test is definitely suspect! I can see something! I would say if you try another tomorrow (or tonight, I know I wouldn't be able to wait... lol) and it has the same thing, then I would rush out and get an FRER!

Hopefully this isn't the test playing tricks on you and it's the real deal! How long after taking the test was the picture taken?

I took the picture just a minute or 2 after I dipped the test. Trying very hard not to get my hopes up right now but I admit I am. Between that test, my temp this morning (highest of this cycle) and my crazy sore boobs, how could I not? I just haven't really had anything that I would peg as pregnancy symptoms and that makes me skeptical. With dd, I got bad AF-like cramps and a bad lower backache. I just have mild crampishness (ha) and mild back discomfort.

I guess all I can do is wait some more. I'm sure now I'll test tonight and tomorrow morning and tomorrow night. :blush: I'll get a FRER for Wednesday morning if I see lines on all those tests, too. Otherwise, I'm going to wait until 12dpo for that.

Eeeeee! Julie! I see something too....Im so excited test test test!

Giraffes- Im glad oyu had a fab weekend!

First- your lil girl is beautiful! Congrats!

AFM- Started my diet...got everything focused on the 20lbs weight loss and hope to be able to do my iui by August. DH finally agreed to the SA and I called to schedule and they can only do it between 8am-1pm...such a pain in the ass since he works those hours and I know now convincing him to take off work will be a pain in the ass too...blargh!

oh and our weekend celebrating 8 years was fun...lots of eating and drinking :)

Wishin! Welcome back! glad you had an awesome time, and got to live it up eating and drinking and such. Pretty soon you won't be able to drink it up so get it while you can! ;)

lilspy - stalking until we hear how the next set of tests goes!

For your squinting/screen tilting pleasure... :haha:

Also, that's an unaltered pic (except for being resized), so for your tweaking pleasure, too, if you so desire. :winkwink:

Attachments

• 9dpo am 3 unaltered resized 2.JPG
    9dpo am 3 unaltered resized 2.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 10
Aaaaaaaaarrrgghhhhhhh. Last night my boobs leaked! Seriously, with 3 months to go?! hubby laughed uncontrollably for 10 minutes. Oh my goodness, pregnancy is unglamourous at times!

Lilspy - fingers crossed for you!

wishin - gld you had a fab weekend

lol giraffes

julie- u want me to send ur pick to the tweakers board?

Sure, if you wanna. I'm not going to believe anything until I get an obvious positive on a test that is NOT an IC, though! :wacko: I bought 2 FRER yesterday. I may use one tomorrow morning if I get another line on an IC.
But... I'm feeling pretty pregnant today. :wacko: Oh, the power of suggestion.

Giraffes -- May as well get used to the leakage now. :haha: Ugh! That is something I definitely don't miss about bfing!

Lilspy - I saw more on yesterday's test. Honestly I don't see anything on today's, but you're only 9 dpo. There was nothing on my 9 dpo test the month I was got pregnant. It was literally stark white. Only on 11 dpo did the faintest of faint lines show up. Fx'd for you!

Giraffes, when you say leakage, does that mean just a little dribble or can you aim it? I know this sounds like a weird question, but one of the ladies on the 2nd tri boards said she shot her husband with her milk and was totally not expecting it to work. I want to be able to do that to DH when he's in one of his moods where he likes to annoy me! LOL

Linz -- Does this help?

I fiddled with yesterday's contrast a bit. But I didn't mess with the picture from today. The line from yesterday looks a bit grey to me. Today's looks pink.

The more I look at it, the more I convince myself that it's actually positive. :wacko: I need to stop!!

Attachments

• 9dpo am 3 unaltered resized 2 dots.JPG
    9dpo am 3 unaltered resized 2 dots.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 8
Ahhhh Julie!!! Please use a FRER in the am! Ill def be stalking!

Ill post it in the tweaker board just for shits n giggles

Linz- LMAO @ you shooting DH with your milk..hehe...

I think an "indent" is the little line that will catch the dye if there's any hcg present? I thought they were grey, though. Oh well!

An indent is the line that is always present when you use a test. If you are pregnant, then it turns pink, if the test is negative, then you usually will be able to see where the line "should" be. I used to hold my tests up to the light and move them around until I could get the indent area to show so I knew where to look for the line. It usually was only visible when wet, and after it would dry (if it didn't go to an evap) I would no longer be able to see it.

Almost all the tests they tweak just show indents some will start to see pink forming in the indent if they are on their way to a bfp so that makes sense...

So an indent means nothing it could go either way

What are ur symptoms Julie? U said unfelt pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"