I've got my anti-witch spray!

Boobs/bloat/backache/abdominal discomfort. The only other time my boobs have ever been this sore is when I was pregnant. They normally get a little sore around :witch: but not like this. And that started just hours before I saw my first line.... not sure if I could be psyching myself out or not.

I got another faint line tonight. I think the odds are pretty small that I could just randomly have had 2 tests with no lines at all on Saturday and Sunday morning and suddenly have FIVE tests in a row give me a faint line (that seems to be getting darker/more pink to me). :shrug: Test, test, test again in the morning. :thumbup:

Lilspy - fingers crossed!

Linz - it was a round patch of leaked colostrum on one side of my pyjamas, definitely not enough to fire at OH yet!!! Thankfully :haha: I have stocked up on breastpads though.

Another line on an IC but a bfn on FRER this morning. I think the tweaker was right, Cris. Still not sure why I couldn't see a line on the first 2 tests I took. I'm only 10dpo today, though, so not out quite yet. :thumbup:

Unfortunately, I couldn't take my temp this morning because I woke up to a shrieking baby who had gotten her leg wedged between her crib bars. :dohh:

I'm getting :witch:-like cramps and :witch: backache today 2-3 days before AF is due. Could be good since I had those symptoms with Maisie but could just mean :witch: is coming. :haha: Boobs still more sore than usual.

Okay, I really swear I saw nothing on the FRER this morning. I took pictures anyway (about 2 minutes after I dipped the test). I just looked at the pictures and I see something.

Do you think it's just the indent line again? That's my suspicion. :shrug: Argh! I looked at the test again after seeing this and I see a line on the test now. But I assume that's an evap. Really think I would've seen it this morning if it was that obvious!

Attachments

• 10dpo frer 3 resized.jpg
    10dpo frer 3 resized.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 7
Is this picture tweaked? I would say if it has to be tweaked in order to get a line to appear that it probably is either an evap or an indent.

If you are getting so many lines that could potentially be a BFP, I would just spend the money and get a digi! By the time a very very faint line appeared on my IC and FRER, the digi turned positive with my SMU.

Yep, that one was tweaked. But I only tweaked because I saw something. Here are some untweaked ones. It's so faint.

Just going to wait it out rather than buying a digi. I'd hate to waste more money. It nearly killed me to buy the FRER. :haha:

Attachments

• 10dpo untweaked.jpg
    10dpo untweaked.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 10dpo untweaked 2.jpg
    10dpo untweaked 2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 7
Sorry. :blush: Yes, I'm spending my Independence Day (US) obsessing over pregnancy tests.

And Cris, please don't hate me. But I just got this... at 8pm... with very diluted pee. I'm so scared it's a faulty test.

I peed, dipped the test, immediately dumped the pee (ARGH! :dohh:), picked up the test, and the line was there. I almost fell over. Seems like an awful lot of difference from this morning... that's why I'm afraid the test is faulty.

Will test again in 3-4 hours for sure!
1. untweaked 2. tweaked

Attachments

• 10dpo 8pm untweaked 2 resized.jpg
    10dpo 8pm untweaked 2 resized.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 10dpo 8pm tweaked 2 resized.jpg
    10dpo 8pm tweaked 2 resized.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 8
I definitely see something on the untweaked version! Hope this is your BFP! Keep on testing! Will definitely be waiting for tomorrow's test!

Thanks Linz! Ugh, I'm so excited now. Will be crushed if I don't get another positive test.

I decided I'm going to let Maisie tell hubby. Since I don't think she can get the point across with her 4 words "dada," "mama," "uh-oh," and "banana," I'm designing a t-shirt for her. Although, maybe she could get the point across by saying "Mama... Dada banana... uh-oh!" :haha: That's a little raunchy, though. Anyway, once I get another positive test or 2, I'll put her to bed in the shirt. She usually wakes up after I'm off to work so, he'll go get her out of the crib and she'll have on a shirt that says "I'm going to be a big sister!" or something. :laugh2:

Poop. No blazing :bfp: this morning. Just 3 squinters. But at least I do see 2nd lines on all the tests I took! :thumbup: Not enough to confirm anything for me, though. I can't kick myself hard enough for pouring out that pee before looking that the test results last night! :dohh:

Guess I'll wait, wait, wait some more. :wacko: I expect AF tomorrow or Saturday. My temp still looks pretty great and my boobs are seriously sore (not just tender to the touch - a constant burning/soreness. Only other time I've had that is with dd), so at least there's that. I'm also feeling a bit nauseous which makes me nervous. Morning sickness didn't kick in with dd until over 5 weeks in. So, I could be pregnant or I could be completely nuts. :wacko:

Attachments

• 11dpo resized.jpg
    11dpo resized.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 7
OMG JULIE! That looks sooo promising! I cant believe it!

