I've got my anti-witch spray!

Hey ladies. Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. I just got back from vacation and didn't have too good of service where we were at. I just finished reading all the updates.. lilspy, anything yet??? Oh I hope this is it for you!!!

How is everyone else doing??

I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited. NOT so excited about the nausea I've been experiencing the last couple days! It has been so bad it's kept me in bed. YUCK!! But I wouldn't trade it for anything!!! Nausea or not I am more than thrilled I've gotten this far!!! I'll be sure to update ya'll tomorrow as soon as I can!

xoxo

Haley -- Yuck, I did not enjoy the nausea. But, luckily, mine went away around 14 weeks. :thumbup: GL on the ultrasound! How exciting!

And, no, nothing. Seriously, :witch: HAS to be on her way. I no longer think I'm pregnant. Annoyed that I'd have my longest cycle in YEARS the first time we TTC #2. :haha:
Of course, the fact that :witch: isn't here yet and I saw the tiniest amount of pink ever on TP today has me looking way too much into my temp dipping on Friday and thinking about how that's when my :witch: cramps started and thinking about how those cramps started right after/during implantation with Maisie and that I couldn't get a positive on a test until 3 days after all that with her. :dohh: What I really should be doing is getting over it, ordering more OPKs and not-green-handled ICs and a new bbt thermometer and getting ready for next cycle.

I'm embarrassed that I genuinely expected to get pregnant on the first try like I did before. :blush:

Have any of you ever gotten bad evaps on FRERs? I'm talking... evap lines days after you took the tests. :blush:

I just looked at my old FRERS, taken at 10 dpo (Wed) and 11dpo (Thurs) and, well... they both have 2nd lines on them. Thursday's is darker. I thought I saw a 2nd line on Thursday's test when it was just dipped but that was at the height of my line-eyetis, so I stashed the test away and didn't look at it again until today. :fool:

Please tell me you've seen this before. :flower:

Attachments

• FRER old.jpg
    FRER old.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 7
Julie u aren't out yet!!!

Afm cd14 had ewcm last few days so we have bded twice but again I won't be testing with opk this month so just trying to stay low key... Really just checking in to see if Julie had news

Hugs to all of you

We must have posted at the same time... I always get lines on frer and apparently it's been happening a lot lately... But I have also seen Evans that turned into bfps.... Ur not out until the witch shows hon! Hang in there!

I've definitely seen evaps on FRERs. That 2nd one IS pretty bad, but I never trust anything after 10 minutes, as the dreaded evap will always get you. I once had one that was convincingly positive looking, even had color to it, but it didn't show up till after the time limit and it was definitely an evap. This sucks that you are being toyed with this way! After getting a positive at 11 dpo, and then spotting at 12 dpo, I've decided that in the future I'm not going to test until I'm late. The doctors told me when I was spotting that it was either IB or a MC which freaked me out for the next 5 days till the IB stopped. However, that being said, you are late so at this point your light lines are confusing! Hope it's good news rather than it just messing with you. :(

Haley - Welcome back! I've enjoyed seeing all your fun pics on facebook! Looks like you guys had an awesome time. I'm sooo sooo sorry about the MS. I got mine at 6w5d and it hit me like a frikkin truck. I ended up having to let my work know I was pregnant at 9 weeks because I was so sick all the time. However, I'll hope that you're lucky like me and the all day nausea began to go every other day at 10 weeks and was completely gone by 12. Also, I never thought ginger tea would work, but it was a lifesaver. Also, in the evening when it would get worse, I would suck on peppermints and those seemed to take the edge off. Other than that, nothing really helped. :( Can't wait to hear all about tomorrow!! Scans are the best!!

Haley, I meant to mention -- ask your OB/midwife about taking extra vitamin B6 for the MS. I didn't know about that until it was too late with dd (OB told me at 12 weeks. :dohh:). Apparently it really helps some people a lot. :thumbup:

They recommended those to me when I called the advice nurse and it didn't help at all. However, it did help my best friend's nausea. Hers was so bad that she was actually throwing up about 3 times a week. Mine was only feeling like I was about to.

15dpo today which is madness for me. I have a 12 day LP.
Still no :witch:. Temp still high (?!). BFN x2 this morning. :wacko:

Of course, crazy line-eyed me sees something on the FRER. But I'm 15dpo, I should be seeing far more than "something." :dohh:

Attachments

• 15dpo 7am.jpg
    15dpo 7am.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
Haley - ginger is your friend, in every form! I can't look at the stuff now because it reminds me too much of vomiting, but it did help. Ginger sweets for your handbag, ginger biscuits, ginger tea. Buy it all! 14 weeks was when I felt better. Have an AMAZING scan tomorrow

Lilspy - good luck

AFM - In the third trimester eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

Giraffes- CONGRATS ON 3RD TRI!!! WOW TIME FLIES!

Linz- Congrats on being half way there!!!!