I am impatiently waiting more tests :)

I'm so frustrated with the stupid green handled ICs. Totally positive Wednesday night. Same stupid super faint lines Thursday morning. I've been kind of crushed since then. Saw a line on my FRER but I think it may have been the indent line. Another positive IC Thursday night then back to the same stupid faint line again this morning. I think they're just absolute crap. :nope: I think the positives are false. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up with that first one. :dohh:

Boobs are still a lot more sore than usual but I just feel like I should've gotten steady or progressively darker bfps by now. I ovulated so late (I think) on Sunday that I guess I could consider myself just 11dpo today (though I'm claiming 12dpo) but just feeling negative about it now.

My temp dipped a bit this morning. Still way over the coverline but took a pretty big dive. Expect :witch: today or tomorrow. No sign yet, but I'm not very hopeful anymore.

excited for lil spy! afm just getting past af waiting to o.... spending little less time on here as got a bit Ott Xx

lilspy - Sorry to hear you're thinking it's a no-go at this point. My intuition would be that if the lines are the same darkness as the ones from 7 dpo, then it is probably a false pos. If you scroll back through these pages to a couple months ago, you'll see Haley's false positive on an IC that was no squinter. We were all convinced it was her BFP but it ended up being a bad test. I always had luck buying the IC from Amazon but only with the brand name Wondfo. They are super cheap, but were always reliable. I got a squinter only once when I wasn't pregnant and it only showed up after the 10 minute mark. Other than that I never saw any lines till it was for real. You may want to check out that brand next time you buy. Hopefully it's just a shy line that will show up soon! My bff tested at 11 dpo and got a negative, and then on 13 dpo and got her BFP (although still very faint), so it still can happen for you this month!

Wishin - Doing good over here! Saturday we go to pick up the last of my brother's nursery donations to us. We now have the crib and swing set up in the room. This weekend we're getting the dresser/changing table and plush chair/ottoman. They also gave us a bunch of boys clothes when we were convinced she was a he, and I went through them last night and pulled out a few outfits that were too cute to give back (dinosaur jammies??? Adorable!). Luckily my best friend has a 10 month old girl, so we are getting all her girl clothes donations. Literally the only two big items we still need are the stroller and car seat so I'm feeling pretty lucky to be the last one in the family and friends to have a kid. 2nd hand stuff rules!

It wouldn't have been so bad if they were just all faint or all bfn. It's those 2 darker positives that got my hopes up that suck so much to me. :haha: Waiting will be over one way or another soon enough, I guess.

linz -- Maisie has worn all kinds of dino pjs! Dinosaurs aren't just for boys. :thumbup: I've been buying what I consider to be gender-neutral stuff when I find a good bargain (I mean, fleece sleepers for $1? Yes, I'm buying them even though I'm not even pregnant :haha:). But what I consider to be gender neutral is mostly just boy stuff. I hate most of the pale yellow stuff actually labeled gender neutral. I had all but decided on going with Wondfos from Amazon next time. Thanks!

Cris -- how are things going? Any answers so far? Sorry if you don't want to share, that's fine. :thumbup:

Hi all, sorry been MIA. Had a broken computer and then some guests visiting.

Linz - my first DD lived in boys things for the 1st year as we only had boy handmedowns. Family brought the few girly things she had after she was born. She was none the worse for wear and suited me as I am very much tomboyish. Must have been a huge shock to find a little girl instead of the boy you were expecting but girls are still lots of fun :).x

Littlespy - sorry for your dodgy tests. Hugs for the heartbreak its giving you but you are not out yet.x

Giraffes - congratulations on your Doctorate. Well done. x

Nats - your last post sounded like a leaving one. Big hugs hon, we're here when you need us. x

First - congratulations on your little girl x

Hugs to the rest of you, sorry i missed out on your TWW.

AFM - Feel like i'm getting big now. Will try to post bump photo soon. Feeling more tired than i remember being in previous pregnancies. Last blood test showed me as Iron deficient so that could be it and have been put on suppliments. Thankfully OH is now home for summer hols and we are moving with him when he goes back in sept until the baby is born, so am able to rest a little.

Sorry if i've missed anybody or events out. Trying to keep up but i am forgetting things from one second to another :) xx

I'm not afraid of sharing... I guess just
Trying to lose weight so I can do iui next month. Dh didn't do his sa this month because the only appointment they had was during my fertile
Time and no way I'd be abstaining then ( he has to abstain for 3 days) so we have to
Wait until next week. I'm not doing opks this month just going by my
Body's signals. Started with ewcm yesterday so we
Started bd today... My generic phone app says my fertile
Period is from Friday to Wednesday so just gonna try
To have sex during this time period... So far
Friday is done... Oh
And after I flipped out on dh last cycle he's
More than wiling to cooperate...lol he says he can't wait to get me pregnant

Update: There's no update. :haha: AF is officially late by at least a day, maybe 2. No sign of her - totally stark white and clear cm. Still getting the same faint lines on every IC. Temp is still up. Will use my last FRER tomorrow morning if no :witch:. :shrug: I'm usually very regular. This is a h*** of a time for :witch: to be late.

Edit: Oh, I think I just saw a tiny bit of pink streaked cm (sorry :haha:). :witch: must be on her way. My temp will probably plummet tomorrow and she'll show then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->