Haley- I also enjoyed your pics on fb! you two looked like you had a blast. Let us know how your appt today goes

Lilspy- I think I see something on your last FRER too but I am such a horrible line spotter...If your temps are still up and AF is late I am still very hopeful for oyu!!! fx

AFM- I had a weird question..so I am cd15 today. The days I really wanted to "hit" in terms of bding were cd13,14,15 because thats usually when I get my + OPKS...ok so with that said we BDed on cd 12 and 14 and I started experiencing cramps and sore boobs yesterday night (been having ewcm for a few days now) so I assume today or tomorrow is O day. So...well we BDed 2 times yesterday..in the morning was for ttc purpose and then at night I had started reading 50 shades and I couldt help my self and jumped him...haha. So since all the fertility tests have ruled out me having any issues I am leaning towards his "boys" being the problem..so since we bded 2 times yesterday I am worried about doing it again today and not giving his boys enough time to replenish...what do you guys think? I really think that today and tomorrow are the two days to cover but I dont know what to do now

TIA for any thought or insight

And my sister also had her appt today...and Im one proud Auntie already..

They didnt get to listen to a heartbeat though which I told her she would get to do so im kinda bummed for them

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
lilspy - How many cycles have you had AF back since having Maisie? Only thing I can think of at this point is either you are pregnant and one of the very very few people that don't get a + test till late, or if you only recently started menstruating again, your cycle could be weird for awhile.

Giraffes - Wow! Time sure flies, huh?? Congrats on 3rd and last tri! Have you guys picked a name yet?

Wishin - to be honest I wouldn't worry about today. Especially if they are concerned with his count, you want to give it time to "build up." On fertility friend they say if you BD after you go to bed for the night, to count it as BD for the following day, so you might as well count that you hit today and yesterday. You are definitely covered, and every other day is statistically just as good as every day. Remember that those little swimmers last 2-3 days on average (5 if they're "super"). So just let him rest today and then hit him up tomorrow and you're good. Even if you miss tomorrow, you're probably covered anyway! Good luck, my dear!

Also, how far along is your sister? Is it just that they did not get to listen to the heartbeat or they did not see it at all?

AFM - I spent this weekend organizing the baby's room (still have a lot of donations from friends that need to be unpacked) but we've gotten the major furniture pieces in the room now. Here's a picture attached. You can see my lavender paint job I did last year and was going to be super sad to paint over if we had a boy (only because I love the color so much, not because I didn't want a boy!).

Attachments

• nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
Linz- the room looks so nice! Wow you are so prepared lol!

I should prob not read shades of grey while ovulating...

My sister is 8 weeks. Shes due Feb 16th...she said they saw the heartbeat (the flicker on the u/s) but i guess htey just didnt turn the volume on or there was no volume..not sure why. There was def a heart beat though (thank god)

Oh good!! That is strange they didn't put it on the speaker. At my 8 week appointment they played the audio, but didn't tell us what the beats per minute were. It's such a beautiful sound, especially in first tri when you need to be reassured about everything.

And as for Shades of Grey, sounds like reading it during Ov is the best time!! LOL!!

Dr. Giraffes -- Congrats on making it to 3rd tri! :happydance:

Cris -- I have no idea about how you should proceed for :spermy:'s sake. :shrug: Congrats on your niece/nephew!

linz - love the lavender! Maisie's room is purple. So purple. :haha:

I've had my period back since January (was on the POP until then so that kept it away). I've been right on schedule with a 25-27 day cycle every single time. Most have been 26 days, including the last 2.

To be honest, I'd think maybe I just ovulated late but my + opks, cm, O pain, and temp shift all point to the same day, cd14. :shrug:

I really think it's very unlikely I'm pregnant. But I don't understand how :witch: could be AWOL if I actually did ovulate. And I'm not sure I could've had a temp shift without actually ovulating. :shrug: Not sure how that works. Could some wacky progesterone imbalance thing prevent :witch: despite ovulation?

What I've been thinking is maybe somehow my cycle is off and I ovulated on cd21 and my coverline is in the wrong place. I'll have to guess that's what happened if :witch: shows in a few days. Would be incredibly odd for me to ovulate that late but I guess stranger things have happened. My cm wouldn't make sense in that case but... I guess things don't have to always make sense. :haha:

Update for the hour: Pretty sure I'm finally out. Pink on the tp the last 2 times I checked. Not super happy to see :witch: imminent, but glad to know one way or another.

Looks like I bought those 6 FRERs today for next cycle. :haha: Thanks for humoring me over the last week. :flower:

Scan went great! Measuring 6 weeks 4 days which is one day off. Heart beat was 125. We recorded the heart beat. Not sure if I can post the heartbeat but I'll definitely post my scan pics when I get to my desktop computer. It was amazing!!!!!

I'll update more when I can but typing is hard from my phone.

xoxo

Haley, congrats my friend! That is wonderful news!! Can't wait to see the scan pics soon. Wonderful, wonderful news. :)

Lilspy - believe me, there have been many months like that in this forum. We all understand. I do believe a sink full of tests is the best feeling going into the TWW, though! lol!

Stress can delay af so even though u might think u weren't stressed about your cycle maybe you were? I have had long cycles and all of them were due to stress. My doctor told me that when ttc #2 90% of couples are pregnant within 6 months... So that's why he was concerned its been 14 for us now :( but be positive and keep being healthy and im sure ull beat that 6onth deadline!!

Haley- cant wait to see pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"